• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
"Not much," Alex said after a moment. She hums softly.
He kisses her again and wraps his arms around the small of her back "you know i could just read your mind but I don't like invading peoples privacy like that unless it's necessary or I have permission"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kisses her again and wraps his arms around the small of her back "you know i could just read your mind but I don't like invading peoples privacy like that unless it's necessary or I have permission"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him. She raised a brow slightly, then shrugged.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Can you sit over here so I can lay on your lap?"

[/QUOTE]
"Sure." Alex replied before doing so.

TheMADQ said:
"Alright fine i am up first." Light Pyro says running at Atrio and punching him with holy fire that damage evil thing regardless of tangibility.
"I know if you could you would be screaming by now." She giggled as she said this.
"My core temperature is literally equal to the fiery pits of hades"

(Sorry guys i have to quit but before I go I must display Michael's full power and end this battle in one instance.)

Michael appears across fron Atrio and then blasts at him at the sleed of light, actually becoming light. Moving at the speed of light makes time stop for the person moving, making this punche impossible to doge or even see coming. The energy of the punch moving at this speed alone would be 190,000,000,000,000,000 jules which is equal to a 45 megaton explosion making it 2,800 times more powerful then then a nuclear bomb. Releasing heat of 80 trillion Kelvin, which is 5 million times hotter then the core if the sun. But before it even collides with Atrio its slamming into the hydrogen and oxygen atoms in the air causing nuclear fusion. Gama rays exploded out which Michael takes control over and focuses it all on Atrio. A giant fire ball covers the surrounding area and blast wave devastating structures and ripping treas out of the ground. Whenever Michael's fist actually makes it to Atrio hi fist has practically become a particle beam disintegrating the atoms of everything nearby turning them into fundamental particls and quark gluon plasma which is what was created right after the big bang. This first punch was just the start of an assault, while moving a this speed he is able to pull off this attack 791,452,089,120 times in one second. Equalling a 35,615,344,010,400 megaton explosion destroying everything for hundreds of thousands of miles. Michael stands in the wake of his destruction. "Thats my Elemental Gatling."

(This was just a demonstration of Michael's power so we can just say this never happened. xD . well see ya!)

(Isn't science amazing? Because all of this is baced off of real sciencem)

TheMADQ said:
(Sorry guys i have to quit but before I go I must display Michael's full power and end this battle in one instance.)
Michael appears across fron Atrio and then blasts at him at the sleed of light, actually becoming light. Moving at the speed of light makes time stop for the person moving, making this punche impossible to doge or even see coming. The energy of the punch moving at this speed alone would be 190,000,000,000,000,000 jules which is equal to a 45 megaton explosion making it 2,800 times more powerful then then a nuclear bomb. Releasing heat of 80 trillion Kelvin, which is 5 million times hotter then the core if the sun. But before it even collides with Atrio its slamming into the hydrogen and oxygen atoms in the air causing nuclear fusion. Gama rays exploded out which Michael takes control over and focuses it all on Atrio. A giant fire ball covers the surrounding area and blast wave devastating structures and ripping treas out of the ground. Whenever Michael's fist actually makes it to Atrio hi fist has practically become a particle beam disintegrating the atoms of everything nearby turning them into fundamental particls and quark gluon plasma which is what was created right after the big bang. This first punch was just the start of an assault, while moving a this speed he is able to pull off this attack 791,452,089,120 times in one second. Equalling a 35,615,344,010,400 megaton explosion destroying everything for hundreds of thousands of miles. Michael stands in the wake of his destruction. "Thats my Elemental Gatling."

(This was just a demonstration of Michael's power so we can just say this never happened. xD . well see ya!)

(Isn't science amazing? Because all of this is baced off of real sciencem)
(Wait you're coming back right I mean like you're not leaving forever right?

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He looked up at her then sat up "come on. tell me. What are you thinking about?" He looked concerned

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him. She raised a brow slightly and pointed to her head. "Nothing I would like to say aloud."

Atrio turned to complete shadow when the new person appeared there bullets just launching through him before the explosion went off hurting strip a little bit but not that much because he had made him self shadow. he rematerialized when the idiot was done his short shredded and cuts all over his body. "You done trying to interrupt dick heads I already have one ass hole human to deal with let alone a jack ass like you so please wait your turn." Said in an annoyed tone at how he had managed to block all the hits from his original combatant and had completely dodged any other attacks that had happened before the nuclear bomb went off

(Sorry I haven't been on techno difficulties)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, according to Atrio's performance in the battle, I can only say that rules aren't respected in this rp. Some of his powers literally came out of nowhere during the fight, and that's what I call OP. And being hurt only a tiny bit? He must be a god or something. And before complaining, check the form of each character and do some research, discover the limits of every listed power.

Well, I'm quitting with Q since there is no real cooperation going on here. I would've appreciated if this rp was taken seriously, because it has potential. But in rest, it is a real mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio turned to complete shadow when the new person appeared there bullets just launching through him before the explosion went off hurting strip a little bit but not that much because he had made him self shadow. he rematerialized when the idiot was done his short shredded and cuts all over his body. "You done trying to interrupt dick heads I already have one ass hole human to deal with let alone a jack ass like you so please wait your turn." Said in an annoyed tone at how he had managed to block all the hits from his original combatant and had completely dodged any other attacks that had happened before the nuclear bomb went off
(Sorry I haven't been on techno difficulties)

[/QUOTE]
(vast only shot once straight up into the air...)

Mayumi said:
Alex looked at him. She raised a brow slightly and pointed to her head. "Nothing I would like to say aloud."
"Why it's just me and I'm pretty sure it can't be worse than what goes on in my head" he looked at her more curiously

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Why it's just me and I'm pretty sure it can't be worse than what goes on in my head" he looked at her more curiously

[/QUOTE]
"Mm, that may be true. However, if there are listening ears outside.. they could learn more than I would like."

Nefelibata said:
Well, according to Atrio's performance in the battle, I can only say that rules aren't respected in this rp. Some of his powers literally came out of nowhere during the fight, and that's what I call OP. And being hurt only a tiny bit? He must be a god or something. And before complaining, check the form of each character and do some research, discover the limits of every listed power.
Well, I'm quitting with Q since there is no real cooperation going on here. I would've appreciated if this rp was taken seriously, because it has potential. But in rest, it is a real mess.
(I'm not going to fix something unless one of the people involved complain yes I agree they are both very OP rn but it's fun to watch this play out in the end if it causes a problem then I step it if there's no problem then no need to step in unneccecerily)

Mayumi said:
"Mm, that may be true. However, if there are listening ears outside.. they could learn more than I would like."
"Well we could always think speak" he spoke in her mind while laying back down

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"Well we could always think speak" he spoke in her mind while laying back down

[/QUOTE]
We could, Alex thought to him.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"So are you going to tell me now?" He snuggled into her again

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him. Yes, I need you to think back to last night.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"Um what about it" he looked up at her a bit worried

[/QUOTE]
Alex sighed and rested her hand casually over her shirt. Well.. we um..

Mayumi said:
Alex sighed and rested her hand casually over her shirt. Well.. we um..
He sat up really fast "really!?!?" He looked scared but he really didn't know how to feel he was happy but worried and scared all in the same moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back