• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
Drea sighed as she did this and mumbled "I hate being wet" like a little kid

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow, continuing to work. "So, how do you take a shower.. if you hate water?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"A lot of rubbing alcohol"

[/QUOTE]
Alex rolled her eyes. "Please tell me you don't put that in your hair."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"No I do use water for that"

[/QUOTE]
"That's good," Alex said softly. She rinsed his hair and then ran through the process once more. She then shut off the water.

Mayumi said:
"That's good," Alex said softly. She rinsed his hair and then ran through the process once more. She then shut off the water.
Drea dried his hair off the excess water steaming off himself

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea dried his hair off the excess water steaming off himself

[/QUOTE]
Alex watched. Oh, too hot for that? she joked to herself. "Better?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Yes" he kissed her forehead "thank you alex" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and smiled a little. She nodded.

@Blacknife

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post, I'm so careless))

"For now, you could help me out.. We're dealing with over powered beings here, so just acting recklessly won't help. We should first discover, observe, then act."Yachne said, her eyes glimmering with enthusiasm.

"I'm Yachne, I'm from a small neighboring village..Arrived just yesterday. I did not expect to see the city in this state either."Yachne said, suddenly changing her voice and becoming more serious.

@Blacknife

(well, thanks for your patience anyway

(Im like 5 hours behind you guys so i will have to apologies more. trust me :) )

"Well my names names Alex but everyone calls me gears. i lived in a town on the other side of the country. We should probably find someone before we do anything" Gears leant over and pulled a helmet out from a bag "Care for a ride?" He asked throwing her an innocent smile.

@Nefelibata

Last edited by a moderator:
(hahah, I'm living in Easter Europe, so my time zone is completely messed up, you know. xD

"That sounds like a good plan."She said as she reached out for the helmet, she felt uncomfortable, taking things away from people like that, it was something she wouldn't normally do. But she convinced herself to have trust in him, it was like his eyes were showing his innocence. "You look like a crafter, more like an engineer to me..Am I right?"

@Blacknife

Gears kicked out the two foot holds on the back of his bike and then he started the engine back up "I am a arcane engineer. The last one around. Came here looking to start fresh" He tilts his head at the girl "What about you Yachne?"

@Nefelibata

Yachne raised an eyebrow in suspicion, she wasn't the kind of person who would reveal her powers too early. But he seemed like a trustworthy guy, she would be open to him. "Weather manipulation, anything related to air pressure and temperature.." She spoke with disinterest.

@Blacknife

Gears giggled to himself slightly "Must be nice never having to deal with the rain. Anyway we heading in or what?"

@Nefelibata

"Sure, sure. Most noises come from the forest, anyway, so.."Yachne said as she tried to find a more comfortable pose, she was not familiar with bikes, or loud engines. "You don't like rain? I'm usually letting the weather follow its natural cycle. interference are troublesome, most of the time."

@Blacknife

Gears smiled to himself as she tried to settle in "Both feet on the foot holds. Either lean forward and wrap your arms around my waist of push you gut into the indent in the bike and hold the handle bars just behind you on the side"

@Nefelibata

"Thanks...Which one is safer, though?"Yachne said as she continued to observed the bike. It was interesting for her, a person who was not familiar with engineering treasures such as bikes.

@Blacknife

"Well" he said "The leaning into me one i guess...never really had anyone on the back before..." he shrugged his shoulders

@Nefelibata

"Let's get moving then.."Yachne said with uneasiness as she she wrapped her arms around his waist. His familiarity was quite enjoyable after all, but she did not like being so close to people she didn't know so well.

@Blacknife

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea picked her up and set her on the counter and kissed her

[/QUOTE]
Alex was taken by surprise, but smiled happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back