• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

TheMADQ said:
The Elemental six began to lough loudly simultaneously. Then they all spoke at the same time and in the same voice. "You really don't get it do you? After all of this, all I showed you? How can you be so stupid? Its not that we follow Michael, its that we are Michael." Yen-yan surrounds Atrio in ball of pure holy light that destroys darkness, a light that can't be harmed by any darkness. Suddenly Yen-yan splits into two forms, both looking like Michael just one had an aura of light and the other an aura of darkness. The one with the darkness aura just fades off leaving the one with the light aura. "Now I think its time to swap out." Snapping his finger engulfing Pyro with pure holy fire, Aques was engulfed with holy water, Gaia was engulfed with holy land, Electro was engulfed with divine lightning, a second ball of light appears (Yen http://data.whicdn.com/images/19821068/original.jpg ) Aether was engulfed in a powerful warm air. after being engulfed with the holy elements for several seconds they fade away leaving the elemental six in pure white cloths.
(;~: I am sorry I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Abby shakes her head. "No, I am always cold, in fact if I get too warm its dangerous for my health." She couldn't stop smiling form the kiss.
"I'm incapable of being cold getting frostbite ect."

so, I found out about the ruined school, and the city which is about to be destroyed. I seriously don't know what to do so I'll just have my character wander around. Hopefully, someone would interact with her.))

Yachne's head was pounding, all the noises were astoundingly loud and she could not bear hearing them anymore. To calm herself down she would have to interfere, cause some disturbances, or even stop ongoing battles. Yachne never labeled herself as the peace loving type of person, but she wasn't a saint either. So she came near the main entrance of the city, prepared to do something about all the chaos.

TheMADQ said:
The Elemental six began to lough loudly simultaneously. Then they all spoke at the same time and in the same voice. "You really don't get it do you? After all of this, all I showed you? How can you be so stupid? Its not that we follow Michael, its that we are Michael." Yen-yan surrounds Atrio in ball of pure holy light that destroys darkness, a light that can't be harmed by any darkness. Suddenly Yen-yan splits into two forms, both looking like Michael just one had an aura of light and the other an aura of darkness. The one with the darkness aura just fades off leaving the one with the light aura. "Now I think its time to swap out." Snapping his finger engulfing Pyro with pure holy fire, Aques was engulfed with holy water, Gaia was engulfed with holy land, Electro was engulfed with divine lightning, a second ball of light appears (Yen http://data.whicdn.com/images/19821068/original.jpg ) Aether was engulfed in a powerful warm air. after being engulfed with the holy elements for several seconds they fade away leaving the elemental six in pure white cloths.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do your worst to me slaves." He said to them as he appeared outside the ball of light a sigh on his face as he stared at the ball he was just in

[/QUOTE]
Ryu watched the events disinterestedly and closed the panel on his left arm. He opened the corresponding panel on his right arm and continued his maintenance.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I do need a friend but the protected me though my child hood." She said to him as they all wished to kill him

[/QUOTE]
Gently rubbing his shoulder to Sara's "Guess you got a new friend beautiful" Steven said winking at her

WhyNot said:
Gently rubbing his shoulder to Sara's "Guess you got a new friend beautiful" Steven said winking at her
Right as he did that salara gasped and brought her hands to her chest as it glowed as Sara struggled to take phisical form and rip his head off

WhyNot said:
"You ok" Steven asked confusedly looking her up and down
"Well your kinda pissing off Sara Salem fathor and brutis and they all want to take phisical form and kill you." She said to him

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ugh I hate water" he got up and went to the sink

[/QUOTE]
Alex sighed and shook her head. She stood and followed him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well your kinda pissing off Sara Salem fathor and brutis and they all want to take phisical form and kill you." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"oooooooh they got some nerve, hey yo I did nothing to her you the asswipes that killed her parents" Steven yelling floating alittle "If you wanna kill me I would glad to see you try" He then crossed his arms

WhyNot said:
"oooooooh they got some nerve, hey yo I did nothing to her you the asswipes that killed her parents" Steven yelling floating alittle "If you wanna kill me I would glad to see you try" He then crossed his arms
"Don't tempt them there immortal deities so it would most likely be easy." She said to him before a massive head started to slowlt emerge from her chest blue fire streaming from its massive mouth as it death glares at him

"Alright fine i am up first." Light Pyro says running at Atrio and punching him with holy fire that damage evil thing regardless of tangibility.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Do your worst to me slaves." He said to them as he appeared outside the ball of light a sigh on his face as he stared at the ball he was just in theb sighed at it

[/QUOTE]
"I know if you could you would be screaming by now." She giggled as she said this.

TheMADQ said:
"Alright fine i am up first." Light Pyro says running at Atrio and punching him with holy fire that damage evil thing regardless of tangibility.
"I know if you could you would be screaming by now." She giggled as she said this.
Atrio grabed his arm before being punched where he was touched immediately becoming engulfed with blackness as it ate the holy fire it touched as he shook his head and then punched back hard

Steven went back alittle "Well they shouldn't try to kill people all the time like damn if you're bound to someone at lest make them like you not just kill her friends" He said mini ranting to the hand

WhyNot said:
Steven went back alittle "Well they shouldn't try to kill people all the time like damn if you're bound to someone at lest make them like you not just kill her friends" He said mini ranting to the hand
(It was a head like the size of her chest)

The massive head growles at him more before it went back into her chest and she sighed happy they stopped pushing before she punched his shoulder hard. "Don't piss then off, it hurts when they try to break free." She said to him

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea grabed a towel and got put his head in the sink

[/QUOTE]
Alex hummed softly to herself and ran a hand through his hair. She then slowly turned the water on and set to running it through his hair. She then grabbed a bit of soap and worked that through the mess of hair she was working with.

Mateus sees Michael "what is he doing?" he said as he stayed where he is not to get in trouble, he watches around to make sure no one sees him and sits down.

@TheMADQ

ashel darkwing]"I'm incapable of being cold getting frostbite ect." [/QUOTE] (Ahem [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20478-themadq/ said:
@TheMADQ[/URL] )

Mayumi said:
Alex hummed softly to herself and ran a hand through his hair. She then slowly turned the water on and set to running it through his hair. She then grabbed a bit of soap and worked that through the mess of hair she was working with.
Drea sighed as she did this and mumbled "I hate being wet" like a little kid

Gears rolled up to the front of the city on his bike. The noises that where coming from the city didn't sound right. He began to pull up in front of the city not too sure where to go. He noticed a girl standing out the front "Hey!" He called out to her "Do you know whats going on?!" He had too raise his voice to be heard over the noise.

@Nefelibata

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](It was a head like the size of her chest)
The massive head growles at him more before it went back into her chest and she sighed happy they stopped pushing before she punched his shoulder hard. "Don't piss then off, it hurts when they try to break free." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry but to be honest I don't know why they wanna kill me" Steven said shrugging

TheMADQ said:
A few seconds later and the holy flames spew out of Atrio. The more evil and more power used to get ride of the fire the hotter and more it burns, its lik fule to the flame.
"Actually this fight is one of the more interesting I have seen in a while. " Michael hand trake noticenof the observer and decided to interact. He sent out the man before him.(Techno.http://www.wallpapersis.com/wallpapers/2013/02/Anime-Guy-Music-Microphone-Vokaloid-Blue-Eyes-480x640.jpg )
Atrio stoodnthere fhrew the pain as he extinguished the holy flame then smiled. "Any pain you try to give me I have not already felt." He said coldy before he punched pyro again then spun kicking him hard in the gut before he punched him at least seven more times in the chest each hit sending darkness through pyros body as he fought

WhyNot said:
"Sorry but to be honest I don't know why they wanna kill me" Steven said shrugging
"There like parents. When a guy starts to flirt or call me something a boyfriend would call me they already want that guy dead." She said frabkly to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back