• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](He's baciacly seeing how long it will take to break Michele's mind so yes but he's only acceding memories and temporarily changing them or showing him his worst memories)
"You've ruined us Michel, youve killed me." John said before he colapsed a massive hole in the back of Johns head and a male holding a gun was standing behind where John was a pchycotic and crazed smile on his lips his eyes wide with insanity as it revealed that it was Michel that was holding the gun

[/QUOTE]
(I thought the same thing)

Michael drops to his knees looking utterly devastated. "No, no. This can't be happening." He falls on John's dead body in tears. "No you I can't loose you again." He buries his face in John. After a bit Micheal's sobs turn into laughter, he lifts off John's body laughing. He covers his face with his hand he was laughing so hard. "Is that all? Is that really all you got?" Suddenly everything faded way and it was just Michael and Atrio in a white emptiness. " Originally I was going to play a long with your little mind games for a while but they got boring quickly." Michael yawns as he stands to his feat. "After a while of controlling flesh puppets I realized I could enhance myself just like i enhance them, so it unlocked the full capabilities of my bairn and gave me full control over my mind. In other words you have made the biggest mistake of your life by coming into my mind." Michael snaps his fingers and huge barrier surrounds the two of them. "Don't even bother trying to run, I have just trapped you inside my mind. Funny I learned this trick for a friend who used it on her brother...oops, look I am rambling again. Lets try to keep thing spicy so I don't get bored so quickly." Michael smiles deviously wanting to see if there was any other hidden aces before he made his move.

TheMADQ said:
(I thought the same thing)
Michael drops to his knees looking utterly devastated. "No, no. This can't be happening." He falls on John's dead body in tears. "No you I can't loose you again." He buries his face in John. After a bit Micheal's sobs turn into laughter, he lifts off John's body laughing. He covers his face with his hand he was laughing so hard. "Is that all? Is that really all you got?" Suddenly everything faded way and it was just Michael and Atrio in a white emptiness. " Originally I was going to play a long with your little mind games for a while but they got boring quickly." Michael yawns as he stands to his feat. "After a while of controlling flesh puppets I realized I could enhance myself just like i enhance them, so it unlocked the full capabilities of my bairn and gave me full control over my mind. In other words you have made the biggest mistake of your life by coming into my mind." Michael snaps his fingers and huge barrier surrounds the two of them. "Don't even bother trying to run, I have just trapped you inside my mind. Funny I learned this trick for a friend who used it on her brother...oops, look I am rambling again. Lets try to keep thing spicy so I don't get bored so quickly." Michael smiles deviously wanting to see if there was any other hidden aces before he made his move.
"Yes. There is." He said as a sudden massive pain sunk into him as in the real world Atrio stood infront of him his middle finger pressed to Michele's fourhead the veins around his finger where black and empty. "How does it feel to know that trap in me in here has dimmed you?" He asked ber

WhyNot said:
"feisty I like" Steven said grinning getting from the lone chair walking to her direction. "With the school destroyed by what I can guess a dumb ass doing where do I go?". Steven a foot away from Sara his hands in his pockets. "I can't go home cause reasons I'm damn well not going to tell you, so where to babe?"
"Call me that again I'll let them rip your head off." She said coldly to the boy as she crossed her arms

Putting his hands up "Fine fine but if you don't want me to you have to give me your name" Steven said grinning

"Oh thank you for reminding me that were not Clockwork anymore." Michael says with a snap of his finger and the puppet Micheal called Clockwork fades away. Atrio would be left alone on the roof, Michael's body nowhere to be found. Michael looks around waiting for something else to happen. "I don't really feel damned, you sure you did it right?" Micheal jets forward at incredible speeds punching Atrio right in the nose with enough force to send him flying.

(I don't know why but I like Steven)

(oh yeah mind fight!)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMADQ said:
"So warm....is that normal people feel?"Steam was still coming off Abby's lips form the temperature difference.
(So is Atrio actually in Michael's mind?)

"John what are you talking about?" Michael sounded shocked at John's statement, as he backs away form John.
Avriare tilted his head "you're never warm?"

TheMADQ said:
"Oh thank you for reminding me that were not Clockwork anymore." Michael says with a snap of his finger and the puppet Micheal called Clockwork fades away. Atrio would be left alone on the roof, Michael's body nowhere to be found. Michael looks around waiting for something else to happen. "I don't really feel damned, you sure you did it right?" Micheal jets forward at incredible speeds punching Atrio right in the nose with enough force to send him flying.
(I don't know why but I like Steven)

(oh yeah mind fight!)
Atrio just disapered laughing even though he felt the punch. "You think you will win? Your only human with the ability to control your mind." he said as he appeared behind him puting a hand on his shoulder immediately making him drop to his knees in pain as his phisical form where ever it was did as well. "You will not survive this fight if you continue to underestimate me." He said frabkly as he held him there unable to get up

Daniel reaving]"Salara." She said frankly to him [/QUOTE] "Nice name said:
chessy.jpg.2efaba087334e308a4d5b6c417800e06.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• chessy.jpg
    chessy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 14
WhyNot said:
"Nice name, Nice to met cha I'm Steven" He said pointing finger pistols and winking smirking. "So where to go cause this place is a dump" Steven looking down kicking dust.
View attachment 189102
"I'm going to get something to eat. Oh and by the way all.... That.." She said waving a hand at him talking about his cool act. "Makes you look even more dumb." She said before starting to leave

(Steven watched alot of 80's movies)

"pfffft, Whatever people think it cool it's just you think it's dumb" Steven said blushing looking away rubbing his bicep, small sparks of red and blue lighting surrounds his body as he starts to levitate. "But anyway mind if I join you,maybe chat alittle" He said shruging

WhyNot said:
(Steven watched alot of 80's movies)
"pfffft, Whatever people think it cool it's just you think it's dumb" Steven said blushing looking away rubbing his bicep, small sparks of red and blue lighting surrounds his body as he starts to levitate. "But anyway mind if I join you,maybe chat alittle" He said shruging
"That's fine but wall. You do the you will be killed." She said pointing to his levitating

WhyNot said:
Steven glares at her as he landed "And why is that?"
"Because normal humans hate any one with powers and kill them on sight." She said coldly back to him wondering where the hell this odors been the past couple years As Sara spoke in her head. "Why do you even let this dumb ass stick around HES only going to get you in trouble." He said to her

Michael smiles shrugging off the pain as he easily suppressing it all with his mind. "Oh, but you have it all wrong, you are the one who is underestimating me." Michael smiles as he uses enhanced strength to overpower Atrio and stand to his feat. "You know nothing about me, thinking this is all the power I have to offer. This doesn't even scratch the surface of my real power." Michael turns around reversing the pain and sending it into Atrio. "Alright you want me to become serious then I will." Michel increases the pain that he sent into him ten fold.

TheMADQ said:
Michael smiles shrugging off the pain as he easily suppressing it all with his mind. "Oh, but you have it all wrong, you are the one who is underestimating me." Michael smiles as he uses enhanced strength to overpower Atrio and stand to his feat. "You know nothing about me, thinking this is all the power I have to offer. This doesn't even scratch the surface of my real power." Michael turns around reversing the pain and sending it into Atrio. "Alright you want me to become serious then I will." Michel increases the pain that he sent into him ten fold.
Atrio just smiled. "Oh but I know everything about you. I see everything, your greates fears, your greates memories and everything else plus I was born from a pain much worse than anything you could offer me." He said quietly before fully dissapering and reapering about ten feet in front of him. "You still underestimate me human but you will learn in time. I have something I was doing that you interrupted me but come back if you wish then let's test phisical strengths. For IVE only scratched the surface of my powers as well." He said as he slowly faded as Michele mind was flooded with his worst fears and memories those being the only things he could think about as Atrio left his mark on Michele's mind while also leaving it. "I hope next time we meet you won't be so cocky and fight hungry."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because normal humans hate any one with powers and kill them on sight." She said coldly back to him wondering where the hell this odors been the past couple years As Sara spoke in her head. "Why do you even let this dumb ass stick around HES only going to get you in trouble." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Well fine then" Steven said rolling his eyes. "Like I'm cared of normal people" Steven said in his mind

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Why?

[/QUOTE]
I"m always confused, but where on Earth is that fight?)

WhyNot said:
"Well fine then" Steven said rolling his eyes. "Like I'm cared of normal people" Steven said in his mind
"Dumb ass. You know nothing then if you underestimate them." She said in an anoyed fashion at how ignorant he was being. "After all it took the hole school burning down plus a massive fight just to kill two Peple that where trained to kill people like him and her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back