• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

TheMADQ said:
"Because its a secret." Juliet smiles putting her finger on her lip. "It wouldn't be a secret if I just went on telling everyone about it, now would it?"
Clockwork smiles at that question. "What are you talking about we already have begone." As Clockwork spoke his voice got higher and his speech much much faster. It wasn't that he was talking faster, it was that he had taped into Atrio's sense of time. "Now lets see what you have up your sleeve."

Abby tenses up at the sudden kiss but then relaxes finding someone that she can trust and actually not hurt. Her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest.
"You can tell me I promise I won't tell anyone els." Annabel said like a child as she waited eagerly for the girls response as she floared there infront of her

Atrio just smiled. "You wish to see? Ok." He said before the scenery around them became nothing but emptiness in clockwork a eyes as Atrio took clock works mind for his as his eyes turned a sinister black that was as black as space its self. "Shall we see how strong your mind is?" Atrio asked as he dissapered and the cenery was replaced by where ever clockwork grew up

(This is just gonna be one big mind game now if that's on so baciacly clockwork and atrio are just standing there in real life but are both in clockwork a mind at the moment)

Mayumi said:
Alex sat on the couch and stared at the tv, wondering why a children's movie was playing. She raised a brow slightly and looked around.
Drea laid on the couch resting his hair on her lap his hair still a mess from being wet

TheMADQ said:
"Because its a secret." Juliet smiles putting her finger on her lip. "It wouldn't be a secret if I just went on telling everyone about it, now would it?"
Clockwork smiles at that question. "What are you talking about we already have begone." As Clockwork spoke his voice got higher and his speech much much faster. It wasn't that he was talking faster, it was that he had taped into Atrio's sense of time. "Now lets see what you have up your sleeve."

Abby tenses up at the sudden kiss but then relaxes finding someone that she can trust and actually not hurt. Her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest.
He broke the kiss and breathed out snow crystals "wow..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea laid on the couch resting his hair on her lap his hair still a mess from being wet

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him. She smiled slightly and shook her head.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He looked at the tv and laughed "well then that shows how much attention I was paying to the tv last night"

[/QUOTE]
"I think your attention was elsewhere," Alex murmured innocently. She shrugged and looked at his hair, tilting her head slightly.

Mayumi said:
"I think your attention was elsewhere," Alex murmured innocently. She shrugged and looked at his hair, tilting her head slightly.
he notices her looking at his hair and pouts "i cant fix it..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he notices her looking at his hair and pouts "i cant fix it..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex hummed softly and thought. "I can, but I would have to get a few things."

For the fact that Clockwork is nothing but a meat puppet controlled by Michael who is connected by hive mind Atrio would be tapping into Michael's mind. Michael is in a dark alleyway with his 'brother' John. "Whats going on." Michael sounded confused as to whats going on.

TheMADQ said:
For the fact that Clockwork is nothing but a meat puppet controlled by Michael who is connected by hive mind Atrio would be tapping into Michael's mind. Michael is in a dark alleyway with his 'brother' John. "Whats going on." Michael sounded confused as to whats going on.
As it continued his brother John walked up to him slowly a cold dead look on his face. "You've ruined every thing Michel, everything." He said slowly as he stared into his eyes

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"i accidentally burned the hair jell in my hair"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and tried her best not to burst into laughter.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms pouting

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head. "Silly"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He broke the kiss and breathed out snow crystals "wow..."

[/QUOTE]
"So warm....is that normal people feel?"Steam was still coming off Abby's lips form the temperature difference.

(So is Atrio actually in Michael's mind?)

"John what are you talking about?" Michael sounded shocked at John's statement, as he backs away form John.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he squeased his hair and it made a crunch sound and his hand was covered in ash

[/QUOTE]
Alex sighed.

Steven peaking into the room knowing he's maybe late. "Hello is this the right class" He asked scanning the room with his red and blue eyes moving his glasses closer to his face.

TheMADQ said:
"So warm....is that normal people feel?"Steam was still coming off Abby's lips form the temperature difference.
(So is Atrio actually in Michael's mind?)

"John what are you talking about?" Michael sounded shocked at John's statement, as he backs away form John.
(He's baciacly seeing how long it will take to break Michele's mind so yes but he's only acceding memories and temporarily changing them or showing him his worst memories)

"You've ruined us Michel, youve killed me." John said before he colapsed a massive hole in the back of Johns head and a male holding a gun was standing behind where John was a pchycotic and crazed smile on his lips his eyes wide with insanity as it revealed that it was Michel that was holding the gun

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]he squeased his hair and it made a crunch sound and his hand was covered in ash

[/QUOTE]
Mayumi said:
Alex sighed.
The tv infront of them changed suddenly to the kids show you that had been on when Alex had first turned the tv on when they got home

shruging Steven walks into the class and sits in a empty chair. "So which one is the teach" He asked directionless as his head moved seeing the chaos.

WhyNot said:
shruging Steven walks into the class and sits in a empty chair. "So which one is the teach" He asked directionless as his head moved seeing the chaos.
Salara slowlt entered the destroyed room the boy was in and soghed. "Have you not noticed the schools burnt down?" She asked him as fathor spoke in her head. "This boy seems like a major idiot." He said befor Sara spoke again in her mind. "Yeah what a dumb ass hahaha."

(The school burnt down by the way xD )

(Thx for the info xD lol seems like a great way to start)

"Oh sorry, just thought that this school only had enough money to just have the frames of the rooms". Picking up some ashes and letting it fall from his finger tips. "But being burnt down makes more sense". Moving his eyes to her direction "So what's your name babe?" He asked.

WhyNot said:
(Thx for the info xD lol seems like a great way to start)
"Oh sorry, just thought that this school only had enough money to just have the frames of the rooms". Picking up some ashes and letting it fall from his finger tips. "But being burnt down makes more sense". Moving his eyes to her direction "So what's your name babe?" He asked.
(Lol)

Salara immediately glared at him as brutus spoke in her mind immediately after he spoke. "Can I rip his head off?" He asked already not liking this boy because he called salara babe

"feisty I like" Steven said grinning getting from the lone chair walking to her direction. "With the school destroyed by what I can guess a dumb ass doing where do I go?". Steven a foot away from Sara his hands in his pockets. "I can't go home cause reasons I'm damn well not going to tell you, so where to babe?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back