• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He waited until she was in an open field hard enough to shake the ground so bad she fell over

[/QUOTE]
Alex groaned and stayed where she was on the ground.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea nudged her with his snout and rumbled in his throat

[/QUOTE]
"Noo, I'm not moving," Alex whined. She pouted and stayed still.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He licked her his young being as wide as she was tall

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him, confused.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea nudged her again playfully

[/QUOTE]
Alex groaned and shook her head. "That fall hurt..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He made a sad whining sound much like a dog but deeper and way louder

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him innocently. "What?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He looked like he thought he was in trouble

[/QUOTE]
Alex sighed."You're not in trouble, silly"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kneeled down and helped her up with his tail then payed it down so she could climb onto his back

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him. "Are you sure?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He nodded

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded slightly and climbed onto his back, perhaps a bit frightened.

Mayumi said:
Alex nodded slightly and climbed onto his back, perhaps a bit frightened.
He nudges her two reds his neck wher the scales and spikes make a perfect seat and handgrip for her

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He nudges her two reds his neck wher the scales and spikes make a perfect seat and handgrip for her

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and made slight adjustments. She blushed slightly at her own thoughts and fixed her eyes on a scale.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and made slight adjustments. She blushed slightly at her own thoughts and fixed her eyes on a scale.
He took off fast wind rushing through her house you could see the whole town from up there

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He took off fast wind rushing through her house you could see the whole town from up there

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at the ground, then shrieked, covered her face and would not move from that position.

Mayumi said:
Alex looked at the ground, then shrieked, covered her face and would not move from that position.
Drea looked back at her then flipped over letting her fall off his back then shifted to his true form and dove after her catching her in a couple of seconds soaring with her in his arms high above the clouds "you are such a scardy cat" he teased

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-it's ok. Why are you mad." She asked as she flew over to her in an awkward and strained way but managed

[/QUOTE]
Juliet sighs and crosses her arm. "My job is just ridings me. Its sooooooo annoying!"she cries out.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Ya that person is my irl friend he's probably not replying anytime soon he's like never on)
Avriare laughed "ya I guess they do" he ended up staring into her crystal blue eyes not loosing eye contact aside from blinking

[/QUOTE]
(Oooh in that case I will have Michael go there xD )

Abby can't look away from his eyes, she was stuck. Her heart racing fast, she didn't know what she was feeling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio stood there ontop of a sky scraper that day across from a building that housed the training camp for hunters a dead cold look in his eyes as his hair blew in the breeze. "I do beleive its time humans know there place." He said coldly as he watched people come and go from the building smiles on there faces not knowing there death is opon them as he let his aura surge out in a mass of darkness blotting out the stars within a five block radius of him while two massive tendrils made of shadow slowly came up from the ground on either sides and then launched at the building blasting through the doors with a massive explosion that could be heard from every where
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
Michael feels a sudden surge of power emanating from deeper in the city. A huge smile covers his face feeling that this guy was strong. He got all excited like a kid who was just told they were going to an amusement park. His body fades away I to the air, appearing behind Atrio. "As much as I agree that Humanity needs to meet a violent end. But I haven't had any fun in a long time. So if you can entertain me then maybe we can take out humanity together." Michael smiles as he waits for his response.

TheMADQ said:
Juliet sighs and crosses her arm. "My job is just ridings me. Its sooooooo annoying!"she cries out.
(Oooh in that case I will have Michael go there xD )

Abby can't look away from his eyes, she was stuck. Her heart racing fast, she didn't know what she was feeling.

Michael feels a sudden surge of power emanating from deeper in the city. A huge smile covers his face feeling that this guy was strong. He got all excited like a kid who was just told they were going to an amusement park. His body fades away I to the air, appearing behind Atrio. "As much as I agree that Humanity needs to meet a violent end. But I haven't had any fun in a long time. So if you can entertain me then maybe we can take out humanity together." Michael smiles as he waits for his response.
"What job?" Annabel asked her rather curious as to what job would be so anoying

"Ahh some one stupid enough to challenge me. It's been a while since I've had some one like that in my midsts." Atrio said in remark as he watched the tendrils of shadow rip through the building screams and cries of fear and death rang out. "You wish to be entertained? Well let me just say this. What are you?" He asked

Mateus tries to find Michael "I hope he doesn't overdo it" he said but it seems he doesn't have a choice he duplicates into 6 and tries to find him "this is wasting my time but it's more fun" he said smiling.

@TheMADQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back