• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
"Ya...it's suppose to be sad but I find it calming"

TheMADQ said:
When the smell hits her nose ber eyes water and she is snapped out of her daze. She claws at her nose, not doing any damage because of her mittens. "OH MY GOSH MY NOSE IT BURNS!!!" The sensation didn't last long. "Ow, my head is aching." She then realizes that she is in Avriare's lap. Her face turns bright red but she dosn't feak out this time.
"Are you ok?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"Ya...it's suppose to be sad but I find it calming"
"Are you ok?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded and thought.

TheMADQ said:
Juliet cries out in frustration kicking a burnt peace of wood. "First I freaking over sleep and now the shcool is burnt down." Her phone vibrates in her pocket and she checks it. " Ugh now I have a job I need to go do... You know what no! I am not doing this." She angel texts out 'just deal with it yourself. '
Annabel heard a girls shouting and looked over to where it was coming from a curious look on her face as she slowly got to her feet and stared at the girl wondering what she was going off about

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Why don't you like to sing?..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged. "I just don't"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kissed her cheek "you're good at it"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blushed slightly and shook her head.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea looked at her "is there anything you wanna know about me?"

[/QUOTE]
"Of course there is"

Atrio stood there ontop of a sky scraper that day across from a building that housed the training camp for hunters a dead cold look in his eyes as his hair blew in the breeze. "I do beleive its time humans know there place." He said coldly as he watched people come and go from the building smiles on there faces not knowing there death is opon them as he let his aura surge out in a mass of darkness blotting out the stars within a five block radius of him while two massive tendrils made of shadow slowly came up from the ground on either sides and then launched at the building blasting through the doors with a massive explosion that could be heard from every where

@anyone

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He laughed "one thing at a time"

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed softly. "All right."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio stood there ontop of a sky scraper that day across from a building that housed the training camp for hunters a dead cold look in his eyes as his hair blew in the breeze. "I do beleive its time humans know there place." He said coldly as he watched people come and go from the building smiles on there faces not knowing there death is opon them as he let his aura surge out in a mass of darkness blotting out the stars within a five block radius of him while two massive tendrils made of shadow slowly came up from the ground on either sides and then launched at the building blasting through the doors with a massive explosion that could be heard from every where
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
(I thought he was on a date?...)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](I thought he was on a date?...)

[/QUOTE]
(Me too but I never got a reply so I think I'm just GONNA roll with the date went well and they set up another one but until then > :) or im just being dumb and I never replyed to @Wild Born which would make me feel bad

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Me too but I never got a reply so I think I'm just GONNA roll with the date went well and they set up another one but until then > :) or im just being dumb and I never replyed to @Wild Born which would make me feel bad

[/QUOTE]
(well she was on today at 8 so idk what happened with her)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
(and i would interact with you rn but both of my characters are kinda busy atm soooooo)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](and i would interact with you rn but both of my characters are kinda busy atm soooooo)

[/QUOTE]
(I know there both busy)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"So what's one thing you want to know about me" he said ignoring the explosion he faintly heard

[/QUOTE]
"Hm... the Basic question. Favorite color?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"red-orange by itself but red and black together"

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded. "Okay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back