• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
Avriare got really worried and ran over to her laying her head on his lap "are you ok?!?!?!"

"That'll work"

[/QUOTE]
Annabel just sat ther confused as to what was going on (I hate my life)

(Sorry didn't see your post)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare got really worried and ran over to her laying her head on his lap "are you ok?!?!?!"

[/QUOTE]
Abby holds her head as she grones and mones "Who let outball of these little birdies?" She had hit her head too hard and was seeing things.

Michael smiles at the statement. "What makes you think that?" Suddenly a pulse of power emanates from Michael's body. Its not harmful in any way but it just shows the amount of potential Michael has. "So, you want to play a game?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel just sat ther confused as to what was going on (I hate my life)

[/QUOTE]
(Bro I feel bad for you so I am going to make a character for you to RP with that won't leave you in the dust.)

"Alright Sorrow the name of the game is Tag." Michael lounges at Sorrow lije he was going for an attack. At the last second Michael vanishes is a bright shine of light appearing behind Sorrow and punching him in the back. "Your it." Michael rushes off at great speed. The was moving along with him almost as if it was pushing him.

Sorrow chuckled "Your game your rules I suppose" He ran into a shadow popping out in front of Micheal "But can you really out run me?"

TheMADQ said:
(Sorry didn't see your post)
Abby holds her head as she grones and mones "Who let outball of these little birdies?" She had hit her head too hard and was seeing things.

Michael smiles at the statement. "What makes you think that?" Suddenly a pulse of power emanates from Michael's body. Its not harmful in any way but it just shows the amount of potential Michael has. "So, you want to play a game?"
Avriare grabs a box out of his nightstand and pulls out a stick waving it in front of her nose until the horrid smell woke her up from her daze and he put the stick back and held her head in his lap brushing her hair

(Dude I am so sorry for you
@Daniel reaving)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"You sound absolutely amazing" he looked genuinely in awe

[/QUOTE]
Alex only blinked and shrugged. "I'm not doing it again though."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Aww...ok..." He pouted

[/QUOTE]
Alex shakes her head and kisses him. "That I would do again though."

Mayumi said:
Alex shakes her head and kisses him. "That I would do again though."
He smiled and started to sing whiskey lullaby to her

"
She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette

She broke his heart he spent his whole life tryin' to forget

We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time

But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind

Until the night

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger

And finally drank away her memory

Life is short but this time it was bigger

Than the strength he had to get up off his knees

We found him with his face down in the pillow

With a note that said I'll love her till I die

And when we buried him beneath the willow

The angels sang a whiskey lullaby

La la la la la laaaa la la la la la la laaaa

The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself

For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath

She finally drank her pain away a little at a time

But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind

Until the night

She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger

And finally drank away his memory

Than the strength she had to get up off her knees

We found her with her face down in the pillow

Clinging to his picture for dear life

We laid her next to him beneath the willow

While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby

La la la la la laaaa la la la la la la laaaa"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
He smiled and started to sing whiskey lullaby to her
"
She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette

She broke his heart he spent his whole life tryin' to forget

We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time

But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind

Until the night

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger

And finally drank away her memory

Than the strength he had to get up off his knees

We found him with his face down in the pillow

With a note that said I'll love her till I die

And when we buried him beneath the willow

The angels sang a whiskey lullaby

La la la la la laaaa la la la la la la laaaa

The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself

For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath

She finally drank her pain away a little at a time

But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind

Until the night

She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger

And finally drank away his memory

Than the strength she had to get up off her knees

We found her with her face down in the pillow

Clinging to his picture for dear life

We laid her next to him beneath the willow

While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby

La la la la la laaaa la la la la la la laaaa"

[/QUOTE]
Alex listened silently.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"That's whiskey lullaby...it's one of my favorite sogs"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah."

ashel darkwing] [COLOR=#ff8000]Avriare grabs a box out of his nightstand and pulls out a stick waving it in front of her nose until the horrid smell woke her up from her daze and he put the stick back and held her head in his lap brushing her hair[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] (Dude I am so sorry for you [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL])
When the smell hits her nose ber eyes water and she is snapped out of her daze. She claws at her nose, not doing any damage because of her mittens. "OH MY GOSH MY NOSE IT BURNS!!!" The sensation didn't last long. "Ow, my head is aching." She then realizes that she is in Avriare's lap. Her face turns bright red but she dosn't feak out this time.

ashel darkwing] [COLOR=#ff8000]Avriare grabs a box out of his nightstand and pulls out a stick waving it in front of her nose until the horrid smell woke her up from her daze and he put the stick back and held her head in his lap brushing her hair[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] (Dude I am so sorry for you [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL])
(I guess annabel just silently left a sad and abandoned look on her face )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I guess annabel just silently left a sad and abandoned look on her face )

[/QUOTE]
(You could just give your character a new start)

TheMADQ said:
(You could just give your character a new start)
But who will she interact with, every other character or set of characters has just abandoned her...... I think I just made her to sweet for every ones liking)

TheMADQ said:
(I have my new one accepted xD just have her at the shcool)
(Ok)

Annabel eventually made her way back to the burned down school a look of lonenly ness plastered onto her face as she sat down at the entrance and looked up to the sky and just sat there staring at the stars

Juliet cries out in frustration kicking a burnt peace of wood. "First I freaking over sleep and now the shcool is burnt down." Her phone vibrates in her pocket and she checks it. " Ugh now I have a job I need to go do... You know what no! I am not doing this." She angel texts out 'just deal with it yourself. '

TheMADQ said:
"Alright Sorrow the name of the game is Tag." Michael lounges at Sorrow lije he was going for an attack. At the last second Michael vanishes is a bright shine of light appearing behind Sorrow and punching him in the back. "Your it." Michael rushes off at great speed. The was moving along with him almost as if it was pushing him.
Mateus tries to follow Michael "aww c'mon wait for me" he said and ran to him wheezing "haven't you had enough" he said to Michael and stops running "I better leave those guys alone" he said and falls down from exhaustion he looks back and sees a cat "maybe not" he said and parasites the cat, Mateus uses the cat's speed multiplying it by 5 and tries to catch up to Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back