• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Alex shook her head. "And I don't like singing."
"Please..." He begged "no one else is around but us"

TheMADQ said:
Abby hugs Avriare around his neck looking up at him. "I understand, I am sorry for being stubborn." She was embarrassed that she actually didn't just submit to what she was told.

"I uh...it's ok..." He hugged her back

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Please..." He begged "no one else is around "

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head. "Fine."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He hugged her "yay! So what are you singing"

[/QUOTE]
Alex groaned and shrugged.

Sorrow walked around the ruins of the school his scythe hidden "Well this was a waste of time" he sighed waving his arm and walking away from the place heading back the way he had approached the school a slight chuckle escaping him from the definite fight that broke out there

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"do you know whiskey lullaby?"

[/QUOTE]
."I don't think so."

Suddenly relishing what she is doing Abby freaks out. She tries to back off and falls off the bed bashing her head on the floor. Small brids are flying around her head and her eyes are all swirly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Sorrow walked around the ruins of the school his scythe hidden "Well this was a waste of time" he sighed waving his arm and walking away from the place heading back the way he had approached the school a slight chuckle escaping him from the definite fight that broke out there

[/QUOTE]
It didn't take Michael long to get board after he ended up killing all the fire fighters. He knew the police would show up soon so he didn't want to deal with them...again. He saw a new person walking through the ruins and smiles. "Maybe they can show me a fun time." Michael follows Sorrow not really being stealthily just watching him.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"what do you know?"

[/QUOTE]
"Um.. The Hanging Tree? "

TheMADQ said:
Suddenly relishing what she is doing Abby freaks out. She tries to back off and falls off the bed bashing her head on the floor. Small brids are flying around her head and her eyes are all swirly.
Avriare got really worried and ran over to her laying her head on his lap "are you ok?!?!?!"

Mayumi said:
"Um.. The Hanging Tree? "
"That'll work"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
Avriare got really worried and ran over to her laying her head on his lap "are you ok?!?!?!"

"That'll work"

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded slightly and hummed.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare was outside sitting in a tree watching Cerberus toy with a half dead hellhound

[/QUOTE]
Annabel groaned before laying on the bed waiting for him to get back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel groaned before laying on the bed waiting for him to get back

[/QUOTE]
(You missed something again)

TheMADQ said:
It didn't take Michael long to get board after he ended up killing all the fire fighters. He knew the police would show up soon so he didn't want to deal with them...again. He saw a new person walking through the ruins and smiles. "Maybe they can show me a fun time." Michael follows Sorrow not really being stealthily just watching him.
Sorrow walked then stopped chuckling as he looked around "What eyes are watching me?"

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Sorrow walked then stopped chuckling as he looked around "What eyes are watching me?"

[/QUOTE]
When Sorrow looks around Michael had vanished without a trace but moments later he appears in front of Sorrow. "Well that would be me Michael. You seem like an interesting person who can keep me entertained, unlike others. " Michael shrugs off the thoght of the others he just finished with.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He closes his eyes enjoying every moment

[/QUOTE]
Alex hummed for a moment more before singing soflty.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He listened intently until she finished singing "who told you the lie that you sound bad"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head. "No one."

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]"Is that so Micheal?" Sorrow asked looking at Micheal

[/QUOTE]
Michael walks up closer to Sorrow eyeing him up and down. "Yup, I like your synth. Mind if I try it out at some point. Eh, I am getting ahead of myself. I need to see if your entertaining enough though." Michael smiles as he circles Sorrow like a shark circles there pray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back