• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He whipped his face and looked at her "I'm just tired of fighting I don't like hurting people or other creatures but I have no choice they won't leave me alone"

[/QUOTE]
Annabel slowly crawled over to him and hugged him feeling he needed a hug badly. "It's ok." She said quietly as she hugged him tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel slowly crawled over to him and hugged him feeling he needed a hug badly. "It's ok." She said quietly as she hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Avriare cried more when she did giving in to the heavy weight on his chest he felt as though he had taken atlas's job holding the world on his shoulders

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea laughed swinging their hands in between them with each step "like what exactly?"

[/QUOTE]
"Like... my lack of being excited on Valentine's Day or stuff"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ok...so how happy would you be if I got you a cat?" He smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him and smiled. "Very, but I would still be upset that it was Valentine's day."

Abby rushed up to Avriare's room and too his side, tears rushing down her cheek. "Pleas tell me your okay!? Why dose this have to happen?.............You don't need to take everything on yourself......Others can help you...Just give us a chance to help." She was on her knees next to his bead looking up too him, she actually manages to make eye contact.

@[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/ashel-darkwing.38243/"]ashel darkwing[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayumi said:
Alex looked at him and smiled. "Very, but I would still be upset that it was Valentine's day."
"No no I meant just out of the blue but why do you hate valentine's day?"

TheMADQ said:
Abby rushed up to Avriare's room and too his side, tears rushing down her cheek. "Pleas tell me your okay!? Why dose this have to happen?.............You don't need to take everything on yourself......Others can help you...Just give us a chance to help." She was on her knees next to his bead looking up too him, she actually manages to make eye contact.
@[/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/ashel-darkwing.38243/"][COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)]ashel darkwing[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)]
Ashel sighed and looked at her "I'm ok I just...know I can't be heart so I take on the wars of this world so no one else can be hurt" he sniffs in and wipes his face and grabs a knife from his belt and stabs it to his chest as hard as he can and the blade shatters "the curse of achilles...I am Un able to be cut sliced burned or in any way harmed in any spot on my body except one that I have chosen and only I know..." He lays back on his bed exhausted at this point "can I just be alone I really don't want anyone around me right now..." He said ripping off the rest of what was left of his shirt revealing the ten scars across his chest five in one direction diagonal across and five the other way diagonal like claw marks almost but the scars look too deep to be an animal and look like they should've been fatal

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"No no I meant just out of the blue but why do you hate valentine's day?"

Ashel sighed and looked at her "I'm ok I just...know I can't be heart so I take on the wars of this world so no one else can be hurt" he sniffs in and wipes his face and grabs a knife from his belt and stabs it to his chest as hard as he can and the blade shatters "the curse of achilles...I am Un able to be cut sliced burned or in any way harmed in any spot on my body except one that I have chosen and only I know..." He lays back on his bed exhausted at this point "can I just be alone I really don't want anyone around me right now..." He said ripping off the rest of what was left of his shirt revealing the ten scars across his chest five in one direction diagonal across and five the other way diagonal like claw marks almost but the scars look too deep to be an animal and look like they should've been fatal

[/QUOTE]
Alex is silent for a few minutes. "I watched my mom die on Valentine's day and.. no one stopped it."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I'm so sorry!" He hugged her feeling terrible about asking

[/QUOTE]
Alex hugged back and closed her eyes.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Please forgive me I didn't know" he whispered in her ear

[/QUOTE]
"It's fine," Alex said softly,

Mayumi said:
"It's fine," Alex said softly,
"Ok..." Drea said not believing that "but I'm changing the subject completely...What are things that make you happy other than cats"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ok..." Drea said not believing that "but I'm changing the subject completely...What are things that make you happy other than cats"

[/QUOTE]
"Music and pranks," Alex said.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea got a scared look on his face "what kind of pranks...."

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow slightly,"Nothing that would get anyone hurt."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare cried more when she did giving in to the heavy weight on his chest he felt as though he had taken atlas's job holding the world on his shoulders

[/QUOTE]
"Don't cry, crying doesn't make it better." She said as she hugged him toghter wanting him to not cry any more

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](X,D yes yes you did)

[/QUOTE]
(DDDDDX FUCK MY LIIIIIIFE)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back