• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled at her "so is there anything you like more than cats"

[/QUOTE]
Alex giggled and shrugged."Maybe. I enjoy playing piano"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I can sing and play guitar" he smiled and then thought for a minuet "so why do you like cats so much"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged. "They're like me."

Mateus sighed and watched the paramedics tries to help the fire man "it's funny watching them trying to bring him back" he said as he chuckles and sees one of the fire man trying to pick a fight "Is he seriously picking a fight with me" Mateus said and smirks, Mateus turned into a large slime "Michael this is a little gross you may want to look a way for a little" he warned Michael and covered the fire man and goes inside him after that he used mind control "there Michael you can do whatever you want to this guy" he said using the fire man's body.

@TheMADQ

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"Ya...I don't mean to scare you away but ya stay inside at night" he rubbed his arm where his scars from cutting were not knowing he was doing so
"I'm sorry it's just...I'm really messed up"

[/QUOTE]
Annabel noticed this rubbing and slowly crawled over and draged him to the ground then crawled on him and looked at the scars curiously inspecting them

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"How so?"

[/QUOTE]
"They're not really social. And.. they don't require a lot of affection, but when they want it... they're determined to have all of it."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Ya were a little bit past that)

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry I've been sick the past couple days so I haven't been able to get on)

TheMADQ said:
Abby pooks ar the door as she watches Avriare fight those monsters. "Why must there be violence in this world? Can't we all live in peace?" She watches with sympathetic eyes for the monster and Avriare.
Annabel slowly started to crawl to the door after he left still curious about where he was rubbing. "Wait." She called as she started to get up and go outside after him

@ashel darkwing

Mayumi said:
"They're not really social. And.. they don't require a lot of affection, but when they want it... they're determined to have all of it."
He smiled at her "I see...so are you the jealous type"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled at her "I see...so are you the jealous type"

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed and shrugged. "May be."

Daniel reaving](Sorry I've been sick the past couple days so I haven't been able to get on) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel slowly started to crawl to the door after he left still curious about where he was rubbing. "Wait." She called as she started to get up and go outside after him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22506-ashel-darkwing/ said:
@ashel darkwing[/URL]
(It's fine missed ya in the rp it's been really slow and he's inside now in his room)

Avriare had locked the door but you could hear him crying

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](It's fine missed ya in the rp it's been really slow and he's inside now in his room)
Avriare had locked the door but you could hear him crying

[/QUOTE]
Anmabel heard the crying and quickly got to her feet almost triping before starting to run up the stairs to where the crying was comin from a look of worry on her face as she got there and knocked on the door gently hopping he would awnser

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled and brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face "there's no need to be..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him. "Is that so?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Anmabel heard the crying and quickly got to her feet almost triping before starting to run up the stairs to where the crying was comin from a look of worry on her face as she got there and knocked on the door gently hopping he would awnser

[/QUOTE]
Avriare sat on his bed using his blanket to dry his face

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare sat on his bed using his blanket to dry his face

[/QUOTE]
Annabel waited a second before she nocked again then slowly started to shrink and turn a glowing white before she whipped around in the air then slid under the door before turning normal in a siting position inside his room and looked around before she saw him on the bed and slowly got up. She was a little bit worried about him after seeing him running his arm then this. "You ok?" She asked as she slowly crawled onto the bed then sat there on her knees facing him and waiting for a reaply

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel waited a second before she nocked again then slowly started to shrink and turn a glowing white before she whipped around in the air then slid under the door before turning normal in a siting position inside his room and looked around before she saw him on the bed and slowly got up. She was a little bit worried about him after seeing him running his arm then this. "You ok?" She asked as she slowly crawled onto the bed then sat there on her knees facing him and waiting for a reaply

[/QUOTE]
He whipped his face and looked at her "I'm just tired of fighting I don't like hurting people or other creatures but I have no choice they won't leave me alone"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I'm too scared of everyone else and you're the only one I like anyways"

[/QUOTE]
Alex thought, then smiled and nodded. "Got it."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"So what should I know about you?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hm... I hate pet names, like princess and such"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back