• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea woke up next to Alex the next morning and kissed her head "good morning sleeping beauty" he whispered softly

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked as she woke up and whimpered. She looked at Drea and raised a brow.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked as she woke up and whimpered. She looked at Drea and raised a brow.
He smiled and pecked her lips then got up and got dressed walking out to the kitchen to fix her breakfast he wasn't that hungry

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled and pecked her lips then got up and got dressed walking out to the kitchen to fix her breakfast he wasn't that hungry

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked. I could get used to that, she thought. She stood and got dressed. She wrapped the blanket around herself after that and walked towards the kitchen.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked. I could get used to that, she thought. She stood and got dressed. She wrapped the blanket around herself after that and walked towards the kitchen.
He had a plate of food sitting out for her when she came out

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He had a plate of food sitting out for her when she came out

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow and looked at the plate.

Mayumi said:
"Yeah. I'm not used to someone cooking for me though.."
"Well I'm not used to cooking for someone else" he smiled walking over and kissing her cheek as he passed her to sit down next to her without eating

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well I'm not used to cooking for someone else" he smiled walking over and kissing her cheek as he passed her to sit down next to her without eating

[/QUOTE]
Alex watched him. She didn't think she would ever truly understand him, but she didn't mind. She smiled and nodded before sitting. "Well, thank you."

Mayumi said:
Alex watched him. She didn't think she would ever truly understand him, but she didn't mind. She smiled and nodded before sitting. "Well, thank you."
"You're welcome" he said laying his head on the table and resting his hand closest her on her leg

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"You're welcome" he said laying his head on the table and resting his hand closest her on her leg

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled and started to eat.

Mateus smiled "okay as long as we don't have cops chasing us that will be bad" he said Michael, he duplicated and make his clone to watch outside if there are cops or others that will stop them.

@TheMADQ

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea watched her wondering how he could be with someone so perfect at least perfect compared to him

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him and raised a brow. "what?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled and laughed a bit "nothing just thinking"

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded and finished eating.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea got up kissed Alex on the cheek and walked outside to stretch

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked slightly and blushed. She stood and looked at her clothes for a second before going and changing. She then walked outside.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked slightly and blushed. She stood and looked at her clothes for a second before going and changing. She then walked outside.
Drea was in a really painful looking stretch standing on one leg and holding the the foot on his other leg behind his head

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea was in a really painful looking stretch standing on one leg and holding the the foot on his other leg behind his head

[/QUOTE]
"What on Earth are you possibly doing?"

Mayumi said:
"What on Earth are you possibly doing?"
He held the stretch for a little bit then let go and turned around "it's part of a series stretches my dad taught me when I was little it relaxes the muscles and opens the energy flow in your body...it helps keep my body stable"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He held the stretch for a little bit then let go and turned around "it's part of a series stretches my dad taught me when I was little it relaxes the muscles and opens the energy flow in your body...it helps keep my body stable"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked. She honestly could not see that being relaxing. "Okay.."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled reading her expression "yes it hurts like a bitch but it works"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged. "If you say so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back