• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Nope" he smiled at her "you're the best" he said and finished the rest of his food

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and smiled.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea smiled back and held her hips "so what now?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged and smiled.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea held her close and laid down sideways cuddling with her and intertwining their legs

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him curiously. She wasn't used to this, but she couldn't say that she didn't enjoy it.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea kissed her neck biting softly

[/QUOTE]
Alex squirmed. "Ah," she breathed, enjoying the feeling.

What

Michael yawns in boredom, nothing exciting has happened in a while and its really getting to him. "I am soooooo bored!!!!!! Entertain me Mateus ." Michael wines as he flops around. He then sniffs the air and a huge smile crosses his face. "OOOOH I smell death, lets go check it out." Michael says pulling on Mateus . "Finally something interesting happens. " @Alternated

Abby looks at the chess bored and somehow she dosn't even know a move she can make. ".....ummm I gess thsts chekmate?" The game ended as she expected, though she still had a blast. She was smiling and looking around trying not to make eye contact. @ashel darkwing

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea buried his head into her shoulder his lips pressed to her neck and just laid there

[/QUOTE]
Alex wrapped her arms around him gently and stayed still. "Well, I could get used to this.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm scared." Annabel said quietly

[/QUOTE]
TheMADQ said:
Abby looks at the chess bored and somehow she dosn't even know a move she can make. ".....ummm I gess thsts chekmate?" The game ended as she expected, though she still had a blast. She was smiling and looking around trying not to make eye contact. @ashel darkwing
Avriare looks at the two "there is no reason to be scared I will protect the two of you with my life if it comes to that" he looks at Abby "and it is ok to look at me I don't bite...well I don't bite friends anyway"

As Mateus got pulled by Michael he dropped his book but he doesn't care "Michael you know what will happen if you're not careful like last time" he said to Michael worried about what he is about to do "well I guess it's better than reading" he said in his thoughts.

@TheMADQ

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled and looked her in the eyes "I could too"

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled and watched him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm scared." Annabel said quietly

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, theres no need to worry we are here for you" Abby says hugging Annabelle. " Were not going to let anything happen to you." She was still not looking at Day, she was too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

"Yeah, it was amazing wasn't it? It was like we got five stars is GTA."Michael laughs as he keeps dragging Mateus. He walks up to the shcool which is still on fire. "Ahhh" Michael takes a deep breath. "I can never get enough of that smell....well it seems like someone was strong enough to burn down the shcool for hunters." Michael was shaking with excitement, it was never good when be got like this. "I wonder if anyone is still alive?"

@Alternated

All of a sudden Mateus suddenly got more worried "well as long as it's not worse than we did before" he said as he scratches his head, he looks around and yawned "The fire department and paramedics are still here" he said "want to mess around?" he asked Michael.

@TheMADQ

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare looks at the two "there is no reason to be scared I will protect the two of you with my life if it comes to that" he looks at Abby "and it is ok to look at me I don't bite...well I don't bite friends anyway"

[/QUOTE]
TheMADQ said:
"Yeah, theres no need to worry we are here for you" Abby says hugging Annabelle. " Were not going to let anything happen to you." She was still not looking at Day, she was too embarrassed to look him in the eye.
"Yeah, it was amazing wasn't it? It was like we got five stars is GTA."Michael laughs as he keeps dragging Mateus. He walks up to the shcool which is still on fire. "Ahhh" Michael takes a deep breath. "I can never get enough of that smell....well it seems like someone was strong enough to burn down the shcool for hunters." Michael was shaking with excitement, it was never good when be got like this. "I wonder if anyone is still alive?"

@Alternated
annabel noddes before she happilt cuddled up to abby nuzzling her neck as they sat there

Michael grins happy to hear the suggestion. "Aww yeah. Lets mess with them really good."

@Alternated

Abby comferted Annabelle by petting her head as she nuzzed her. Abby made shre to avoid any actual skin contact because that would harm Annabelle. Its a good thing Abby always had her scarf on. she didn't want to harm another person like that. "Its going to be all right."

@Daniel reaving

Mayumi said:
Alex smiled and watched him.
Drea held her close smiling his eyes flashing red from time to time when he blinked

(I hate the rules against smutt rp it eliminates a lot of couple rp)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]annabel noddes before she happilt cuddled up to abby nuzzling her neck as they sat there

[/QUOTE]
TheMADQ said:
Abby comferted Annabelle by petting her head as she nuzzed her. Abby made shre to avoid any actual skin contact because that would harm Annabelle. Its a good thing Abby always had her scarf on. she didn't want to harm another person like that. "Its going to be all right."

@Daniel reaving
Avriare rubbed Annabel's back and held Abby's shoulder softly "you two are safe here although it might be a little noisy at night but you're safe"

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMADQ said:
Michael grins happy to hear the suggestion. "Aww yeah. Lets mess with them really good."
@Alternated

@Daniel reaving
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
Drea held her close smiling his eyes flashing red from time to time when he blinked

Avriare rubbed Annabel's back and held Abby's shoulder softly "you two are safe here although it might be a little noisy at night but you're safe"

[/QUOTE]
"Why do will it be noisy at night?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him wanting to know why

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why do will it be noisy at night?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him wanting to know why

[/QUOTE]
"No reason just stay inside at night and you'll be fine" he said trying to avoid the fact that monsters are always trying to kill him

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at his eyes, amused. She tilted her head. "Why do your eyes do that?"

Mayumi said:
Alex looked at his eyes, amused. She tilted her head. "Why do your eyes do that?"
"Because I'm unnatural and unstable I ,like this morning ,tend to use more energy than I should when I try to use certain powers because a pure blood phenix like my mom could've done that but before the war I couldn't and I'm told it's dangerous but my mom wasn't allowed to tell me why" he looked sad at this and felt like he shouldn't belong in this world

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"No reason just stay inside at night and you'll be fine" he said trying to avoid the fact that monsters are always trying to kill him

[/QUOTE]
"I-oh." She said quietly before leaning into abby again and sighing as her wings appeared again her left one the one that got burned still had some tiny holes in it but looked fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back