• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Alex sighed and looked down.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Because I'm unnatural and unstable I ,like this morning ,tend to use more energy than I should when I try to use certain powers because a pure blood phenix like my mom could've done that but before the war I couldn't and I'm told it's dangerous but my mom wasn't allowed to tell me why" he looked sad at this and felt like he shouldn't belong in this world

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-oh." She said quietly before leaning into abby again and sighing as her wings appeared again her left one the one that got burned still had some tiny holes in it but looked fine

[/QUOTE]
"Ya...I don't mean to scare you away but ya stay inside at night" he rubbed his arm where his scars from cutting were not knowing he was doing so

Mayumi said:
Alex sighed and looked down.
"I'm sorry it's just...I'm really messed up"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"Ya...I don't mean to scare you away but ya stay inside at night"
"I'm sorry it's just...I'm really messed up"

[/QUOTE]
Alex considered this. She shrugged and looked up. "Well, that part of you may be, but... not all of you is. No one is perfect and that's fine. No matter how messed up we are, there's always hope. Besides, you're loved."

Mayumi said:
Alex considered this. She shrugged and looked up. "Well, that part of you may be, but... not all of you is. No one is perfect and that's fine. No matter how messed up we are, there's always hope. Besides, you're loved."
He smiled at this and kisses her cheek "I love you too" he squeezes her a little tight pressing her up against him

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled at this and kisses her cheek "I love you too" he squeezes her a little tight pressing her up against him

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed softly and smiled. She closed her eyes and thought.

Mayumi said:
Alex laughed softly and smiled. She closed her eyes and thought.
Drea shifted to his natural form and wrapped his wings around them and cupped her cheek with one hand and with the other used his index finger and thumb to grab her chin and tilt it up to him kissing her deeply and long

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea shifted to his natural form and wrapped his wings around them and cupped her cheek with one hand and with the other used his index finger and thumb to grab her chin and tilt it up to him kissing her deeply and long

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked in surprise, but closed her eyes again and simply enjoyed the sensation

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked in surprise, but closed her eyes again and simply enjoyed the sensation
Drea bit softly on her lip then continued to kiss her but more passionately this time

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea bit softly on her lip then continued to kiss her but more passionately this time

[/QUOTE]
Alex groaned softly. She pulled away after a moment, needing air.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled at her panting for air "you are so beautifully amazing"

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed and shrugged. "If you say so."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea kissed her collar bone "I say so"

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow and looked at him curiously.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He noticed this and looked at her "what?" He smiled with fake innocence

[/QUOTE]
"You know what," Alex replied. She tilted her head and hummed.

Mayumi said:
"You know what," Alex replied. She tilted her head and hummed.
Drea smiled and kissed her collar bone again and slid his hands down her body as far as he could reach and pulled her tighter too himself rolling on his back as he did so

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea smiled and kissed her collar bone again and slid his hands down her body as far as he could reach and pulled her tighter too himself rolling on his back as he did so

[/QUOTE]
Alex gasped quietly and shook her head against the sensations she expeirenced. She looked at him.

Mayumi said:
Alex gasped quietly and shook her head against the sensations she expeirenced. She looked at him.
He held her softly looking at her with soft eyes the way he had rolled over with her she could feel his abs but questioned himself and asked curiously "too far?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He held her softly looking at her with soft eyes the way he had rolled over with her she could feel his abs but questioned himself and asked curiously "too far?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head and smiled. She was far too busy enjoying herself. She placed her hands against his sides gently.

Mayumi said:
Alex shook her head and smiled. She was far too busy enjoying herself. She placed her hands against his sides gently.
He pulled her thighs up so she was sitting on his waist and he held her hands after doing this and moved them slowly under the base of his shirt so her fingertips just reached the first set of abs

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He pulled her thighs up so she was sitting on his waist and he held her hands after doing this and moved them slowly under the base of his shirt so her fingertips just reached the first set of abs

[/QUOTE]
Alex watched silently, curious as to what he would do next. She tilted her head slightly.

Mayumi said:
Alex watched silently, curious as to what he would do next. She tilted her head slightly.
He let go of her hands holding her sides and letting her do what she wanted to

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He let go of her hands holding her sides and letting her do what she wanted to

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked, surprised. She then smiled and kissed him gently.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked, surprised. She then smiled and kissed him gently.
He kissed her back and broke the kiss just long enough to take off his shirt then kissed her again

(Fade to black and time skip?)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
He kissed her back and broke the kiss just long enough to take off his shirt then kissed her again
(Fade to black and time skip?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yep.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back