• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea walks over behind her wrapping his arms around her from behind "so where's day and that spear?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex groaned."I have no clue.. probably his cabin"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well where's that at because I kinda wanna have that thing" he rested his chin on top of her head

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinks and points to the woods."Next door"

Mayumi said:
Alex blinks and points to the woods."Next door"
He let go of her and started to walk around her then all of a sudden picked her up bridal style and walked in the direction she pointed "I'm taking you with me." He stated flatly

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He let go of her and started to walk around her then all of a sudden picked her up bridal style and walked in the direction she pointed "I'm taking you with me." He stated flatly

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and stared at her hands. She wasn't about to ask Why.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kissed her cheek and found his house "you gonna knock or do I have to set you down?"

[/QUOTE]
"Knocking wouldn't help. Not When the owner was out on a blood run," Day called, approaching the porch. He walked around them, opened the door and looked at them. "Come on. It's inside."

Alex blinked. "Well then..."

Mayumi said:
"Knocking wouldn't help. Not When the owner was out on a blood run," Day called, approaching the porch. He walked around them, opened the door and looked at them. "Come on. It's inside."

Alex blinked. "Well then..."
drea looked at alex questioningly but entered in "thanks"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea looked at alex questioningly but entered in "so do you have that spear from the hunters?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged. She had only a faint hint to what had happened,

"I do," Day said, pulling a pink hoodie over his head. He gestured to a corner where the spear was. He realized the place was a wreck, but there was no use cleaning it now. "Sorry about the clutter. Not expecting guests.""

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged. She had only a faint hint to what had happened,
"I do," Day said, pulling a pink hoodie over his head. He gestured to a corner where the spear was. He realized the place was a wreck, but there was no use cleaning it now. "Sorry about the clutter. Not expecting guests.""
"you should see my house on a bad day" he set alex down and grabbed the spear he could feel the ancient dark energy coming from the years of war and bloodshed this spear was used in "I'll be right back" he walked into a shadow teleporting to his house to lock away the spear just in case he needed it unwilling to destroy it

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"you should see my house on a bad day" he set alex down and grabbed the spear he could feel the ancient dark energy coming from the years of war and bloodshed this spear was used in "I'll be right back" he walked into a shadow teleporting to his house to lock away the spear just in case he needed it unwilling to destroy it

[/QUOTE]
Alex shifted slightly and looked at Day curiously. She stayed silent before looking away. Her eyes glanced at the shadows, waiting.

Mayumi said:
Alex shifted slightly and looked at Day curiously. She stayed silent before looking away. Her eyes glanced at the shadows, waiting.
Drea teleported back "thank you for holding on to it" he sat next to Alex feeling the awkwardness "so..."

@TheMADQ[/URL]
"Aww common don't be a party pooper. I am just messing with them after all." Hi lifts his hand and points it at the fire truck. "Now watch this." Suddenly a valve bursts and water gushes out hitting a fire fighter in te face with enough pressure to knock him out cold. Michael began laughing at him. "Man I love this."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea teleported back "thank you for holding on to it" he sat next to Alex feeling the awkwardness "so..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex stares at the ceiling.

TheMADQ said:
"But what if we get curious? " Abby was wondering what was out there lat at night. She wanted to know why it was noisy.
avriare sighed "i give if you want to see whats out there ill leave the door open when i go out but DO NOT go outside i don't want you hurt" he walked outside leaving the door open there was howling in the distance and it smelled like sulfur. he drew a black sword and whistled "cerberus!" there was a loud howling and the three headed guard dog appeared from the shadows "good boy ready to play" just as he had said that hell hounds jumped out at cerberus and a skeleton army attacked avriare and he tore through them like they were nothing it looked as if their weapons bounced off of him

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
drea holds her hand and enters her mind to think speak with only her 'do you wanna leave?'

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at their hands. Shex mentally nods.

Abby pooks ar the door as she watches Avriare fight those monsters. "Why must there be violence in this world? Can't we all live in peace?" She watches with sympathetic eyes for the monster and Avriare.

((Okay, Two questions. One: are there any other human characters other than Ryu? Two: What's everyone all doing in the IC right now? I'm still quite lost.))

@everyone

Mayumi said:
Alex looked at their hands. Shex mentally nods.
Drea stands up with her "well we're gonna head back over to the house it was nice seeing you and thank you for holding onto the spear" he said and they walked back to Alex's house

TheMADQ said:
Abby pooks ar the door as she watches Avriare fight those monsters. "Why must there be violence in this world? Can't we all live in peace?" She watches with sympathetic eyes for the monster and Avriare.
Avriare finished off the skeletons and left Cerberus to deal with the hell hounds he's shirt was in shreds and you could see the cutting scars on his arms and chest "now do you understand why I said stay inside" he sounded repulsed by what he had just done and went to his bedroom closing the door inside his room he was crying saddened by the death he had to cause and the fact that he had to do it to keep himself and them safe

Rhodus said:
((Okay, Two questions. One: are there any other human characters other than Ryu? Two: What's everyone all doing in the IC right now? I'm still quite lost.))
@everyone
(Not that I can remember unless you count avriare and Abby but they both have powers and avriare is half god, and they should be just waking up but I have to catch another small group up and it's the third day of the rp read the overview for more)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
Drea stands up with her "well we're gonna head back over to the house it was nice seeing you and thank you for holding onto the spear" he said and they walked back to Alex's house

Avriare finished off the skeletons and left Cerberus to deal with the hell hounds he's shirt was in shreds and you could see the cutting scars on his arms and chest "now do you understand why I said stay inside" he sounded repulsed by what he had just done and went to his bedroom closing the door inside his room he was crying saddened by the death he had to cause and the fact that he had to do it to keep himself and them safe

(Not that I can remember unless you count avriare and Abby but they both have powers and avriare is half god, and they should be just waking up but I have to catch another small group up and it's the third day of the rp read the overview for more)

[/QUOTE]
Alex sighs in relief and looks down

Ryu stepped outside, pulling up the collar so he could light his cigarette. He looked up at the sky as he put away his lighter. 'Damn. I really hope it doesn't rain. That would be displeasing' He thought. After pausing for a second he headed down the road, trying to kill some time. This was going to be a long day.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea looked at her "you wanna take a walk and talk for a while?" he asked wanting to know more about her

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded. "Yeah, sounds good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back