• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled and walked to the kitchen and found a box of pocky ,a hamburger ,and a one of the big cans of monster and walked back to the couch sitting down so she was sitting on his lap facing him. He opened the box of pocky and ate one then held one out near her mouth for her to eat

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow slightly. She took it and placed it against her lips. She tilted her head towards the ceiling, blew air on it and opened her mouth for it to fall in.

"I am sure that your pond is fine. The fire department got thefe pritty fast so its probably fine." Abby says trying to sound encouraging. "To brake the mood why don't we play some games?"

@Daniel reaving

@ashel darkwing

(Truly evil... reminds me of Michael. Want a partner Alternated?)

Mayumi said:
Alex raised a brow slightly. She took it and placed it against her lips. She tilted her head towards the ceiling, blew air on it and opened her mouth for it to fall in.
Drea ate fast being so hungry

TheMADQ said:
"I am sure that your pond is fine. The fire department got thefe pritty fast so its probably fine." Abby says trying to sound encouraging. "To brake the mood why don't we play some games?"
@Daniel reaving

@ashel darkwing

(Truly evil... reminds me of Michael. Want a partner Alternated?)
Avriare nodded "good idea" he went into his room and came back with a chess & checkers set and a monopoly game "sorry I don't have much here I'm paying my friends to get me some stuff for the winter"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea ate fast being so hungry

[/QUOTE]
Alex covered her mouth and silently laughed, amused by this.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"what" drea said muffled by the food in his mouth

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head and smiled behind her hand.

"Chess sounds fun..." She knew she wasn't very good at chess and would forget which peace did what. She liked the game anyway, even though she would lose all the time. "Can I have a glass of ice?" She asks meekly.

@ashel darkwing

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea swallows the food and looks at her and tries to pry her hand away gently "is that a smile i see?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head and smiled more, refusing to let her hand be moved so easily.

TheMADQ said:
"Chess sounds fun..." She knew she wasn't very good at chess and would forget which peace did what. She liked the game anyway, even though she would lose all the time. "Can I have a glass of ice?" She asks meekly.
@ashel darkwing
avriare set the games down and went to get her a glass of ice when he handed it to her he flashed her a smile but quickly returned to his normal emotionless look

Mayumi said:
Alex shook her head and smiled more, refusing to let her hand be moved so easily.
drea looked at her pouting "pwease...i like you're smile..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
avriare set the games down and went to get her a glass of ice when he handed it to her he flashed her a smile but quickly returned to his normal emotionless look
drea looked at her pouting "pwease...i like you're smile..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex giggled and shook her head.

Mayumi said:
Alex giggled and shook her head.
Drea pulled her hand away and kisses her closing his eyes holding the kiss until he ran out of breath then used her hand to cover her mouth again "I'm sorry your laugh makes you irresistible"

"Thank you." Abby says as she bi yt? Es into a piece of ice. She can actually dirnk anything because it freezes so she eats ice to stay hydrated. She looks at the chess bored and after a few minutes makes her first move, pawn e2-e4

@ashel darkwing

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea pulled her hand away and kisses her closing his eyes holding the kiss until he ran out of breath then used her hand to cover her mouth again "I'm sorry your laugh makes you irresistible"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked. She let her hand fall to her side and she stared at him.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He laughed falling backwards on the couch making him laugh even more

[/QUOTE]
Alex pouted and shook her head. "Would you stop?" she asked. She blinked and had an idea. She smirked, leaned down and pressed her lips to his.

TheMADQ said:
"Thank you." Abby says as she bi yt? Es into a piece of ice. She can actually dirnk anything because it freezes so she eats ice to stay hydrated. She looks at the chess bored and after a few minutes makes her first move, pawn e2-e4
@ashel darkwing
(Let's just say they sat and played the game cause idk that stuff)

Avriare makes his move quietly making moves that look like absolute nonsense moves

Mayumi said:
Alex pouted and shook her head. "Would you stop?" she asked. She blinked and had an idea. She smirked, leaned down and pressed her lips to his.
He instantly shut up with a suppressed look on his face that slowly faded away as he closed his eyes reaching his hand up cupping her cheek

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He instantly shut up with a suppressed look on his face that slowly faded away as he closed his eyes reaching his hand up cupping her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled happily as she pulled away.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Was that just a nice way of telling me to shut up?"

[/QUOTE]
"Would you be hurt if it was?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back