• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea stopped tickling her and kissed her on the lips softly but for a while and closed his eyes then broke the kiss saying "you're cute because I say you are"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and blushed. She smiled finally. "Fine," she said.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea laughed and smiled at her "I just met you and I already love you"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged and blushed more.

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged and blushed more.
Drea reaches for the remote and turns on a movie not really caring enough to pay attention to what it was and rubs his nose up against hers "so I take it we're just gonna lay here all day and I just have to find even more ways to make you blush"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea reaches for the remote and turns on a movie not really caring enough to pay attention to what it was and rubs his nose up against hers "so I take it we're just gonna lay here all day and I just have to find even more ways to make you blush"

[/QUOTE]
"I-I guess," Alex said. What! Noo. No more blushing, she thought.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea pecks her lips "yup I do say so I also say you have a beautiful voice and you're drop dead gorgeous"

[/QUOTE]
"What!" Alex exclaimed, blushing darkly by now. She had to hide her face. She grabbed the blanket and drew it over her head.

Mayumi said:
"What!" Alex exclaimed, blushing darkly by now. She had to hide her face. She grabbed the blanket and drew it over her head.
Drea tugged at the blanket "aww come on it's only the truth...pwease come out"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea tugged at the blanket "aww come on it's only the truth...pwease come out"

[/QUOTE]
Alex pouted as the blanket fell away. She her head.

Mayumi said:
Alex pouted as the blanket fell away. She her head.
Drea laughed a bit then slowly slid his hands from her sides to her legs then pulled them up so that she was on her knees and he could rub her thighs

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea laughed a bit then slowly slid his hands from her sides to her legs then pulled them up so that she was on her knees and he could rub her thighs

[/QUOTE]
Alex blushed darkly and attempted to hide her face, this time by hugging him and burying her head against her shoulder.

(Where should I join in???... xD )

Mayumi said:
Alex blushed darkly and attempted to hide her face, this time by hugging him and burying her head against her shoulder.
Drea held the back of her head gently and kissed the top of her head holding onto her protectively thinking about how much she accepted him and how much easier it was to be open with her

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea held the back of her head gently and kissed the top of her head holding onto her protectively thinking about how much she accepted him and how much easier it was to be open with her

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked at him. She smiled lightly.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and looked at him. She smiled lightly.
Drea held her tight and stood up so she was hanging onto him "my legs were falling asleep but I didn't wanna let go of you yet" he held onto her legs carrying her "can we get something to eat I'm kinda hungry"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea held her tight and stood up so she was hanging onto him "my legs were falling asleep but I didn't wanna let go of you yet" he held onto her legs carrying her "can we get something to eat I'm kinda hungry"

[/QUOTE]
Alex almost shrieked in surprise, but contained it and instead burst into laughter. She blinked and looked at after quieting and nodded.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](Well there were we kinda just killed them all)

[/QUOTE]
(ok then I will still take a bad guy role for a while and my first step is to completely obliterate some of the leftover structures and objects of the school if that's okay with you)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayumi said:
Alex almost shrieked in surprise, but contained it and instead burst into laughter. She blinked and looked at after quieting and nodded.
He smiled and walked to the kitchen and found a box of pocky ,a hamburger ,and a one of the big cans of monster and walked back to the couch sitting down so she was sitting on his lap facing him. He opened the box of pocky and ate one then held one out near her mouth for her to eat

Alternated said:
(ok then I will still take a bad guy role for a while and my first step is to completely obliterate some of the leftover structures and objects of the school if that's okay with you)
(They're going to demolish it and rebuild anyway)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](They're going to demolish it and rebuild anyway)

[/QUOTE]
(Then what would be the best way then....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back