• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Avriare picked Annabel up with ease "would you like to show me where we are taking her"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well I'm a hunter lab experiment I'm what they do with the monsters they capture...so I've got a good bit of powers I didn't have before the war..." He talked like he was some repulsive beast and looked like someone just died

[/QUOTE]
Alex frowned and shook her head. "You're so much more than that though," she said softly.

Mayumi said:
Alex frowned and shook her head. "You're so much more than that though," she said softly.
Drea smiles softly at her he looked almost in tears with sadness but all he did was hug her holding her tight not speaking afraid he would lose it and start bawling if he did the spirits inside him reminding him of every single thing the hunters did to him

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare picked Annabel up with ease "would you like to show me where we are taking her"

[/QUOTE]
"Normally I would say my dorm...but that's burnt down so I don't really know." She says thinking.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea smiles softly at her he looked almost in tears with sadness but all he did was hug her holding her tight not speaking afraid he would lose it and start bawling if he did the spirits inside him reminding him of every single thing the hunters did to him

[/QUOTE]
Alex was once again taken off guard by the hug. She blinked and ever so gently wrapped her arms around him. The only thought that she had was to hum and so she did.

TheMADQ said:
"Normally I would say my dorm...but that's burnt down so I don't really know." She says thinking.
"Well you can both stay in my house then...grab onto my arm and walk towards the walls shadow"

Mayumi said:
Alex was once again taken off guard by the hug. She blinked and ever so gently wrapped her arms around him. The only thought that she had was to hum and so she did.
Drea slowly began to relax as one by one the spirits were quieted but her humming and he softened his grip and buried his nose into her neck finding comfort in her

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well you can both stay in my house then...grab onto my arm and walk towards the walls shadow"

[/QUOTE]
With a shy nod Abby grabs onto Avriare's arm, her hand through the thick mittens could still fell the freezing cold. "Thank you...." She says meekly looking at the ground.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea slowly began to relax as one by one the spirits were quieted but her humming and he softened his grip and buried his nose into her neck finding comfort in her

[/QUOTE]
Alex kept humming, finding it calming for herself. She closed her eyes and stayed where she was.

TheMADQ said:
With a shy nod Abby grabs onto Avriare's arm, her hand through the thick mittens could still fell the freezing cold. "Thank you...." She says meekly looking at the ground.
Avriare nodded and didn't feel the cold his body keeping homeostasis with the underworld he walked in the shadow and in a split second they were in a log cabin house in the woods on the other side of the lake from days house "let me go get the spare mattress out of the closet" he said setting annabel down and going upstairs @Daniel reaving

Mayumi said:
Alex kept humming, finding it calming for herself. She closed her eyes and stayed where she was.
Drea finally calmed down enough to let go his eyes puffy red from crying "I'm sorry it's just you wouldn't believe the horrible things they did to me in that place" he was trembling at the thought of it and wiped his eyes with the palms of his hands he felt ashamed for crying especially in front of her and covered his head with the blanket

ashel darkwing] [COLOR=#ff8000]Avriare nodded and didn't feel the cold his body keeping homeostasis with the underworld he walked in the shadow and in a split second they were in a log cabin house in the woods on the other side of the lake from days house "let me go get the spare mattress out of the closet" he said setting annabel down and going upstairs [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]
Abby stood in a corner tying to stay out of the way, feeling way too awkward to get comfortable. "I-I am sorry for inconveniencing you."

Alex sighed and shook her head. "I probably would and you do know that crying is perfectly fine?" she said. She tugged gently at the blanket.

TheMADQ said:
Abby stood in a corner tying to stay out of the way, feeling way too awkward to get comfortable. "I-I am sorry for inconveniencing you."
"No inconvenience i would very much enjoy the company" he said placing the mattress down and bringing in some sheets pillows and blankets for the two "it is my pleasure to help" he bowed like a prince

Mayumi said:
Alex sighed and shook her head. "I probably would and you do know that crying is perfectly fine?" she said. She tugged gently at the blanket.
He slowly let her tug the blanket away from his face "I'm not used to people seeing me cry..." He said his voice and breath shaky

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He slowly let her tug the blanket away from his face "I'm not used to people seeing me cry..." He said his voice and breath shaky

[/QUOTE]
"Neither am I, but it can help us," Alex said. She raised a brow slightly and then grabbed a tissue and dabbed the tears away.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"No inconvenience i would very much enjoy the company" he said placing the mattress down and bringing in some sheets pillows and blankets for the two "it is my pleasure to help" he bowed like a prince

[/QUOTE]
Abby blushes having never been wanted company before. "W-well I will do my best not to be a burden." She then dose her best attempt at a curtsy but ends up losing her balance and falling over.

Mayumi said:
"Neither am I, but it can help us," Alex said. She raised a brow slightly and then grabbed a tissue and dabbed the tears away.
Drea held her hand to his face going still at her touch "don't leave me please" he whispered softly

TheMADQ said:
Abby blushes having never been wanted company before. "W-well I will do my best not to be a burden." She then dose her best attempt at a curtsy but ends up losing her balance and falling over.
Avriare laughs and helps her up "you're cute there's no way you could be a burden especially as pretty as you are" with that he picked up the jar and his bag and walked to his room

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea held her hand to his face going still at her touch "don't leave me please" he whispered softly

[/QUOTE]
"I won't," Alex said softly. She watched him curiously. She could find no reason to leave him when she had just found him or any other time.

ashel darkwing]It magically heals her instantly [COLOR=#ff8000]"Tears of a phenix taste horrible works wonders"[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "Do I have to drink more?" She asked him truly hopping she didn't before looking at the other two @Mayumi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20478-themadq/ said:
@TheMADQ[/URL]

Abby's cheeks turn bright red with embarrassment having just humiliated herself. Though being laughed at was normal to her, so she could not tell that Avriare was laughing with her not at her. Her cheeks turn even more red when he calls her pretty. 'Did her really call me pretty? No I must just be hearing things.' She thinks to herself, being too self conscious to believe someone would say that. She was then pulled out of her thoughts by Annabel's comment. "O-Oh...I don't think so...Once dose is probably good enough."

@[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/ashel-darkwing.38243/"]ashel darkwing[/URL]

@Daniel reaving

TheMADQ said:
Abby's cheeks turn bright red with embarrassment having just humiliated herself. Though being laughed at was normal to her, so she could not tell that Avriare was laughing with her not at her. Her cheeks turn even more red when he calls her pretty. 'Did her really call me pretty? No I must just be hearing things.' She thinks to herself, being too self conscious to believe someone would say that. She was then pulled out of her thoughts by Annabel's comment. "O-Oh...I don't think so...Once dose is probably good enough."
@@Mayumi

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't like it it doesn't taste good at all." Annabel said to her with a pout before she looked back at her wings that looked fine and hesitantly started to flutter them quickly and lift her off the ground before they stopped and she nearly fell but managed to get to her feet, it seemed that what she had drunken had only made her wings look ok but they still where weak from the shredding they went through making her sigh before she tried to walk her leg that had been broken also still weak and making her limp
@Mayumi

[/QUOTE]
"I-I understand Phoenix tears taste horrible but works great." Abby quickly reacts to Annabel seeing her limp. "O-oh! pleas be careful." She rushes over and gets under her arm to help her walk.

Mayumi said:
"I won't," Alex said softly. She watched him curiously. She could find no reason to leave him when she had just found him or any other time.
Drea kissed the back of her hand and laid on her lap being a lot warmer than any blanket

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't like it it doesn't taste good at all." Annabel said to her with a pout before she looked back at her wings that looked fine and hesitantly started to flutter them quickly and lift her off the ground before they stopped and she nearly fell but managed to get to her feet, it seemed that what she had drunken had only made her wings look ok but they still where weak from the shredding they went through making her sigh before she tried to walk her leg that had been broken also still weak and making her limp
@Mayumi

[/QUOTE]
"No you should be fully healed now just rest for a day or two for your body to catch up"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back