• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Abby didn't understand why but she understands that Annabel didn't want to go anywhere near the parametrics. "Alright, but yiur hurt please let me at least gove you first aid." Abby rushes over to her trying to calm her down. "Alright I am not a parametric but I need to help you. Please lie down your leg is hadly injured. " @Daniel reviving

TheMADQ said:
Abby didn't understand why but she understands that Annabel didn't want to go anywhere near the parametrics. "Alright, but yiur hurt please let me at least gove you first aid." Abby rushes over to her trying to calm her down. "Alright I am not a parametric but I need to help you. Please lie down your leg is hadly injured. " @Daniel reviving
"Not here." She said quietly and in pain before she suddenly started to drop to her knees her legs giving out on her

Abby picks up Annabel once again with a concerned expression. "Don't exert yours like that." She didn't know where to go but started to walk tk get away fron the parametrics. Aft a bit of walking she loons around making sure no one was around. "Is this good enough?"

@Daniel reviving

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not here." She said quietly and in pain before she suddenly started to drop to her knees her legs giving out on her

[/QUOTE]
TheMADQ said:
Abby picks up Annabel once again with a concerned expression. "Don't exert yours like that." She didn't know where to go but started to walk tk get away fron the parametrics. Aft a bit of walking she loons around making sure no one was around. "Is this good enough?"
@Daniel reviving
Day watched from a nearby place. He hummed softly, thinking. After a moment, He emerged and looked at the scene.

"Is she all right?" he asked, not caring that some would say his pink button down shirt was odd and not tucked into his jeans.

TheMADQ said:
@Daniel reviving
Annabel noddes before her back started to flow brightly as golden wings appeared except one was shredded. "M-my wings." She whimpered quietly not noticing the boy that came to them

@Mayumi

Last edited by a moderator:
Mateus looks around and sees two girls that seems to be survivors and noticed the carried girl is in a bad condition "hmmm why are they walking away from the medics?" he wondered "well better leave those two alone" he said minding his own business.

Mayumi said:
Alex shook her head. "No. I don't think so. I mean, if.. just,"she sighs. She doesn't know what words say. "I guess I just.. want to do this right and I have no clue how. I feel the same. It's an all or nothing thing isn't it?"
"I guess...I...so..." He sat down across from her in a chair "are we gonna at least try to be boyfriend and girlfriend or..."

Day blinked and looked at the wings. He looked at the girl the wings were attached to. He frowned slightly.

"Well, such beautiful wings should be fixed," he said. He tilted his head, unsure if he should walk closer. He shrugged and did so.

"Can we fix them?" he asked.

@Daniel reaving

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I guess...I...so..." He sat down across from her in a chair "are we gonna at least try to be boyfriend and girlfriend or..."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, if we don't try, then we'll never know what could have been," Alex replied. Her eyes followed him.

"Alright I am going to set you down."Abby gently places Annabel on the ground trying to make her as comfortable as possible. "Um um...I think I need to..." Abby hears the voice of Day, quickly looking up hoping it wasn't a medic and sighing in relief. "....I don't know what to do." She takes out a handkerchief and wraps it around her bleeding leg. " her leg is probably also broken... Can you help?" Abby almost beggd Day.

@Daniel reviving

@Mayumi

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayumi said:
Day blinked and looked at the wings. He looked at the girl the wings were attached to. He frowned slightly.
"Well, such beautiful wings should be fixed," he said. He tilted his head, unsure if he should walk closer. He shrugged and did so.

@Daniel reaving

"Well, if we don't try, then we'll never know what could have been," Alex replied. Her eyes followed him.
drea finally smiled "very true" he gets up and sits next to her and shifts on the couch facing her "to be honest ive only been in one true relationship and im still not sure how this works..."

Mayumi said:

@Daniel reaving

TheMADQ said:
"Alright I am going to set you down."Abby gently places Annabel on the ground trying to make her as comfortable as possible. "Um um...I think I need to..." Abby hears the voice of Day, quickly looking up hoping it wasn't a medic and sighing in relief. "....I don't know what to do." She takes out a handkerchief and wraps it around her bleeding leg. " her leg is probably also broken... Can you help?" Abby almost beggd Day.
@Daniel reviving

@Mayumi
"I-i don't know... My wings have never broken before." She said a sad look on her face as she looked up at the two that where actually wording about her

TheMADQ said:
@Daniel reviving

@Mayumi
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-i don't know... My wings have never broken before." She said a sad look on her face as she looked up at the two that where actually wording about her

[/QUOTE]
Day smiled at the girl. He looked to the other girl. "I can try my best."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea finally smiled "very true" he gets up and sits next to her and shifts on the couch facing her "to be honest ive only been in one true relationship and im still not sure how this works..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex looked at him and nodded slightly. She smiled and hummed. "Well, we can figure it out as we go"

Mayumi said:
Alex looked at him and nodded slightly. She smiled and hummed. "Well, we can figure it out as we go"
drea relaxed and laid his head back on the couch and yawned "do you wanna watch a movie or do something or do you just wanna sit on the couch

Abby made room for Day to come and do whatever he needs to do. Her mind races trying to cone up with something she could do. She then remembers something about needing to splent a broken leg. Without seeing any sticks she was going to have to improvise. Crafting two planks of ice she attaches them to her leg using them as a makeshift splent. "Sorry about it being cold...it should make the swelling go down at least."

@Daniel reviving

@Mayumi

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea relaxed and laid his head back on the couch and yawned "do you wanna watch a movie or do something or do you just wanna sit on the couch

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged. She stood and looked at him. "I don't know. I do want a blanket though."

She walked towards a corner and grabbed a giant black blanket. She walked back to the couch and sat down beside him.

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged. She stood and looked at him. "I don't know. I do want a blanket though."
She walked towards a corner and grabbed a giant black blanket. She walked back to the couch and sat down beside him.
Drea got under the blanket with her his body heat making it like a heated blanket "well I know the sore subjects to stay away from but who was that old friend of yours neither of you really told me his name"

TheMADQ said:
Abby made room for Day to come and do whatever he needs to do. Her mind races trying to cone up with something she could do. She then remembers something about needing to splent a broken leg. Without seeing any sticks she was going to have to improvise. Crafting two planks of ice she attaches them to her leg using them as a makeshift splent. "Sorry about it being cold...it should make the swelling go down at least."
@Daniel reviving

@Mayumi
Day scanned the area before carefully inspecting her wings. "Well, I'm no healer but this should help," he muttered before grabbing a small device from his pocket. He looked at the girl and smiled.

"No need to worry, all will be fine," he said before setting the device on her broken wing and waiting. After a second, it beeped. He then gingerly tugged at it, trying to be as gentle as possible. He pulled it into position and looked around. He then grabbed a piece of wood and looked at the wing. After he had used the wood to keep it from moving, he tore the sleeve of his shirt of and did his best to tie it around the injury.

TheMADQ said:
@Daniel reviving

@Mayumi
Mayumi said:
Day scanned the area before carefully inspecting her wings. "Well, I'm no healer but this should help," he muttered before grabbing a small device from his pocket. He looked at the girl and smiled.
"No need to worry, all will be fine," he said before setting the device on her broken wing and waiting. After a second, it beeped. He then gingerly tugged at it, trying to be as gentle as possible. He pulled it into position and looked around. He then grabbed a piece of wood and looked at the wing. After he had used the wood to keep it from moving, he tore the sleeve of his shirt of and did his best to tie it around the injury.
Annabel winced at what both of them where doing with her broken leg and shredded wing but she didn't know what there where going to do about her burnt arm so she didn't say anything and sat there doing her best to bear the pain

Abby was staring at the ground. "I wonder why the fire started....so many people were killed....why." she slowly began to cry as images of the burnt bodies fill her head. The temperature around her noticeably drops.

@Daniel reviving

@Mayumi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel winced at what both of them where doing with her broken leg and shredded wing but she didn't know what there where going to do about her burnt arm so she didn't say anything and sat there doing her best to bear the pain

[/QUOTE]
Avriare snuck over to where they were "is everyone...oh umm I'll get something to help" he walked into a shadow disappearing then walking back out of the shadow with a jar of what looks like water and hands it to Annabel "here take a sip of this it may taste bad but you'll feel better trust me"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea got under the blanket with her his body heat making it like a heated blanket "well I know the sore subjects to stay away from but who was that old friend of yours neither of you really told me his name"

[/QUOTE]
"His name is Jason. Jason Cartez. He goes by Day though," Alex said. She shrugged and leaned back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back