• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and looked at the sniper. She raised a brow slightly, but before could ask.. an answer came to her.
"You care," she whispered.
"Ya a lot and I also have really good hearing" he smiled gently at her "let's get this over with we'll talk more afterwards" he picked up his bag and opened his arm for her to hold on to him "I wasn't gonna teleport him because I didn't want to wait for him to gain feeling in his legs again but you should be fine"

[QUOTE="Verion Darkheart]Neon looked at her "Now what about me would be interesting?"

[/QUOTE]
"Everything I want to know everything there is "

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Ya a lot and I also have really good hearing" he smiled gently at her "let's get this over with we'll talk more afterwards" he picked up his bag and opened his arm for her to hold on to him "I wasn't gonna teleport him because I didn't want to wait for him to gain feeling in his legs again but you should be fine"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked, then nodded slightly. She was silent as she grabbed his arm to hold on. Her mind busy with thoughts, she closed her eyes and ran through what was going to happen.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked, then nodded slightly. She was silent as she grabbed his arm to hold on. Her mind busy with thoughts, she closed her eyes and ran through what was going to happen.
He wrapped his arm around her holding her close and teleported to the school it being dark enough he didn't have to find a shadow

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He wrapped his arm around her holding her close and teleported to the school it being dark enough he didn't have to find a shadow

[/QUOTE]
Alex opened her eyes after a moment and looked around. Her hands dropped from where they were and she reached towards her crossbow. She glanced at the doors and thought.

Day watched from a spot by the door. He grinned internally at the feeling of being in what he considered a cool outfit. Wait, that wasn't important... Protecting Alex was! He watched her for a second before glancing at the door and slipping inside.

Mayumi said:
Alex opened her eyes after a moment and looked around. Her hands dropped from where they were and she reached towards her crossbow. She glanced at the doors and thought.
Day watched from a spot by the door. He grinned internally at the feeling of being in what he considered a cool outfit. Wait, that wasn't important... Protecting Alex was! He watched her for a second before glancing at the door and slipping inside.
Drea teleported on the roof opposite the principles office and set up his sniper and aimed down he could see the spear on a stand on top of the desk but he couldn't see the principal which worried him "come on Alex grab it and leave..."

Alex silently snuck into the office and looked around cautiously. She knew Day was a couple of yards away from the door. She raised a brow slightly at the location of such a weapon, then scoffed and reached to grab it.

"Idiot," she mumbled, turning around only when she had it securely in her hands. She ran towards the door and once again looked around.

Mayumi said:
Alex silently snuck into the office and looked around cautiously. She knew Day was a couple of yards away from the door. She raised a brow slightly at the location of such a weapon, then scoffed and reached to grab it.
"Idiot," she mumbled, turning around only when she had it securely in her hands. She ran towards the door and once again looked around.
An alarm went off signaling the rest of the hunters to attack

"Shit" drea teleported to Alex and day "hey get out of here now I'll cover you!" He shifted to his natural form it looks like his shade form with claws instead of nails ,black wings ,and engulfed in black flames he draws his sword just as a hunter comes around the corner in a flash drea is behind him as the hunter's head rolls to the ground "GO!" He roared turning to fight more hunters

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]An alarm went off signaling the rest of the hunters to attack
"Shit" drea teleported to Alex and day "hey get out of here now I'll cover you!" He shifted to his natural form it looks like his shade form with claws instead of nails ,black wings ,and engulfed in black flames he draws his sword just as a hunter comes around the corner in a flash drea is behind him as the hunter's head rolls to the ground "GO!" He roared turning to fight more hunters

[/QUOTE]
"What? No!" Alex exclaimed. She was not going to leave him alone against the hunters, no matter what he said. She threw the weapon at Day and pulled out her crossbow. Staying where she was, she started shooting and reloading as many times as she could.

Day sighed and shook his head. Knowing there was nothing more he could do, he ran from the school. Once outside, he debated on a way to destroy the weapon in his hands. He raised a brow and thought as he ran.

Mayumi said:
"What? No!" Alex exclaimed. She was not going to leave him alone against the hunters, no matter what he said. She threw the weapon at Day and pulled out her crossbow. Staying where she was, she started shooting and reloading as many times as she could.
Day sighed and shook his head. Knowing there was nothing more he could do, he ran from the school. Once outside, he debated on a way to destroy the weapon in his hands. He raised a brow and thought as he ran.
Sensing that Alex hand by left he teleported in front of her "I thought I said to go?" He pulled out a knife and threw it behind Alex hitting a hunter in the face and drea charged the hunter ripping him to shreds with his claws "I got this go!" He said attacking another one that aimed at her "the spear is gone I can't die but you can so leave! Before I carry you out!" He said killing hunter after hunter with incredible ease

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Sensing that Alex hand by left he teleported in front of her "I thought I said to go?" He pulled out a knife and threw it behind Alex hitting a hunter in the face and drea charged the hunter ripping him to shreds with his claws "I got this go!" He said attacking another one that aimed at her "the spear is gone I can't die but you can so leave! Before I carry you out!" He said killing hunter after hunter with incredible ease

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and looked down. She shook her head after a moment, then dropped the weapon and walked out, feeling herself turn invisible once she had dropped the crossbow.

Day watched for a moment, the saw the doors open. Seeing no one, he raised a brow. He reached out, grabbed at the air until he grabbed her arm and pulled her against the wall.

"Would you stop trying to get yourself killed?" he muttered.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and looked down. She shook her head after a moment, then dropped the weapon and walked out, feeling herself turn invisible once she had dropped the crossbow.
Day watched for a moment, the saw the doors open. Seeing no one, he raised a brow. He reached out, grabbed at the air until he grabbed her arm and pulled her against the wall.

"Would you stop trying to get yourself killed?" he muttered.
Drea welded all the doors and windows shut with his fire breath killing hunters on the way "enough playing around time to finish this" he built up his energy then released it in a fiery blast that consumed every inch of the hallway killing every hunter in the school all the students were just arriving to see the school burst into flames (like the college in big hero 6)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea welded all the doors and windows shut with his fire breath killing hunters on the way "enough playing around time to finish this" he built up his energy then released it in a fiery blast that consumed every inch of the hallway killing every hunter in the school all the students were just arriving to see the school burst into flames (like the college in big hero 6)

[/QUOTE]
Alex shrugged and glanced at the students. Her eyes widened slightly, grabbed Day's wrist and ran off. Too many people there for her to deal with. And some would say it's strange that you're more afraid of people than even death, she thought.

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged and glanced at the students. Her eyes widened slightly, grabbed Day's wrist and ran off. Too many people there for her to deal with. And some would say it's strange that you're more afraid of people than even death, she thought.
Drea found a shadow and teleported to Alex's house and waited for her and day to get there

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea found a shadow and teleported to Alex's house and waited for her and day to get there

[/QUOTE]
Alex kept running, trying to go faster.

Day eventually picked her up and ran back to the house. He set her down, then went inside and changed out of the ninja outfit.

Mayumi said:
Alex kept running, trying to go faster.
Day eventually picked her up and ran back to the house. He set her down, then went inside and changed out of the ninja outfit.
drea looked angry with alex for a minuet then out of nowhere hugged her "im glad you're ok" he whispered

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea looked angry with alex for a minuet then out of nowhere hugged her "im glad you're ok" he whispered

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked. This was highly unusual to her. She simply stood there and looked down.

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked. This was highly unusual to her. She simply stood there and looked down.
he let go and looked at her "i said no casualties and i meant it"

Mayumi said:
"I can tell," Alex said. She shrugged and looked away.
he looked down feeling like he had pushed her away. he was happy the war was finally truly over but at what cost to him? he started to walk off feeling it might be better if he just left

Alex stared at the wall, thinking. "Even with no casualties.. there is always a price to pay. You can try to run from it, but that won't fix it," she said after a second. She glanced towards him. "I know you feel like it would be better if you left, but believe me when I say it isn't and if you're willing to just give up.. then, who am I to stop you?" she asked before shaking her head and walking up to her door. "No one," she answered her own question. She just hoped he understood that she didn't want him to just walk away and give up, but she couldn't stop him and she wouldn't if it was the path to whatever it was he wanted.

Mayumi said:
Alex stared at the wall, thinking. "Even with no casualties.. there is always a price to pay. You can try to run from it, but that won't fix it," she said after a second. She glanced towards him. "I know you feel like it would be better if you left, but believe me when I say it isn't and if you're willing to just give up.. then, who am I to stop you?" she asked before shaking her head and walking up to her door. "No one," she answered her own question. She just hoped he understood that she didn't want him to just walk away and give up, but she couldn't stop him and she wouldn't if it was the path to whatever it was he wanted.
Drea clenched his fists and closed his eyes thinking this was it he couldn't make his relationship with her worse "Alex I like you ok and not just as a friend and I'm hoping you feel the same but if you don't I won't bother you again..." He still had his back to her almost cringing in anticipation and nervousness

Abby walks up to the gate of the school. "I am so late...my parents got the dates confused. Man I can't believe I am going to bebso behind in classes." As she walks she leaves a trail of ice shaped like her footsteps. Opening the gate leaving a stane of ice covering the bar. Running through the school she is trying to make it to her first class.

TheMADQ said:
Abby walks up to the gate of the school. "I am so late...my parents got the dates confused. Man I can't believe I am going to bebso behind in classes." As she walks she leaves a trail of ice shaped like her footsteps. Opening the gate leaving a stane of ice covering the bar. Running through the school she is trying to make it to her first class.
(We just destroyed the school)

As she walks in the gates all the students are asking questions the school is on fire and the school

Avriare walked around the gate and saw ice "ice in summer?" He followed the ice to Abby "umm excuse me but why is there an I've trail behind you" he whispered

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea clenched his fists and closed his eyes thinking this was it he couldn't make his relationship with her worse "Alex I like you ok and not just as a friend and I'm hoping you feel the but if you don't I won't bother you again..." He still had his back to her almost cringing in anticipation and nervousness

[/QUOTE]
Alex sighed and turned around. She was never going to understand this. "You know. I do like you, a lot, but... I've never experienced this. Would you just turn around? Please?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back