• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Mayumi said:
Alex sighed and turned around. She was never going to understand this. "You know. I do like you, a lot, but... I've never experienced this. Would you just turn around? Please?"
He turned around and looked at her confused "you've never had a crush or a boyfriend?"

TheMADQ said:
(Then can I get a recap of whats going on?)
(The school was the school with the last of the hunters and drea Alex and day just took them all out before the students got there the school is on fire and the police are investigating it)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](The school was the school with the last of the hunters and drea Alex and day just took them all out before the students got there the school is on fire and the police are investigating it)

[/QUOTE]
(Shit)

(Well RP over had fun gus just Kidding....but really what now?......heheh new idea. Time to make a new character. )

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMADQ said:
(Well RP over had fun gus....but really what now?......heheh new idea. Time to make a new character. )
(well new teachers its gonna look like an accident and new school building)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Shit)

[/QUOTE]
(ya that happened)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He turned around and looked at her confused "you've never had a crush or a boyfriend?"

[/QUOTE]
"A crush? No. A boyfriend? Plenty." Alex said. She shrugged. "I am half demon, so messing with human's emotion was pleasing, plus.. never mind," she said. She turned away and opened the door.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing](well new teachers its gonna look like an accident and new school building)
(ya that happened)

[/QUOTE]
AnnbeL was kinda inside the school)

(Can I make a new teacher? )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]AnnbeL was kinda inside the school)

[/QUOTE]
(Alright I can help that. Give me a second)

Poor Annabel... she shall be saved! Somehow. Um..maybe she got out badly burned?)

Abby saw the school engulfed in flames. Without even thinking she ran I to the building, there could be people inside that need her help. Freezing cold air began to rapidly spen around her as she runs into the fire. The cold air was enough to keep the fire away fron her body. The smoke was thick and she had trouble breathing. All around her she saw dead bodies, it was enough to make her sick. This was not the time for that though she had to be strong in order to save anyone who might be alive. "HELLO!!!! IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE?!"

Mayumi said:
"A crush? No. A boyfriend? Plenty." Alex said. She shrugged. "I am half demon, so messing with human's emotion was pleasing, plus.. never mind," she said. She turned away and opened the door.
drea still looked confused unsure if that was a yes or a no but started to follow her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]AnnbeL was kinda inside the school)

[/QUOTE]
TheMADQ said:
Abby saw the school engulfed in flames. Without even thinking she ran I to the building, there could be people inside that need her help. Freezing cold air began to rapidly spen around her as she runs into the fire. The cold air was enough to keep the fire away fron her body. The smoke was thick and she had trouble breathing. All around her she saw dead bodies, it was enough to make her sick. This was not the time for that though she had to be strong in order to save anyone who might be alive. "HELLO!!!! IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE?!"
(well there ya go)

Annabel screamed as she layed there a peice of the school having fallen on one of her legs and breaking it. "Help me!" She screamed at the top of her lungs tears streaming from her eyes mostly because her pond she had hidden here was destroyed now but she didn't want to die with it as she struggled to try and free her self which just caused her more pain. "Heeeeeelp!" She screamed again before a peice of the building that was on fire came down on one of her arms burning it badly

@TheMADQ

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]drea still looked confused unsure if that was a yes or a no but started to follow her

[/QUOTE]
Alex flopped onto the couch just inside the door and looked up. "I guess, in the past, I was a player. I mean, I did have boyfriends, but I never let them get really close. I didn't want to get hurt, so... shit happened. And then.. I let someone in and it all falls in on me, so.." she said. She shrugged.

Mayumi said:
Alex flopped onto the couch just inside the door and looked up. "I guess, in the past, I was a player. I mean, I did have boyfriends, but I never let them get really close. I didn't want to get hurt, so... shit happened. And then.. I let someone in and it all falls in on me, so.." she said. She shrugged.
"i understand i mean im part shade so im pretty much multiple demons in one so i understand the fun in that and i understand the not wanting to get hurt so...i dont know im just...i fell safe around you like the memories of war fade and the demons stop talking and all the misery and pain leaves and its just you and me and what needs done...maybe im too hopeful but..."

Abby hears a girl yelling for help, she rushes over to her seeing that she is hurt. "Oh no your hurt!" Abby grabs the burning piller on the girl and pulls on it with all of her strength. As she grabs it the fire begins to fade from the wood as it is starts to be coverd in ice. "Its too heavy!" She dosn't give up and pulls as hard as she can she wasn't about to give up and let this person die "I must lift this!" Powerful gusts of wind swirls around.Soon all the fire I this hallway was blown out. The air spins powerfully around the wood aiding Abby in lifting it. It slowly coves off of her. "Hurry I don't know how long I can hold it!" @Daniel reviving

TheMADQ said:
Abby hears a girl yelling for help, she rushes over to her seeing that she is hurt. "Oh no your hurt!" Abby grabs the burning piller on the girl and pulls on it with all of her strength. As she grabs it the fire begins to fade from the wood as it is starts to be coverd in ice. "Its too heavy!" She dosn't give up and pulls as hard as she can she wasn't about to give up and let this person die "I must lift this!" Powerful gusts of wind swirls around.Soon all the fire I this hallway was blown out. The air spins powerfully around the wood aiding Abby in lifting it. It slowly coves off of her. "Hurry I don't know how long I can hold it!" @Daniel reviving
Annabel frantacly dragged her self out from under the colon and then let her self lay down fully on the floor as her leg bled slowly and her arm felt like it was melting as it was burned badly

Alex shook her head. "No. I don't think so. I mean, if.. just,"she sighs. She doesn't know what words say. "I guess I just.. want to do this right and I have no clue how. I feel the same. It's an all or nothing thing isn't it?"

Mateus walks to the school with a good mood the time he got there it was a mood killer the school was on fire, he shows a shocked face "I hope my notes are not burned in the locker" he quickly walks inside the school ignoring it was on fire and tried to open his locker but he realized his locker key was left in his cabinet.

Abby knew that the shcool was coming ndown and she didn't have time to check her injuries. "Alright I need to get you out of here." Abby picks up Annabel, her touch feeling as cold as ice even through this heavy coat and mittens. It was like a living peace of ice was holding Annabel. Abby runs out of the building just as the fire department and paramedics shows up. She runs up and to some of the parametrics handing Annabel over. "Don't worry they will be able to take care of you..."

@Daniel reviving

Mateus saw fire trucks and ambulances outside "they're pretty late" he said and looks at his locker "Let it burn huh" he said as he goes out the school and sits on a nearby bench "I wonder if there are still survivors inside".

TheMADQ said:
Abby knew that the shcool was coming ndown and she didn't have time to check her injuries. "Alright I need to get you out of here." Abby picks up Annabel, her touch feeling as cold as ice even through this heavy coat and mittens. It was like a living peace of ice was holding Annabel. Abby runs out of the building just as the fire department and paramedics shows up. She runs up and to some of the parametrics handing Annabel over. "Don't worry they will be able to take care of you..."
@Daniel reviving
Annabel started to flip out and shook her head not wanting to go to the paramedics because then there's find out she wasn't human and kill her so she quickly got up and tried to limp away frantacly pain shooting through every inch of her body

Users who are viewing this thread

Back