• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel winced at what both of them where doing with her broken leg and shredded wing but she didn't know what there where going to do about her burnt arm so she didn't say anything and sat there doing her best to bear the pain

[/QUOTE]
TheMADQ said:
Abby was staring at the ground. "I wonder why the fire started....so many people were killed....why." she slowly began to cry as images of the burnt bodies fill her head. The temperature around her noticeably drops.
@Daniel reviving

@Mayumi
Day glanced at the other girl and shrugged " I don't have a clue, but we shouldn't have to worry about hunters for a quite a while."

Mayumi said:
Day glanced at the other girl and shrugged " I don't have a clue, but we shouldn't have to worry about hunters for a quite a while."
Annabel slowlt took the liquid from the other man and looked at it as the other two worked on helping heal her before she drank the drink then Coughes in disgust at it

@TheMADQ

@ashel darkwing

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaving]Annabel slowlt took the liquid from the other man and looked at it as the other two worked on helping heal her before she drank the drink then Coughes in disgust at it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20478-themadq/ said:
It magically heals her instantly

"Tears of a phenix taste horrible works wonders"

Mayumi said:
"His name is Jason. Jason Cartez. He goes by Day though," Alex said. She shrugged and leaned back.
"Oh ok" he put an arm around her laying his head back on the couch looking at the ceiling

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Oh ok" he put an arm around her laying his head back on the couch looking at the ceiling

[/QUOTE]
Alex scoffed and shook her head. She looked at the ceiling. She couldn't see anything of interest and so glanced at him and raised a brow slightly.

Mayumi said:
Alex scoffed and shook her head. She looked at the ceiling. She couldn't see anything of interest and so glanced at him and raised a brow slightly.
"You know that was my main focus in life, getting rid of the hunters, I don't know what I'm going to do now"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"You know that was my main focus in life, getting rid of the hunters, I don't know what I'm going to do now"

[/QUOTE]
"Find a new focus," Alex said with a shrug. She thought, then looked at a photo on the coffee table. "You know, she said once that life isn't about one event. It's a series and when we don't know what to do, something else comes in and helps us through it. And that there is always something that we can do after one task is complete."

Mayumi said:
"Find a new focus," Alex said with a shrug. She thought, then looked at a photo on the coffee table. "You know, she said once that life isn't about one event. It's a series and when we don't know what to do, something else comes in and helps us through it. And that there is always something that we can do after one task is complete."
"Well maybe my focus can be you for now at least until school starts again then I'm gonna have to split my focus again...I do wanna go to college but I don't know what for yet...I'm thinking of becoming a history teacher because these humans got some of this stuff really messed up"

"They really have... not just in history, but science and literature too," Alex said.

Mayumi said:
"They really have... not just in history, but science and literature too," Alex said.
"Some of the stuff they write about us is sooooo wrong..." He looks over at Alex "you think what we did will ever even eventually change society and make things right?"

Alex shrugged and looked at him. "It may, but I think it might be the beginning of a change."

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged and looked at him. "It may, but I think it might be the beginning of a change."
"I can live with that" he closed his eyes and laid his head on her shoulder

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I can live with that" he closed his eyes and laid his head on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Alex smiled slightly and thought. She closed her own eyes and leaned her head back. "That's good."

After a bit she manages to pulls herself together and sighs. "I never even got to go to school.....so what am I going to do now....its not like my parents want ne to come back home."

@Mayumi

TheMADQ said:
After a bit she manages to pulls herself together and sighs. "I never even got to go to school.....so what am I going to do now....its not like my parents want ne to come back home."
@Mayumi
"Well, they don't seem nice," Day muttered. He shrugs and thinks. "They'll most likely rebuild it."

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and groaned. "Hopefully Day has it"
"You know what I'm not worrying about it right now" he said

TheMADQ said:
New After a bit she manages to pulls herself together and sighs. "I never even got to go to school.....so what am I going to do now....its not like my parents want ne to come back home."
@Mayumi
"The government will build a new school in a couple weeks and hire new teachers"

ashel darkwing] [COLOR=#ff0000]"You know what I'm not worrying about it right now" he said [/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000]"The government will build a new school in a couple weeks and hire new teachers"[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Alex shrugged and pulled the blanket over her head. "So warm.." [QUOTE=TheMADQ]"I guess until then I will try to help her get better." Abby says motioning over to Annabel. [uSER=25137] @Mayumi [/uSER] [uSER=38243] @[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/ashel-darkwing.38243/ said:
ashel darkwing[/URL] [/uSER]
Day nodded slightly and smiled. "That sounds like a good idea!"

Mayumi said:
Alex shrugged and pulled the blanket over her head. "So warm.."
Day nodded slightly and smiled. "That sounds like a good idea!"
Drea laughs a bit "my core temperature is about 157 degrees celsius because I'm constantly creating fire you should see me in the winter snow turns to steam when it hits my skin"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea laughs a bit "my core temperature is about 157 degrees celsius because I'm constantly creating fire you should see me in the winter snow turns to steam when it hits my skin"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and pulled the blanket off her head. "And all I can do is become invisible and manipulate pre-existing fire."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
Avriare graves the jar of phenix tears and closed the lid "would you want some help taking care of her" avriare had an idea who did this and wasn't very pleased at the thought but still showed no emotion for the dead[/QUOT]
"Yeah, that would be a lot of help." She says looking at the ground shyly.

[/QUOTE]

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and pulled the blanket off her head. "And all I can do is become invisible and manipulate pre-existing fire."
"Well I'm a hunter lab experiment I'm what they do with the monsters they capture...so I've got a good bit of powers I didn't have before the war..." He talked like he was some repulsive beast and looked like someone just died

Users who are viewing this thread

Back