• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](DDDDDX FUCK MY LIIIIIIFE)

[/QUOTE]
( xD Just read a bit there's also this little arrow next to the name of the person someone's quoting and it will take you to that post)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]( xD Just read a bit there's also this little arrow next to the name of the person someone's quoting and it will take you to that post)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh I read it and mine actualy still works ^-^ yayyyyy)

"Alright you can be alone i will be right here." Abby says as she sits on the ground next to his bed. "You can be alo

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"No no I meant just out of the blue but why do you hate valentine's day?"

Ashel sighed and looked at her "I'm ok I just...know I can't be heart so I take on the wars of this world so no one else can be hurt" he sniffs in and wipes his face and grabs a knife from his belt and stabs it to his chest as hard as he can and the blade shatters "the curse of achilles...I am Un able to be cut sliced burned or in any way harmed in any spot on my body except one that I have chosen and only I know..." He lays back on his bed exhausted at this point "can I just be alone I really don't want anyone around me right now..." He said ripping off the rest of what was left of his shirt revealing the ten scars across his chest five in one direction diagonal across and five the other way diagonal like claw marks almost but the scars look too deep to be an animal and look like they should've been fatal

[/QUOTE]
Wiping her eyes with her mittens she sits next to his bead. "Alright you can be alone i will be right here. You can be alone there, I will be alone here." She then sat quietly wondering about his scars she thinks. 'Well I wonder why he has scars if he can't be hurt...oh well."

TheMADQ said:
"Alright you can be alone i will be right here." Abby says as she sits on the ground next to his bed. "You can be alo
Wiping her eyes with her mittens she sits next to his bead. "Alright you can be alone i will be right here. You can be alone there, I will be alone here." She then sat quietly wondering about his scars she thinks. 'Well I wonder why he has scars if he can't be hurt...oh well."
Avriare pulls the covers over himself and teleports away through the shadow his blanket was making to another shadow somewhere else

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"You wouldn't prank me though would you?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex was silent, considering the question. "Why do you ask?"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I don't want pranked..." He made a cute puppy dog face

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and shrugged."I'll try not to."

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked and shrugged."I'll try not to."
Drea kept walking with her for a while thinking then turned and asked "do you know any songs...like to sing them?"

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMADQ said:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Avriare pulls the covers over himself and teleports away through the shadow his blanket was making to another shadow somewhere else

[/QUOTE]
"Where did he go?" Annabel asked abby curiously as she looked around after having looked under the covers where he had gone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Where did he go?" Annabel asked abby curiously as she looked around after having looked under the covers where he had gone

[/QUOTE]
Avriare was outside sitting in a tree watching Cerberus toy with a half dead hellhound

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea kept walking with her for a while thinking then turned and asked "do you know any songs...like to sing them?"

[/QUOTE]
"I know a few, but I don't sing," Alex replied.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I bet you sound great" he smiled twirling her around under his arm like they were dancing

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed and shook her head. "I don't. I sound like sneakers sliding over a tile floor."

Mayumi said:
Alex laughed and shook her head. "I don't. I sound like sneakers sliding over a tile floor."
Drea pouted "please...for me" he even batted his eyes just for a laugh

"I don't know, he said he wanted to be alone. I guess he left..." Abby sat there patiently waiting like she said she would. "Still thinks he can take the world on himself...he will meat his downfall one day...it breaks my heat." Thinking about it make her eyes water up.

(I will attempt to post more often xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMADQ said:
"I don't know, he said he wanted to be alone. I guess he left..." Abby sat there patiently waiting like she said she would. "Still thinks he can take the world on himself...he will meat his downfall one day...it breaks my heat." Thinking about it make her eyes water up.
avriare was quiet thinking about the lives hes cut short to protect the lives of the ones he loved he hated them seeing him cry like that especially abby he really liked her...when he had finally calmed down enough to stop crying he teleported back under the sheets and sat up "im ok now i just dont like doing that and just lost control of my emotions... i also dont like people seeing me show emotion." he said with a straight face

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea pouted "please...for me" he even batted his eyes just for a laugh

[/QUOTE]
Alex laughed and shook her head. "No. It would only be torture."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"please... ill sing with you..." he tugged at her shirt sleeve

[/QUOTE]
Alex raised a brow and looked at him.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"what i like to hear other people sing"

[/QUOTE]
Alex shook her head. "And I don't like singing."

Abby hugs Avriare around his neck looking up at him. "I understand, I am sorry for being stubborn." She was embarrassed that she actually didn't just submit to what she was told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back