• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio stood there ontop of a sky scraper that day across from a building that housed the training camp for hunters a dead cold look in his eyes as his hair blew in the breeze. "I do beleive its time humans know there place." He said coldly as he watched people come and go from the building smiles on there faces not knowing there death is opon them as he let his aura surge out in a mass of darkness blotting out the stars within a five block radius of him while two massive tendrils made of shadow slowly came up from the ground on either sides and then launched at the building blasting through the doors with a massive explosion that could be heard from every where
@anyone

[/QUOTE]
(If you did this earlier Michael would have been all over that. Technically Michael is a Human xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel heard a girls shouting and looked over to where it was coming from a curious look on her face as she slowly got to her feet and stared at the girl wondering what she was going off about

[/QUOTE]
Juliet glares at Annablel as to say 'whyouare you looking at?' She sighs shaking her head. "Sorry today has just been rough."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]
"Are you ok?"

[/QUOTE]
Abby squeaks out. 'Yeah, I am fine."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I thought you wanted to know everything?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hm.. nothing I can think of though."

TheMADQ said:
(If you did this earlier Michael would have been all over that. Technically Michael is a Human xD )
Juliet glares at Annablel as to say 'whyouare you looking at?' She sighs shaking her head. "Sorry today has just been rough."

(Dangit now I wish Michel could have been there)

Annabel flinched when she glared at her and spoke in a mean tone. "I just wanted to see if you where alright." She said quietly to her

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMADQ said:

Avriare smiles "I'm glad" he just kept stroking her hair "I'm sorry for the ammonia stick"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He laughed and kissed her cheek "well when you think of something tell me"

[/QUOTE]
She nodded. "Will do"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled and kept walking with her "so where exactly are we walking?"

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and laughed. "In circles."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Now see I wouldn't know I'm bad with directions from the ground"

[/QUOTE]
"It's not hard. Look for landmarks."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I'm just used to flying"

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded slightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Dangit now I wish Michel could have been there)
Annabel flinched when she glared at her and spoke in a mean tone. "I just wanted to see if you where alright." She said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
(yeah would have turned into a fight xD ...maybe if the person he is with doesn't reply then he can pay your guy a visits)

Juliet sighs having already made a bad impression. "Yeah I know its not your fault I am in a bad mood."

Abby wrinkled her nose at the mention of that thing. "Yeah it really stunk."

TheMADQ said:
(yeah would have turned into a fight xD ...maybe if the person he is with doesn't reply then he can pay your guy a visits)
Juliet sighs having already made a bad impression. "Yeah I know its not your fault I am in a bad mood."

"I-it's ok. Why are you mad." She asked as she flew over to her in an awkward and strained way but managed

TheMADQ said:

(Ya that person is my irl friend he's probably not replying anytime soon he's like never on)

Avriare laughed "ya I guess they do" he ended up staring into her crystal blue eyes not loosing eye contact aside from blinking

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well you wanna lead since I have no sense of direction on the ground"

[/QUOTE]
Alex nodded and walked on.

Mayumi said:
Alex nodded and walked on.
He let her walk ahead of him a good bit before yelling hey and jumping into a shadow of a tree teleporting to one that they had passed a while ago shifting into his dragon form knocking a few trees over in the process and taking off into the skies seeing her with his heat vision through the trees

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He let her walk ahead of him a good bit before yelling hey and jumping into a shadow of a tree teleporting to one that they had passed a while ago shifting into his dragon form knocking a few trees over in the process and taking off into the skies seeing her with his heat vision through the trees

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked and raised a brow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back