• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

TheMADQ said:
Juliet sighs and crosses her arm. "My job is just ridings me. Its sooooooo annoying!"she cries out.
(Oooh in that case I will have Michael go there xD )

Abby can't look away from his eyes, she was stuck. Her heart racing fast, she didn't know what she was feeling.

Michael feels a sudden surge of power emanating from deeper in the city. A huge smile covers his face feeling that this guy was strong. He got all excited like a kid who was just told they were going to an amusement park. His body fades away I to the air, appearing behind Atrio. "As much as I agree that Humanity needs to meet a violent end. But I haven't had any fun in a long time. So if you can entertain me then maybe we can take out humanity together." Michael smiles as he waits for his response.
He slowly bends over and kisses her on the lips not feeling her coldness

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Drea looked back at her then flipped over letting her fall off his back then shifted to his true form and dove after her catching her in a couple of seconds soaring with her in his arms high above the clouds "you are such a scardy cat" he teased

[/QUOTE]
Alex didn't respond. She was altogether too busy figuring out if she was more angry or frightened at that very moment. How was she supposed to know that heights scared her if she had never been so high? She kept her hands over her face for moment before deciding that staying safe was much more needed than not seeing. Her arms reached and wrapped around his nearest body part and held on tightly with a refusal to let go.

Mayumi said:
Alex didn't respond. She was altogether too busy figuring out if she was more angry or frightened at that very moment. How was she supposed to know that heights scared her if she had never been so high? She kept her hands over her face for moment before deciding that staying safe was much more needed than not seeing. Her arms reached and wrapped around his nearest body part and held on tightly with a refusal to let go.
"Hey hey calm down just look in my eyes it's not that bad trust me" he said in a voice that soothed her for no known reason she just all of a sudden wasn't scared anymore

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Hey hey calm down just look in my eyes it's not that bad trust me" he said in a voice that soothed her for no known reason she just all of a sudden wasn't scared anymore

[/QUOTE]
Alex still refused to let go, but she did look at him. While she wasn't scared, she was still concerned about her life and the possibility of falling.

Mayumi said:
Alex still refused to let go, but she did look at him. While she wasn't scared, she was still concerned about her life and the possibility of falling.
He smiled "see it's not that bad especially when I have the ability to temporarily take away someone's fear" he hovered upside down so she was laying on him he stayed where he was altitude wise without flapping his wings again "it's nice when you can enjoy it"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled "see it's not that bad especially when I have the ability to temporarily take away someone's fear" he hovered upside down so she was laying on him he stayed where he was altitude wise without flapping his wings again "it's nice when you can enjoy it"

[/QUOTE]
Alex was silent for just a moment, considering this. She shook her head."Anyone else would have their heads ripped off if they tried something like this," she mumbled.

Mayumi said:
Alex was silent for just a moment, considering this. She shook her head."Anyone else would have their heads ripped off if they tried something like this," she mumbled.
He laughed "it's a good thing I'm not anyone else then"

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He laughed "it's a good thing I'm not anyone else then"

[/QUOTE]
Alex pouted and sighed. "You know.. I was perfectly fine on the ground."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He kissed her and glided slowly back down to the ground

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked at the unexpected kiss, but gave up on holding anything against anyone.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He set her down gently and shifted back to his human form

[/QUOTE]
Alex sighed in relief.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He folded his hands in front of him and put his head down like he was afraid she was going to hurt him

[/QUOTE]
"Would you quit that?" Alex groaned. She sighed and pulled him towards her, wrapping her arms around him.

TheMADQ said:
Abby shakes her head. "Sorry, I can't tell you that but I will assure you that its can get annoying." Juliet yawns and stretches. "Man I wish I could have gotten more sleep."
Michael smiles at his cockiness only making him more excited for this fight. "Oh, me entailed? No, I think you have the wrong idea, your not going to be playing with me, but lets see who you will be playing with." Michael snaps his fingers and out of nowhere this huge wheel appears behind Michael its has exactly 101 name on it. Michael gives it a mighty spin and it starts to rotate really fast. "Round and round it goes where it stops no one knows." It slowly came to a stop, landing on the name Clockwork. "Ahh, Clockwork one of Jacob's guys, nice man that Jacob." Michael was just tooting his own horn at that comment knowing very well that he mad Jacob. "Haven't seen him in action for a while, Well lets get this started." Michael's body began to fade away but just as well this body was being replaced with this (http://www.wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/code_geass_time_is_over_w1.jpeg). Before his face had faded away Michael says. "Oh yeah, about your question. Technically I am a human but most people call me a Monster."
"Well why can't I know?" Annabel asked curiously

Atrio just stared at him a cold and dark look on his face. "Shall we begin?" Was all he said as he stared at the clockwork guy guessing he had something to do with time but that wouldn't matter where Atrio would be taking this fight

Mayumi said:
"Would you quit that?" Alex groaned. She sighed and pulled him towards her, wrapping her arms around him.
He relaxed and wrapped his arms around her too resting his chin on her head as drops of water stated to hit them one after the other until it started pouring in a couple of minuets he frowned and looked like a wet cat "i hate being wet..."

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He relaxed and wrapped his arms around her too resting his chin on her head as drops of water stated to hit them one after the other until it started pouring in a couple of minuets he frowned and looked like a wet cat "i hate being wet..."

[/QUOTE]
Alex blinked. She shook her head and reached for his hand. With that, she led him back to the house.

Salara sighes as she sat down on a bench in a small park and groaned as Salem spoke in her mind. "Don't be down freinds are over rated." He said before Sara spoke. "Yeah all freinds are jack asses." He said before laughing in a pchycotic and high pitched way

Mayumi said:
Alex blinked. She shook her head and reached for his hand. With that, she led him back to the house.
when they got back to the house he went and got a towel and dried himself off lighting his body on fire to get the rest of the water off of himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well why can't I know?" Annabel asked curiously
Atrio just stared at him a cold and dark look on his face. "Shall we begin?" Was all he said as he stared at the clockwork guy guessing he had something to do with time but that wouldn't matter where Atrio would be taking this fight

[/QUOTE]
"Because its a secret." Juliet smiles putting her finger on her lip. "It wouldn't be a secret if I just went on telling everyone about it, now would it?"

Clockwork smiles at that question. "What are you talking about we already have begone." As Clockwork spoke his voice got higher and his speech much much faster. It wasn't that he was talking faster, it was that he had taped into Atrio's sense of time. "Now lets see what you have up your sleeve."

Abby tenses up at the sudden kiss but then relaxes finding someone that she can trust and actually not hurt. Her heart felt like it was going to burst out of her chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]when they got back to the house he went and got a towel and dried himself off lighting his body on fire to get the rest of the water off of himself

[/QUOTE]
Alex sat on the couch and stared at the tv, wondering why a children's movie was playing. She raised a brow slightly and looked around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back