• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

Michael had long ago suppressed every emotion he had so nothing Atrio did or showed him left the slightest bit of fear in his hear. Easily he dispatched everything that flooded his mind getting ride of it. Michael still had full control of his mind and whatever was in it. "This one is turning out to be a real fun one after all." Out in the real world Michael was still nowhere to be found but out of nowhere appears six people surrounding Atrio.

(Pyro http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn33/LxStraightEdge/UntitledAnimeDude.jpg,

Aques Rain Blue Hair Girl Schooluniform Sad Anime ,

Gaia http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/c95328f22af5f00ca0dc66c946e0580c/http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/nighttimeskyangel/anime guys/SMILE2.jpg ,

Electro http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1545/1545481-bigthumbnail.jpg

Yen-yang https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/30/7b/cf/307bcf08b492cc1f831c84c4629f58e3.jpg

Aether http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/8c9345e20756c23f31546ccb06e5cab81302922729_full.jpg)

(That is to say it was until now, now its on the top of a building in the city)

Last edited by a moderator:
TheMADQ said:
Michael had long ago suppressed every emotion he had so nothing Atrio did or showed him left the slightest bit of fear in his hear. Easily he dispatched everything that flooded his mind getting ride of it. Michael still had full control of his mind and whatever was in it. "This one is turning out to be a real fun one after all." Out in the real world Michael was still nowhere to be found but out of nowhere appears six people surrounding Atrio.
Atrio just smiled at them. "Still doesn't learn does he." He said as six massive tendrils of phisical shadow launched up aaround the guys and pined them to the ground. "Don't be stupid." He said to them

"Fine if you're scared of them you scared I'm not, they can come u won't care they'll drop to the ground like the rest of em" Steven said in a cocky and egotistical manner.

WhyNot said:
"Fine if you're scared of them you scared I'm not, they can come u won't care they'll drop to the ground like the rest of em" Steven said in a cocky and egotistical manner.
"Look I can plow them over like paper as well but I still decide to not use my powers so I don't end up having my face plastered everywhere." She said as baciacly every one in her mind went off and wanted to kill him as she walked still not looking at him

Pyro didn't neven flinch when he was impaled and lunches forward. As he was being shredded his body mearly turns into fire I. Which he moves out of the tendrils and the fire turns back into his body, a handy kind of elemental entagabilety. Rushing at Atrio he punches him and on contact therebis an explosion of fire with the damaging force of dynamite. Aques freezes the tendril before it can touch her. She waits for the explosion then fires out a jet of water with such pressure that it could cut through steal. Waiting let her water not negate any of the power of the explosion. Gaia's body turns into carving Carbane the hardes substance known to man making it so the tendril couldn't even scratch him. Gaia lifts his hand and the ground beneath Atrio grbas him so he can't get away. Electro easily doges the tendril being fasr faster then it. Electro sends bolts of electricity into the jet of water electrocuting Atrio. Yen-yang didn't even move and the tendril stoped inches away from her. Yen-yang had taken control over the darkness. she did nothing ekse waiting so she can react to Atrio's next move. The air began to spin rapidly around Arether so fast that it became impenetrable armor that deflects the tendril. Aether also waits readying for Atrio's next move.

Waving his hand "Fine you're right even tho it'll be cool to be a famous bounty and stuff but I don't need that know" Steven said chuckling to him self

TheMADQ said:
Pyro didn't neven flinch when he was impaled and lunches forward. As he was being shredded his body mearly turns into fire I. Which he moves out of the tendrils and the fire turns back into his body, a handy kind of elemental entagabilety. Rushing at Atrio he punches him and on contact therebis an explosion of fire with the damaging force of dynamite. Aques freezes the tendril before it can touch her. She waits for the explosion then fires out a jet of water with such pressure that it could cut through steal. Waiting let her water not negate any of the power of the explosion. Gaia's body turns into carving Carbane the hardes substance known to man making it so the tendril couldn't even scratch him. Gaia lifts his hand and the ground beneath Atrio grbas him so he can't get away. Electro easily doges the tendril being fasr faster then it. Electro sends bolts of electricity into the jet of water electrocuting Atrio. Yen-yang didn't even move and the tendril stoped inches away from her. Yen-yang had taken control over the darkness. she did nothing ekse waiting so she can react to Atrio's next move. The air began to spin rapidly around Arether so fast that it became impenetrable armor that deflects the tendril. Aether also waits readying for Atrio's next move.
Atrio just stood there as every attack when through him as if he was smoke a smile on his face as the explosion launched through him and the water poured past while he slipped from the massive hand as if it wasn't even there it soon being engulfed and shadow and ripped appart while the Lightning meirly made him chukle and once there where done and ready for his attack he spoke softly as he appeared behind yin-yang a hand on her sholder in a gently touching way. "Why do you follow him?" He asked before appearing right in front of pyro and giving him a curious look before disapering again and appearing beside electro. "You all now to him like he keeps you safe." He then appeared in front of aques his hand on her cheek in a soft and loving way before appearing behind aether and sighimg then appearing in the middle of them all. "You are more than this. You are all your selfs and shouldnt bow down to a human that wishes for you to fight his fights!!" He yelled to them

WhyNot said:
Waving his hand "Fine you're right even tho it'll be cool to be a famous bounty and stuff but I don't need that know" Steven said chuckling to him self
"God you really are a show off." She said to him

Putting hands on his own hips and going a few feet in the air "Kind of but what this around normal people who wouldn't be a show off" Steven said loudly

WhyNot said:
Putting hands on his own hips and going a few feet in the air "Kind of but what this around normal people who wouldn't be a show off" Steven said loudly
"Look I can materialize four powerful divine beings but that doesn't mean I do it to show off." She said to him

"Well because one they would try to escape or control you kill you do stuff you know well if I was that powerful in your body I would try to do that" Steven said like a wise guy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio just stood there as every attack when through him as if he was smoke a smile on his face as the explosion launched through him and the water poured past while he slipped from the massive hand as if it wasn't even there it soon being engulfed and shadow and ripped appart while the Lightning meirly made him chukle and once there where done and ready for his attack he spoke softly as he appeared behind yin-yang a hand on her sholder in a gently touching way. "Why do you follow him?" He asked before appearing right in front of pyro and giving him a curious look before disapering again and appearing beside electro. "You all now to him like he keeps you safe." He then appeared in front of aques his hand on her cheek in a soft and loving way before appearing behind aether and sighimg then appearing in the middle of them all. "You are more than this. You are all your selfs and shouldnt bow down to a human that wishes for you to fight his fights!!" He yelled to them

[/QUOTE]
Rȳu remained hidden in the shadows, the only indication of his presence the softly burning ember at the end of his cigarette, and observed the fight. "Not very interesting is it?" he thought aloud as he opened one of the panels on his arms to work on the circuitry inside "Although very little is these days" he said, a trace of wistfulness in his voice. He continued to work on the internals of his left arm, rearranging certain wires and glancing up to look at the fight every so often.

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Humph..." Drea whined "you think you can get it out?"

[/QUOTE]
"I honestly think it's a bit too destroyed to do that now," Alex said.

WhyNot said:
"Well because one they would try to escape or control you kill you do stuff you know well if I was that powerful in your body I would try to do that" Steven said like a wise guy
Sara went off in her head. "I'd never do that you jack ass!" He yelled as she spoke to him. "They can't there bound to my soul." she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Sara went off in her head. "I'd never do that you jack ass!" He yelled as she spoke to him. "They can't there bound to my soul." she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"So if you die they die damn how did you end up like that?" Steven asked "and you said beings so how many?" floating down and walking slowly

WhyNot said:
"So if you die they die damn how did you end up like that?" Steven asked "and you said beings so how many?" floating down and walking slowly
"They destroyed my parents when I was a baby but in the proces endused there spuls to mine and there are four of them." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They destroyed my parents when I was a baby but in the proces endused there spuls to mine and there are four of them." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Looking back into sara's face will a I can't fucking believe this shit face "Well it seems like you need a friend away from the parent murdering baby torture voices in your head" Steven said looking at her

WhyNot said:
Looking back into sara's face will a I can't fucking believe this shit face "Well it seems like you need a friend away from the parent murdering baby torture voices in your head" Steven said looking at her
"Well I do need a friend but the protected me though my child hood." She said to him as they all wished to kill him

The Elemental six began to lough loudly simultaneously. Then they all spoke at the same time and in the same voice. "You really don't get it do you? After all of this, all I showed you? How can you be so stupid? Its not that we follow Michael, its that we are Michael." Yen-yan surrounds Atrio in ball of pure holy light that destroys darkness, a light that can't be harmed by any darkness. Suddenly Yen-yan splits into two forms, both looking like Michael just one had an aura of light and the other an aura of darkness. The one with the darkness aura just fades off leaving the one with the light aura. "Now I think its time to swap out." Snapping his finger engulfing Pyro with pure holy fire, Aques was engulfed with holy water, Gaia was engulfed with holy land, Electro was engulfed with divine lightning, a second ball of light appears (Yen http://data.whicdn.com/images/19821068/original.jpg ) Aether was engulfed in a powerful warm air. after being engulfed with the holy elements for several seconds they fade away leaving the elemental six in pure white cloths.

ashel darkwing](Ahem *cough cough* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20478-themadq/ said:
@TheMADQ[/URL])
(;~: I am sorry I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Abby shakes her head. "No, I am always cold, in fact if I get too warm its dangerous for my health." She couldn't stop smiling form the kiss.

Mayumi said:
"I honestly think it's a bit too destroyed to do that now," Alex said.
[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I honestly just need the burnt hair jell out my hair and body are incapable of burning"

[/QUOTE]
A small inoccent childish whisper spoke to both of them in there heads. "Hello." It said quietly as whisper appeared sitting quietly on the boys bed

TheMADQ said:
The Elemental six began to lough loudly simultaneously. Then they all spoke at the same time and in the same voice. "You really don't get it do you? After all of this, all I showed you? How can you be so stupid? Its not that we follow Michael, its that we are Michael." Yen-yan surrounds Atrio in ball of pure holy light that destroys darkness, a light that can't be harmed by any darkness. Suddenly Yen-yan splits into two forms, both looking like Michael just one had an aura of light and the other an aura of darkness. The one with the darkness aura just fades off leaving the one with the light aura. "Now I think its time to swap out." Snapping his finger engulfing Pyro with pure holy fire, Aques was engulfed with holy water, Gaia was engulfed with holy land, Electro was engulfed with divine lightning, a second ball of light appears (Yen http://data.whicdn.com/images/19821068/original.jpg ) Aether was engulfed in a powerful warm air. after being engulfed with the holy elements for several seconds they fade away leaving the elemental six in pure white cloths.
(;~: I am sorry I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Abby shakes her head. "No, I am always cold, in fact if I get too warm its dangerous for my health." She couldn't stop smiling form the kiss.
"Do your worst to me slaves." He said to them as he appeared outside the ball of light a sigh on his face as he stared at the ball he was just in theb sighed at it

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"I honestly just need the burnt hair jell out my hair and body are incapable of burning"

[/QUOTE]
"Hm.. that I can do, but I'll need water"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back