• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical high school/ life rp

(Alright by special request I have returned xD also my last post was just me showing off because i was leaving xD I intended on that being ignored so lets just pretend it never happened.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's just my opinion. I've known Michael as a character for a long time, and he's truly a semi-psychopathic masterpiece.

If you're both okay with an OP battle, then I shall retreat all my words and give you a free way to chaos. (it's cool)

Anyways, @TheMADQ is coming back. .3.

TheMADQ said:
(Alright by special request I have returned xD also my last post was just me showing off because i was leaving xD I intended on that being ignored so lets just pretend it never happened.)
(Yay!!!!)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled finally showing true emotion "wow..." He said still amazed at the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Abby boops him on the nose in an affectionate way with her mitten. " looky who finally decided to smile."

TheMADQ said:
Abby boops him on the nose in an affectionate way with her mitten. " looky who finally decided to smile."
His face grew red "I-i...umm" giving up on talking he kissed her again longer this time it breaks it before his body heat could really do anything to her "why do you wear gloves?" He said letting more emotion show with every moment he was with her

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]His face grew red "I-i...umm" giving up on talking he kissed her again longer this time it breaks it before his body heat could really do anything to her "why do you wear gloves?" He said letting more emotion show with every moment he was with her

[/QUOTE]
As he kisses her again more steam flows up above them. So much emotions flowing through her, the room became colder and colder, ice covering every inch of the room as they kissed. "Well I ware them to protect everyone else, just like this jacket. It suppresses my power, if i didn't ware them this room would soon drop to the temperature of my core."

(Oh his body heat could't kill her, its more like if she was in a desert she would die form heat stroke before anyone else.)

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]"Well let's go with girl names first...Angela, Annie, Cristina, Brooke, Maddy, delilah..."

[/QUOTE]
"Hm... I like Angela. Or Annie."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Have I missed any replyes besides all the ones for atrio by the way?)

[/QUOTE]
(Besides the vast aka @Jesters Court shooting in the sky and teaming up with steven nm I guess)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok then I guess I just waiting for replyes

[/QUOTE]
"Hey salara you see I got someone else to help get rid of these parasites from you" Steven scream to Salara while pointing at vast. "And don't worry I'll be fine" He then said putting a thumbs up standing proud.

@Jesters Court

WhyNot said:
"Hey salara you see I got someone else to help get rid of these parasites from you" Steven scream to Salara while pointing at vast. "And don't worry I'll be fine" He then said putting a thumbs up standing proud.
@Jesters Court
"You idiot I don't want then gone." She said to him in discontent as they all returned to her and she crossed her arm her horns still glowing with rage

Rapidly blinking "W-what why not?" Steven asked in shocked "You know what fine keep them" Slowly walking towards Salara holding his bloodied arm. "Do you have a rag or cloth or something cause this cut burns like hell" Steven said as blood came down from his fingers and down his arm and forehead covering some of his face as he smiled.

Salara sighed score she grabbed the brim of her dress and ripped it before taking the part she ripped off and wrapping it around his arm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Salara sighed score she grabbed the brim of her dress and ripped it before taking the part she ripped off and wrapping it around his arm

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks doll face i was kind of mean earlier wanna hang out my treat" Steven said smirking trying to play it all off like it was nothing

WhyNot said:
"Thanks doll face i was kind of mean earlier wanna hang out my treat" Steven said smirking trying to play it all off like it was nothing
"Don't play this off in still mad." She said as she tightened the rag tightly on his arm to hurt him a little

"Ok ok ok fine so um where's the other students and why was you near this dump anyway" Steven asked with a confused look on his face wiping the blood from his face with his shirt.

Vash sighed before spinning the gun and smoothly placed it back in its holster before saying,

"Well I still could have shot them, all I would need to do is hit their container. Achieve the same outcome."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back