• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystical Academy

"I'm Oliver!" Oliver said, sending a delayed wave over to Mary before holding his hand out for Callie to shake. Flipping his feet off the table he turned to face her completely. "So, how are you finding the school so far?" He asked, smiling.

Callie smiled. "Good, I guess." I've literally been here for ten minutes though, so I've only experienced the cafeteria."

"Oh you came here late to?" Oliver asked, somewhat relieved at not being the only tardy person, "How come?"

Mist winced at the two knife scars, biting her lower lip. She began rubbing her jaw again, mentally cursing the dull ache in her mouth. "Ouch," she said sympathetically as Riley lowered his shirt. "But I guess it's probably supposed to go to someone here, since this is where you were sent," she reasoned. "Are you going to deliver it... Whenever you find out who it's supposed to go to?"

Yasmin was a bit surprised, Mary was the first to tell her she had a beautiful name. People usually said nice and pretty, not beautiful. Yasmin beamed, "thanks, you have a beautiful name as well, English names are always quite wonderful,"

"I can't deliver it... they stoled the package... and i think it's useless right now..." Riley said, still looking at her with his ocean blue eyes.

Seeing the surprise on her face, Mary smiled. "Thank you!" She finally found someone that's nice to be around with. Letting go of the thought for a second, she glared at Oliver and saw the girl next to him. She tilted her head to the side for a moment and looked back at Yasmine, thinking of what they could talk about.

(I'm going to bed soon... >_<)

Bored with her music, Kai decided to go back into the cafeteria and work on another one of her projects. This time it was armor that could give its wearer elemental powers depending on the type of armor it is. So far she finished the finished the air and earth armor. Now she was working on the water armor.

It is best to start easy, then work your way to the harder ones anyway. She thought as she entered the lunch room and sat at an empty table in the corner. Kai then pulled the blue armor from her backpack and laid it out on the table. All I have left is the have it enchanted by a wizard the specializes in water magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mist nodded, drumming her fingers restlessly on the table. She wasn't sure who "they" were, but she didn't want to pry. "Sucks," she offered, giving him a small smile. "You don't really strike me as a delivery boy, though. Aren't you supposed to go around haunting people?"

Oliver looked over at Mary, confused. Had he done something wrong? Turning his attention back to Callie, he blinked owlishly at her. "Yeah. Me too." He deadpanned.

He leaned over the table, put his cheek in his hand and propped his elbow on the table, getting more comfortable. "So what can you tell me about yourself, Callie?" He asked, tilting his head inquisitively.

"Well, theres not much to know, honestly." Callie flashed a toothy grin, exposing her fangs. "I'm a vampire, does that count?"

Oliver laughed surprised, a raspy, cutesy laugh that rang out in the big cafeteria room. "Yeah, I guess! Mine's bigger though." He grinned at her, showing off his rows of shark like pearly whites with a wink.

"Yeesh!" Callie laughed jokingly. "I'll make sure not to make you mad!"

"You're not haunting me, are you?" She asked, lowering her voice to copy his whisper. She widened her eyes dramatically before laughing, shaking her head as she rested her chin in her palm. "Can you walk through walls and stuff?"

Oliver snorted and shook his head. "Nah, I don't think you need to worry about that, I almost never get mad. I'm a pretty chill guy. I can't promise I wont make you mad though, I'm kind of known to be a prankster."

"No, why would i haunt such a beautiful thing like you?" Riley asked, slightly teasing her.

"And.... i yep...i can walk through walls and stuff..." He answered, calm as ever.

"Cool," Mist sighed, her face turning a bit red after his compliment. She wasn't used to people being so... unafraid. "Sorry for all the questions... I'm just curious," she said, wiggling her fingers at him. "Anything you've ever wondered about the big, bad wolves? I'll answer it if I know."

"Unless you fuck with my food I don't think I'd care. Though, you're welcome to try, if you think It'll amuse you." Oliver smiled, stealing a glance over at Mary's table. The elf was still talking animatedly with her friend. He focused back on the candyhead in front of him. "How about you, then? What makes you mad?"

"It's nothing important. I just met that guy this morning."

Maybe I shouldn't have let the curiosity get the better of me. Now people will think I have a crush on him or something...

I almost feel like I had enough social interactions for the day. I really exceeded myself today.

Mary looked through the window and watched the sky with lonely clouds. She could almost feel someone watching her, but she ignored the feeling.

(It's 1 a.m. for me. I'll go to sleep now; If the next class starts until I wake up just consider that Mary went to class...)

"Nothing really... " Riley smiled, weakly, he didn't want to bother her , so he kept his questions a secret.

"Hey... ummm... anyways...you know what is the next class...?" He asked, looking around again and then back at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back