• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystical Academy

"Bye!" She said and waved her hand.

At the sight of Oliver's forked tongue she felt a slight shiver going down her spine.

I guess I have to get used to that since I'm going to this academy...

Mary looked again at Grim and with a slight smile she waved to him.

"I guess I'll see you later then..."

She headed to the cafeteria upon feeling the hunger inside her and ate a few fruits. (sooo healthy!)

Artemis and Apollo looked at the school. Apollo laughed and clutched his stomach. "We're late!" he exclaimed. "I told you we'd be late!" Artemis glared at her twin. "It's thy fault," said Artemis coldly. "Thy is slow when driving the sun chariot." Apollo laughed again. "You have to modernize. It's not ancient Greece here, you know," he said, looking back at the school. Scoffing, Artemis stepped forward, into the school's lobby. Apollo followed, laughing at his twin's seriousness. "Chill, okay?" he said. "I'm going to the lunch room, see ya." He ran off and into the cafeteria. "Well then," muttered Artemis. "Looks like I'm following him now." She entered the cafeteria and sighed. She sat alone at one of the tables and waited. A short time after, Apollo walked over and sat next to her. "Hey, you gotta let loose. Stop being so serious," he said, fake punching her arm.

((I hope this is okay for now . . .))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you new here?" Zara asked the two twins. "My name is Zara," she smriked at them and held her hands out for them to shake. She thought making friends would be the best way to get her mind off of Spike.

"Yes, we are," said Artemis, glaring at her brother. She shook Zara's hand. "I'm Artemis, this is my brother Apollo," she added, gesturing to her twin. Apollo smiled as he shook Zara's hand. "How do you do?" he asked sarcastically.

@Katsumi

"A little," Artemis said, glancing at her brother. Apollo saw her and frowned. "Is there nectar here? And ambrosia? That's kinda what we need to survive," said Apollo, his tone serious for once. "And thy father would kill thy for returning. Even for food," said Artemis, smiling at her brother.

"I think they do.. However, they don't serve any blood, they said something about scaring off the other kids,"she said and rolled her eyes. "It's supernatural racisim." She chuckled.

Yasmin only ate a portain of her lunch when she noticed another student nearby only eating fruits. She hadn't had the chance to talk to anybody at all today, so she took the chance. She got up and walked around to sit in front of the girl.

"Sorry, if I am intruding, but...well, guess you can say I was a bit lonely and felt like talking to someone,"

Yasmin frowned at her cylinder, "that sounds right.....How are you today?"

She hadn't talk to many people since she got out of her tomb, so she figured she was rusty at talking, even learning the new lingo was weird.

@Maitreyi

"I'm fine with vampires," said Artemis. "As long as they aren't interested in boys. I have a group of Hunters who have dissed males for their whole lives. They get to be immortal unless they die, or fall in love." Artemis looked over at her brother, who was day dreaming. "Hey! I told you not to even think about my Hunters." She glared at her brother. "Okay, okay!" said Apollo, shrugging. "Fine, I give up. But those ladies are beautiful!" Artemis sighed. And off-limits, she thought. Apollo stared at his sister, as though just realizing something. His concentration turned into a smirk. "Guess who just modernized," he said, laughing.

((Artemis and Apollo are in the lunch room, @PokemonGirl))

Oliver stuffed his class schedule into his bookbag as he walked though the cafeteria doors. Sitting down at an empty table, he flung his feet on top of it, reached down and fished up a book from his bag. He opened it to the middle and proceeded to stare unabashedly at everyone over the top of the pages.

This school was so much more interesting than he had imagined! He could see a vampire, and that elf girl from earlier, and a whole bunch of people he didn't recognize the race of. It was undeniably cool.

Turning the page of his book, he leaned back and continued watching, fascinated.

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* "It's lunchtime, I guess." As Callie walked in the lunchroom, her spirits were automatically lifted as she saw several new people, all of different ethnicities and species! She walked to an empty table and sat down to pull out her schedule.

Mary didn't notice the mummy until she heard her words. However, her mind was off to somewhere else. She noticed that Oliver held a book in his hands but seemed to rather look at the environment. Mary waved at him and smiled, then she turned around to see the mummy girl.

"<<Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.>> said Jodi Picoult. And I'm fine, thanks. How about you?"

Mary was enjoying the weirdness of what she said and smirked. She rested her chin in her palm and looked at the mummy girl's reaction.

@VictoriaFirewriath

Yasmin listened to the girls words and nodded, "Wise words, they make sense. This Jodi Picoult sounds like a great person to say such a thing....and I am great, just taking in every new thing,"

@Maitreyi

Positively surprised, Mary lifted her head and smiled from the bottom of her heart.

"I know, right?"

I finally have someone to talk to that understands what I'm saying!

"By the way, what's your name? I'm Mary Ackerman."

@VictoriaFirewriath

Riley take a small coin from his pocket, throwing it up, when it touched the table, the coin turned into an image of a small crate with the words ' SLITHEEN ' on it.

"This is what she told me to deliver.." He said, talking about the Witch that he worked with.

@Zelda18

Callie noticed a boy hiding behind a book at the next table over. She decided to take a chance and sit next to him. "Hi," she said awkwardly.

Oliver smiled at the girl, looking her over. Putting his book down in his lap, he turned to face her.

"Hi, candycurls," He grinned, "Who might you be?"

Misty pursed her lips, looking at the image for a long moment before shrugging.

"Deliver to who?" She finally asked, fidgeting in her chair. She didn't nessicarily want to know what was in the crate.

"Haha," Callie giggled as she began twirling her cotton candy colored hair because of the comment. "I'm Callie. What's your name?

Artemis glared at her brother. She stood up. "I'm going to get some food," she said, looking directly at Apollo. "Is thy coming?" Apollo sighed and stood as well. "See ya," he said to Zara before following Artemis. "Whatcha gonna eat?" he asked, looking around. "Ambrosia and nectar, and perchance an apple or two," said Artemis, grabbing a tray. Apollo followed, mimicking his sister's moves. I wonder why she's so serious . . . he wondered, getting some food. Artemis and Apollo sat down again, side by side.

"That's a beautiful name!"

Mary lost herself in thoughts for a few moments, imagining how Yazz could be her friend.

Might be my first friend outside the forest..

"I don't know... i was stabbed before i spotted the person." Riley said, slightly lifting his shirt, revealing two scars on his chest from knife attacks, then quickly fixing the shirt back on place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back