• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystical Academy

Spike walked through the halls and waited outside the classroom until class was over. He didn't want to go back to class

So she was wrong! He didn't look like a ghost- but she wasn't going to point that out. "Werewolf," she answered quietly, wrinkling her nose. It wasn't something she was proud of- she was actually kind of embarrassed about it. "My name's Mist," she said, extending her hand towards him carefully. "What's yours?"

Zara listened to her music and looked outside the window, she admired how beautiful the school's campus was.

Grimshaw didn't mean to listen in but he figured that if this.. Mist and her ghost buddy were going to talk so loud that they didn't care if anyone over heard. He was particularity interested since these people actually seemed sane unlike the dark haired people from earlier.

Riley hold her hand.

"Riley, nice to meet you" He said as he let go of her hand, trying to hide his slightly red face.

(Sleep...or watch Family guy... the "deadly" question...)

Bell rings {lunch}

Zara picked up her bag, pushed past the people rushing to get out of the class, she walks through the door.

"Nice to meet ya as well," she smiled, forgetting to keep her lips shut. She inhaled slowly, surprised at how well she was holding her temper. Talking actually seemed to be helping a little- she could concentrate on what she was saying rather than how much she wanted to punch something.

The bell rang, and she waved at Riley awkwardly, not sure if he wanted to walk with her. She stood and made eye contact for a brief moment with a boy with white hair. Incubus, she decided. He looked like an incubus.

By accident Grimshaw made eye contact with Misty and as was expected in polite society he smiled and nodded to the werewolf.

Riley stand up, following Mist.

"Hey... um... mind if i stay with 'ya? You are one of the few sane people around..." He said, accidently touching her hand.

As she was walking past the classroom, somebody pulled her to the side of the hall. "What?" She asked coldly, knowing exactly who it was.

Misty blinked at Grimshaw before returning his smile, a dimple popping out in her left cheek. She copied his nod absent-mindedly, turning her attention back to Riley.

She shrugged, walking beside him down the hall slowly. "Sure, I don't mind," she said, her face heating up a little when his hand brushed hers. She examined him again, wondering how the whole ghost thing worked. Maybe it would be better to hold off on the personal questions until she knew him better, though.

"That went well" Grimshaw said aloud to himself as he slowly packed up his books. It was one of the few interactions he has had with mortals that didn't involve a scythe and a lot of paperwork, and he figured it was successful. Now all packed he headed to lunch, not needing to eat since he wasn't exactly alive, but looking for something to stimulate his taste buds at the very least.

"No, not this again." She said and removed his hands from her face, "I just met you, literally 3 hours ago and I don't even know your name," she said as she looked at the floor.

Mist sat at a random table, not even bothering to get lunch. Her canine- no joke intended- teeth were pushing out in full force now, and every inch of her body was tense and waiting to snap. It would be just an annoyance at this point to eat, not to mention painful.

She laid her head down on the table, looking at Riley apologetically. "Sorry, I'm not good company for a while," she muttered. "I... you know. The moon. It's close, and my, uh... it's not pleasant," she explained, clenching her fists. "So... yeah. Sorry 'bout that."

"How do you know my name? Are you a mind-reading Angel/Demon?" She asked him sarcasticly.

Riley put a hand on her shoulder.

"Ey Mist... don't need to worry... ok?" He said, as he look at her with his ocean blue eyes, looking quite worried.

"Z......Zar?" He asked, smirking a meschevious smile as he tilted his head.

(I think I'm gonna go to sleep, im quite tired)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back