• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystical Academy

Spike smirked "great" he said as he stood up then walked to the back door of the classroom, walking out of it.

She followed up behind him and winked at the teacher before walking through the door. "What now?" She asked him.

Spike thought for a minute, his bad boy instincts got the best of him and he grabbed her hand, taking off running down the hall. "We should spray paint the class in the principals office" he whispered in her ear once they stopped running.

"You're such a genius!" She told him. "Wait, how are we going to get the spray paint?" She questioned.

"There has to be some in the shop class right?" He asked and he smirked at her, she was quite beautiful, he stood up and glanced around slowly. "Or I could just do this" he muttered and pulled some spray paint out of the juniors closet. "I don't know why it was in th there"

"Awesome!" She exclaimed. She jumped on his back, warping her legs around his waist and one arm around his neck. "To the principal's office!" She yelled, waving one arm in the air.

Spike chuckled a bit before he started going to the principals office when he got there he handled her the red can of spray paint and he took the blue one.

She walked into the empty office and shook the red can of spray paint. She opened the can and began to spray pain two symmetrical circles.

"Thank Death!" Grimshaw muttered, replacing the spot where people would normally say God with the true Lord of his life. He could already tell that his time here would be miserable unless he was given permission to... weed out the weaker links.

She spray painted a cucummber shape in between the two circles. She pointed to her masterpiece and said, "Hey, look!"

Esprit laughed at the drawing she had made "amazing" he said then heard for prints. He grabbed her hand made her drop the spray paint then he ran to a little space in between the walls. "Shhhhh" he whsiepeed.

She bites her lip to stop herself from laughing, she hears the door opened and her eyes go wide when she hears the principal scream, "what the fuck!?"

Spike looked at her and his mouth perked up into a smile. "Come on" he whispered and he took her hand then walked her outside of the school.

"I have somewhere" he said and he started walking to a big field that was somewhat close to school.

She followed him to the field, "why are we at a field? She asked him, looking totally confused.

"I'll show you" he said and he glanced around, finding someone that was sitting at the top of the hill/ feild thing. He walked over to the person and pushed him down the hill.

"See, now you're being mean." She smirked at him. "But I could be way meaner," she gave him a devious smile. She walked up to the boy that he pushed down and asked him if he was okay. The boy looked into her eyes and she charmed him. His face inched closer, until they kissed. She bit his bottom lip and he screamed in pain. To everyone around them, it looked like she was just kissing him but what she was actually doing is sucking all his blood out. After 5 minutes, she wiped the blood away from her mouth and left his dead body on the ground. She made her way over to him, he looked surprised. "I told you, I could be mean," she winked at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back