• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystical Academy

"Wow that's hot" he said and then he laughed "you wouldn't do that to me now would you ?" He asked and crossed his arms

Riley take a note from his pocket and hand it. To her.

"Call the ghoost.... He said, playful, as he walk off, going.towards the field nearby the school, he remembered the place, it was a nice area to be.

Spike smiled at her and then he puller her close to him "I don't think so" he said and he pressed his lips onto hers

Surprised by his lips, a rush was sent through Zara's body. She smiled for a second and then began to get lost in the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. She ran her hands through his hair, tugged it gently and bit his bottom lip softly to roughen up the kiss. Remembering why the kiss even happened, she dug one of her fangs into his bottom lip, pulled away and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Gee thanks for that" he muttered and then he rolled his eyes "but watch" he said, pointing to his lip as it healed up "I'm an angel" he said and batted his eyes like and innocent child

Riley reached the field and changed to his ghostly form (transparent) and kept walking towards them, when he swas side by side with them, he whisper on her ear.

"Ay... new boyfriend?" He whispered, slowly stepping.away.

"Angel, more like Satan himself," I chuckled. "And he's not my boyfriend, I just wanted to prove him wrong." I told the transparent person.

Spike laughed for a second and then he looked around "yeah she's too annoying to be my girlfriend" she said with a smile

"Hey, Rude!" She rolled her eyes at him. "And me? Falling for him? Not going to happen. He came onto me,'' she said winking at him and then crossing her arms over her chest.

Mist made her way down the hall with her head hung low, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone. The full moon was in only seven days, which meant she'd be growing more irritable and upset at every little thing until it was phased back. Someone just looking at her wrong would probably put her in a bad mood for the rest of the day. She preferred to just avoid everyone like the plague until she was back in better control of her emotions.

She walked into class- almost a half hour too early- and rubbed her jaw. Her teeth were getting longer and sharper; the muscles in her back felt tight and painful. Soon she had to look forward to having every bone in her body snap as she transformed. Mist shook her head, trying to clear the thoughts from her mind. She people watched, trying to guess which mythical monster each kid could be.

"Yep... she did..., lucky... girlfriend in the first day? " Riley said, changing to his human form behind her, then back to his ghostly one again.

"Anyways, i will go back to class..." Riley walked off, when he reached the class after a long walk, he take a seat right next to a girl.

"Hello" He said, changing to his human form.

Zara kept walking and put her earphones back in her ears, she blasted her music. She made it back to the gates of the school and started to walk to class.

Spike shrugged "guess I got my old reputation back" he said to himself as he started to walk back to the school, letting his wings out.

[QUOTE="Still Crazy]Spike shrugged "guess I got my old reputation back" he said to himself as he started to walk back to the school, letting his wings out.

[/QUOTE]
{Old reputation as in...?}

Mist jumped as Riley spoke to her, having not noticed him sit down. Her face turned as red as her hair and she prayed that he hadn't seen her little scare. "Um, hi," she mumbled, giving him a closed-lip smile so he wouldn't see her fangs. She squinted at him, looking him over quickly. Vampire, she decided. She'd bet on him being a vamp over anything else.

When she made it back to class, she sat down in her usual spot and kept her hood up, bocking out the rest of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back