• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystical Academy

Zara walked into art class, she hasn't seen Spike since her run in with him outside of math class. She sat at an empty table, hoping someone would distract her from her worries. {GET ONLINE @StillCrazy }

Luke walked over to the class after getting his schedule and etc...

"And....late!" He said to himself, walking to the first empty seat that he spotted and sitting down.

Oliver was vaugley aware of another presence in the classroom, but continued on his quest. He finally made it across the room, and began his preparations.

He was quick, a coat of super-super glue on teachers chair, a quick dip of the end of the paintbrushes into a pot of ink conveniently placed on the desk, and to top it all off he taped one if his father's old dog toys to the bottom of the chair so that when the teacher sat down it would cause beautiful mayhem.

He quietly and quickly began crawling back to his desk, giving Yazz and Callie a thumbs up.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Callie turned to Yazz. "Well Yazz, you will now experience getting in trouble for the first time."

Oliver quietly slipped into his chair again, Yazz' wrappings doing a wonderful job of concealing him. "I think you should draw that tree, see the one outside the Window, Callie?" He said innocently.

"Yep, I'll be sure to do that Oliver." Callie took a sheet of paper out of her notebook, and quickly scribbled down, are you always like this? And if anyone asks, I had nothing to do with this.

(I'll be back in like half an hour)

"My name is Zara, what's yours?" She smiled at him. From the corner of her eye, she saw a boy putting some kind of substance on the teacher's chair. She smiled evilly and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Oliver smirked as he saw the note.

I'm and Imp, remember? We're kind if known for these things. And don't worry your pretty pink head, you were too busy drawing trees to notice.

He smiled and gave her the note back.

Zara got up from her seat and waited by the door, she leaned her back on the wall next to the door with a sly smirk playing on her beautiful pale face.

The teacher, after figuring out there was really nothing seriously wrong with Yazz, began to make his way back to his desk. Oliver ducked his head and hid a grin.

When the teacher sat down, he didn't realize the glue under him. After a couple seconds, he automatically turned to Zara and said, " office, now." Zara huffed at the teacher. "It wasn't even me," she smirked at him.

Yazz finally realized what Oliver had meant cover up, though as much trouble as it was, it was funny. She waited for the teacher to sit down and see what Oliver was up to.

Oliver's left ear twitched as it picked up something, but it was soon overridden by a horrible shrieking sound, it sounded like the souls of the damned screaming for mercy as the chair hit the toy. The teacher immediately jumped up, but as he was still glued to the chair, he ended up faceplanting into the floor.

Riley sat down right next to her.

"I don't know....but if im with you.... i don't care about it..."

———

The hissing was getting louder, as he kept moving towards them, when he was closer enough, he slowly moved around their shoes.

His ears twitched again, but this time Oliver was to busy choking on his fist in an attempt to hide the big waves of laughter rolling out of him to take notice.

"Zara! Go to the office!" The teacher yelled at her. Zara's face went blank, "but.. It wasn't even me!" She tried to protect herself. "Now." His face was burning red, he was beyond angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back