• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic People

"im so going to kill you" he huffed as she walked away he ran his hand through his hair and sighed "maybe I should go to the surface I haven't been there since.."

walks out of the bar and towards her apartment, she has important work to do, and her friends needed her, no she wasn't hunting them like killing... she was hunting down their location, she didn't tell the angel the whole truth about what happened. The Coven disbanded after some of the members started disappearing, so out of fear they separated, that was the Coven that her brother was a part of, and before they knew it, witch murders were happening all over NYC, to others they were just random, but to the people in her community it was targeting. She received a letter from a close friend that was living with her brother a few weeks later and found out that he was recently one of the victims, it didn't take long before that friend of hers disappeared as well. One of the witches in the coven had betrayed them, there was no doubt about that, and all she wanted was to find that Witch and send him/her away to the council, the ones who kept the witches in order, they would punish the evil one for the crime of murder to other witches, in covens they were like brothers and sisters, that made her think about how awful it would be to be betrayed by the one you trust the most and are close with, during her investigation she felt no pity or cared for the one who would be punished, this crime they had committed was unforgivable and she would not except it, unlike the other couch potato witches she would do something to make sure no one in there right minds would even think about doing themselves just to gain power of others, that's right, someone who killed this many witches weren't looking for revenge or just simply crazy, they wanted power, specifically the power of witches, why? That was something she didn't know but was willing to find out and craved to find out the truth!

@Anyone and everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd walk through a door leading into my penthouse. "Ah finally.... it's a week away from Halloween...I finally get a chance to hunt ever soul I see" I said with a grin on my face. (btw everyone it's a week away from Halloween in this RP currently)

@Imagination @Thatonechillgirl @KaalysBR

Lucifer

Lucifer walks through a Hellion gate "well well well..my least favorite human city of all..New York city" he said with a sigh he began walking and his form wavered and switch to his human form he scowled when he noticed it was raining he held out his hand and summoned an umbrella, he began walking towards the city

((if anyone wants to interact with the Demon king im open))

is walking around towards her apartment and see's a man summon a umbrella 'magical?' she thought, his aura was dark and his scent foul to her cat senses, her fur stood up and had a strong urge to attack, but her witch knew better than to just attack a random creature on the street

@FrostXShadow

Ezekiel pursued over the options at the pub, but there was much left to be desired. After a mind-numbing browse of unfavorable cuisine Ezekiel decided to shuck the whole Idea once he got back outside onto the street. There were two others nearby, a man with an umbrella and some strange creature. Off-the-bat he knew the man was some sort of demon. Ezekiel could tell by the air of arcane energy around that man.

"So. Newcomers? Delightful."

Ezekiel adjusted his mask and approached, curious to see who the man really was.

@FluffyMarshmallow @FrostXShadow

Lucifer noticed a demon walking towards him so he wanted to have some fun he let most of his aura pour out and create a sillouhete of his monster form but he kept walking as if nothing was happening he stopped infront of the man "what do you want demon"he asked boredly

stares at the figures talking and suppressed a hiss, one was bad, but two? keeping her inner kitty cool was going to be a rough ride, just the sight of them made her smell trouble, the one with the umbrella smelled far worse than the new one, but together created the most awful scent she could ever imagine!

@FrostXShadow

@Noivern

"Oh...So you're the real deal?"

Ezekiel bowed and giggled childishly.

"Greetings Kinsman. I am not a normal run-of-the-mill daemon or lesser daemon. I am a creature of your caliber. Am I right, Lucifer? Golly, it been so long since we've met. Or have you forgotten completely?"

(Sorry for being late)

Fennik replied to the witch.

"I wasn't talking about you, if you were "bad" then you would already have made everyone here try to kill the angel."

He then looked back to the angel.

He was silent for a moment.

"Ehh, I saw that light coming from the skscraper, supernatural people around here dont use their powers that much so I thought I might aswell come and see it.. Besides, i have nothing beter to do."

He watched as the witch left.

"Well, since you dont need help, Im going home".

He said, before getting up and leaving some money on the counter.

"Oh, If you need me, just shine that angel aura of yours, I'll probably see it."

Lucifer

"Should I know you?"
he questioned the demon honestly not knowing who he was he let his aura dissipate because the demon seemed to not be fazed by it.

Plaematio

he looked at the demon "I doubt I will need a demon's help" he sneered before getting up and walking out of the bar "crap if he saw that I wonder how many other supernatural entities saw that" he ponder as he walked down an unknown road aimlessly

turned away from the creatures and a wind knocked her hood off, for a split second you could see her cat ears, but she quickly pulled it back over her head and glared at the evil aura that surrounded the two figures, she walked away from them and continued on her way to the apartment she was renting

@FrostXShadow

@Noivern

"Who was that girl? Anyways, I am and old friend of yours. But I guess you forgot since I died. I'm now a Husk. A soulless, empty shell of my former self. It isn't that bad actually."

Ezekiel tapped his mask and adjusted the collar of his coat.

"Anyways, what is your business on this peice of rock?"

unlocks her apartment door and steps inside to be greeted by the warmth and comfort. Silently she takes her hood of and changes into a night gown. she walks over to the small chimney and starts a fire on the logs, then shutting the glass so the flames stay under control. She walked into the kitchen and made a sandwich happily heading over to her materials and writing down the information she gathered at the bar, she giggled the slightest bit remembering the witch fall over waving and took a bite out of her dinner. Listening to the rain fall against her window and the calm crackling of the fire lulled her to sleep mid sentence while writing, truth be told she was exhausted so she slipped on tan socks, she hadn't slept a wink since her her brother passed on, so that was possibly the best sleep she had ever had

Last edited by a moderator:
Fennik walked out of the bar.

He closed his eyes, and in a matter of seconds his entire body was ablaze and he was sent flying.

Only and explosion was heard from inside the bar and the nearby buildings.

Some flying later, he landed close to his apartment.

He walked inside, turning the lights on.

It was a really nice looking apartment, considering his powers and race.

He walked to his wardrobe and put on a light blue pajamas.

A little while after he threw himself on his couch and started playing videogames.

Eventually he fell asleep.

Lucifer

"You mean besides the fact that hell is boring as always since most of the demons started to take residence here I have no body to scare anymore" he sighs and shakes his head "so now ive decided to come shake it up in New York were you demons seem to have the most fun" he smirks and looks at the demon

@Noivern

"Aha...I'll be lurking in the dark from time-to-time so I bet you'll see me often. Farewell..."

Ezekiel sank into an amorphous black pool and disappeared from sight. He was once again travelling through the shadow. But this time he decided to follow the strange girl he saw earlier. Maybe he can get a good scare out of her.

Wakes up and stands out on the porch of her apartment after slipping on her cloak and clothes as well as her boots, she walked down the stairs and sighed as the cats started to gather around her and her tail flicked and ears flattened so she could go into town

"Hello friend."

Ezekiel said, rising from his signature black pool gate. The liquid shadow spilled onto the ground as he rose over the girl, looming with the content expression on his unmoving white mask.

"I'm curious...what exactly are you?"

He asked, poking the girl with a long, slender finger.

@FluffyMarshmallow

"I would like to ask you the same thing, but what I am has no business with you" the cats around her had started to fluff up there fur and hiss @Noivern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back