• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic People

She didn't follow me.

Skylar weakly fell to her knees, her powers collapsing as well as her hope. There were screams and loud noise... That a police siren?

Skylar ran outside to see blood everywhere. She was pretty sure that this... Thing had killed somebody or two. The innocent-looking girl that had just flipped off a building a few minutes ago now was terrified and bloody in front of her.

It's okay, though, she tried to cheer up, Everyone can still be happy. She nodded to her self reassuringly (but shakily) and ran up to the girl. A lot of people were crying. She was still just.. Kneeling, staring at her hands, like as if she were in class.

Skylar hesitated, and then touched the kneeling girl's shoulder. "Come on," she whispered as people stared. the police siren was getting closer. "WE should go get you cleaned up."

(( 0-100 real quick @Imagination ))

Sawako

Sawako dropped her bloody hands to her sides hen on the ground. "Am I...that..bad?" she asked as she turned to the girl. A few tears trickled down her face as she stood up. She looked around the city and saw the frantic humans. Some were crying, others were running away.

((sorry I can't think of much to type))

@iridescent dreams

"What kind of question is that? do I need a reason to be a witch?" she asked the demon with an eyebrow raised "Baby, I was born this way, no choice" she said casually and ordered a water, then turned to him again "So, may I ask why you are here and questioning us?" she asked gesturing to the angel and herself

@FennikKun @FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Plaematio took another swig of his beer "why are you here demon" he said looking down at his bottle still letting his aura seep out to let his presence radiate through out the building he took another long gulp "I don't understand how humans can become addicted to this stuff it's disgusting" he shook his head and waited for the demon's response

@FluffyMarshmallow @FennikKun

"It's the brand that your drinking that's disgusting, besides your not used to what we supply our bodies with, or maybe you just don't like beer" she took a sip of her water, "Why would a demon come to witch parts anyways?" she asked

@FrostXShadow @FennikKun

"why would anyone come to witch parts" he shrugged and took another swig of his beer and grimaced "Do they have vodka here even that has a better taste then this hell born crap" he looked to the demon "no offense"

I'd start walking to The Brew(a coffee shop) to meet up with an "old" friend. I'd walk into The Brew and sit down as the humans talked about their days with their children being SO loud. Eventually the humans started to get on her nerves and she bounced out of her chair. She looked around before yelling to see if anyone she knew was around, no one she knew was around. She started to yell "NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID LIFE AND YOUR STORYS.......GO ROT IN A HOLE AND TELL YOUR CHILDREN TO GO SHOVE IT" Sam said as she stared at the noisy children. She started to disappear. Everyone stared at her as she vanished into thin air.

"Angel, they have anything and everything, this place is run by witches" she said as if it were obvious "But anyways, it's late and I have to head to my study, I did learn a little from those girls, by the way, a drunk witch reveals everything you need to know, or at least what they know" she paid for her water and waved to the witches in the corner, one of them fell out of there chair trying to wave back

@FrostXShadow

"Well Alaric, I feel as if it is my duty to call you angel" she smiled, "But anyways, it's time to work on my map, then I shall witch hunt" she grabbed her bag "How ironic, a witch who witch hunts" she muttered

@FrostXShadow

I'd appear in hell. "Hm.....I wonder why I'm here" She said with a smirk. She started walking down the halls of hell, she'd seen these walls before. She continued walking until the saw a hooded creature. "Hm...Were you even going to show up?" Sam said as she stared at....Lucifer. @FrostXShadow

Ezekiel's form of fast travel would be harrowing to others, but he loved every second of it. Travelling through shadow was like freely floating in a sea of liquid darkness. Feeling the currents of black water lap against your face. It wasn't moist though, it felt like a more fabric-textured feeling. Like black silk. Darker than the night sky. It would be claustrophobic to some and highly disturbing for the weak-hearted. Soon enough Ezekiel broke the surface of darkness and inhaled a deep breath of summer night air through his nostrils. He didn't need to breathe but God-damn it felt like ecstasy when he did so. The air was crisp and brisk. A small amount of heat added to the mix and a little smog as the cherry on top. The lofty aroma of a concrete jungle filled his nonfunctional lungs and he rose from the pool of black tar-like substance that was used as his entry and exit gates. Before him lay a pub and a predatory grin spread arcoss his face behind his white mask. He loved human food, especially sweets. Without hesitation Ezekiel rushed inside the restaurant, the door jingling behind his back.

Alaric snickered "Yea I guess that is pretty Ironic" he shrugged and went back to his beer

Lucifer

Lucifer looked at the girl tapping his foot "you want to tell me why you almost ripped a human's throat out with your teeth?" he was in his normal form at the moment being that here wasn't any other demons around that he needed to intimidate he growled and waited for the girls response

"They were annoying...is there really anything else I should explain?" She said in a sarcastic voice 'Oh and for the record I wasn't going to rip their throats out with my teeth.....I was going to brutally stab the crap out of them making all of their souls suck into my deadly dagger...." She said with compassion. "So...any more questions"

Lucifer looked at the girl glaring before flinging his hand making her fly into the near by wall "I will rip your heart out and feed it to you don't test me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back