• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mystic People

I was just flying above the clouds, trying to clear my head after my last argument. Stupid racists. I thought. Why can't we all just be nice to one another?

It started getting dark, so I dipped beneath the clouds to find a place for the night. That place looks nice. I thought, spotting a cave and landing. I dusted myself off, looked up, and found that someone else was already there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I walk into the pub in a baggy windbreaker, trying to hide my lumpy wings. "Hey, I'm looking for *fluffymarshmallow's name and frosyxshadow's name*! Has anybody seen 'em?

Is already wearing her cloak, her blue braids return and turns around to face the new creature raising a eye brow

"I heard you're pretty cool. Wanna be buds?" I ask, blowing my hair out of my face. "I'm bored and could use some company."

Last edited by a moderator:
(If you have any questions on how to write or what the heck is going on, look/read the past pages we have wrote)

Lulu sighed and walked into a pub, he looked around at all the people/creatures. He specifically saw the cat human, he wore a red coat and some plain jeans. He flicked his red hair out of his face and sat down near the other group, he didn't want to make conversation till he knew they were safe to talk to, he had to admit, the cat girl intrigued him.

I sit down backwards in a chair and say, "I'm Ange, By the way. So, what drink you wanna get? I heard the fire whiskey here is great! You'd have to buy it for me, of course. You have an ID, right?" I nudge Lucifer with my elbow. "If not, I could hook you up with one." I say, waggling my eyebrows.

Lucifer turns and looks at the new person "How do you know my name " Lucifer stated he then looked to another person "hm" he stated simply then looked back to the other person waiting for their response"

"Ha, I've heard of you. You seem like a pretty cool dude." I say, still smiling. "So, can you buy me a fire whiskey or what? I heard they could melt your tongue!"

Lulu just smiled and looked at Ange, he tapped her shoulder. "Hey um.." he whispered, "I could pay for something if you want" he said quietly, his hair in his face and his red eyes gleamed shyly.

looks at all the people and realizes that Carl left, probably due to the slow business before, so she hopped over the counter and decided to bar tend, she knew how to fix up the basic drinks and she turned to the kid "Look, you are thirteen years old, you have no business with alcohol because that is illegal, your lucky to even be here" she grabbed a can of ginger ale and put it in a beer glass "On the house, enjoy"

I grab the ginger ale and take a big gulp. "I get it, no alcohol, but thanks for the ginger ale." I say. "It's great. You want anything, Lucifer?"

Lucifer laughed and continued to drink the scotch he received earlier "I think I need a refill bartender" he looked at the girl who had jumped behind the counter

I finish my ginger ale, look at my watch, and frown. "Looks like I better be going." I say. "Thanks for the drink. See you guys later, hopefully." (I actually have to go though :( I have to go to sleep)

looks at lulu and smiles a little, "What would you like pal?" she asked after recycling the can and her plastic water bottle, then picking up Lucifer's glass and refiling it

(legal age of drinking is 21 so you are fine, if you need to know other players age visit the character sign up and read the profiles, good night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back