[Mysterious Cities of Jade] OOC Thread

Heh. I considered that Cthulu, but then I decided that she would consider such a man's promises worthless, and so wouldn't seek em in the first place. He knows why she did it, and that is enough for her.

Re: Batman; That was the plan, minus the whole 'Parents Killed' and 'Terribly Past Tragedies' thing Batman has going on. :P

Yeah, I know, but I always figured Immaculates were a more peaceful lot. Sure, some may cleave to the old Chinese Buddhist and certainly Japanese Buddhist bits, but come now. :P Let's never go to the West where she'll not be satisfied in convicted bloodlust until the towns are drained!

I never said that Amaya was a studious immaculate. Her scripture lessons didn't really stick, but her combat training certainly did :P .

No, it's more going to be silent rage followed by him beating the guy in the wall until it's impossible to identify the body.

And I thought the Abyssal would be first to perform unnecessary surgery on the living. You never can tell, can you? :)

Y'know, if Amaya had done this by herself, she could have used that ritual to throw off pursuit for a few days. Guess that's not possible now though :P

So did I. But given the circumstances, it seemed like an appropriate response, but so did punching him the rest of the way through the wall. At least he used anesthesia, I doubt the abyssal would have been so kind.

There, you see? You weren't going to have to take her under your wing and teach her to fight crime after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back