[Mysterious Cities of Jade] OOC Thread

I forgot to note, any enemy inside my Anima banner (15 yards radius) has to pay 2wp or increase the speed of their actions by 1. Of course, considering that not doing so means dying faster, most probably will. ;) So just for future reference, against enemies that will actually use their willpower.

I will be recovering 4m as well, but hasn't the new errata said that the reward comes in at DV refresh?

It's their last chance to spend will power before dying, so I think they'll be doing it >_>

Beware! The lesser, fluffier beastmen get to make their move now! Let us fear their mighty poofed out feathers. :P

Attack rolls are up, if anyone wants to employ charms. Probably only the last attack has a chance of hitting any of you.

Last attack? Onslaught penalties only apply to flurries from a single opponent, if that is what you are talking about. (Not that it matters, none hit Amaya anyway :P ).

If you want to make things faster next time, the core book says that you can just not roll an attack if an extra has less dice than the opponents DV, since extras don't double successes on a 10. So here, if anyone had DV 5 or less, that would call for a roll, but 6 or higher would just say "Extra misses!".

I think the little guys only have a chance of hitting us if they participate in a coordinated attack, since that will reduce our DVs handily.

I should have remembered that. I blame the blinding headache I've had all day. Next round will be less stupid in that regard.

Of course, if Taletold Heart turns on Ivory Pestle Form she's immune to all penalties to her Parry DV. Yes, you read that correctly.

I swear, every time I want to do something fun... :P Damn dice roller pisses on my the majority of the time. I'm lucky I even hurt the last bastard!

Orzhov, Pillar's assailants just attacked, so their DV is currently 2, which means you get 3 hits, with 3, 4 and 1 extra successes respectively. Armour soak is 2L/4B, and extras only have 3 health levels.

Does this mean we're rolling damage against extras or are we just seeing if Pillar's going to use any damage boosting charms?

Actually, that'll take forever.

Let's just say that every 3 dice of raw damage pool after soak becomes 1 automatic damage, and we can get through this quicker without cluttering up posts with a dozen dice rolls. At least for now, anyway, I'm crazy busy at work this week (I get to publish a science paper! For SCIENCE!) so right now I'm inclined to go for simplicity and speed.

I will demand proper procedure during combat with non-extras, of course. And they'll be stunting and spending willpower all over the shop. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back