• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My Super-natural friend

She walked beside him quietly as the two of them made their way to school, Sammi glanced down at Arthur continued to hold her hand, and it felt comfortable, and nice, so she didn't make an attempt to pull it away from him.

Arthur continued to walk with Sammi, feeling more relaxed as he holds her hand as they walk into school, he looks around to see where Mr Dusk was.

They walked through the doors of the school and she gave a nervous gulp, "Are we going to be okay in his class?" Sammi murmured glancing over at Arthur.

She bit her lower lip and murmured quietly, "I feel like skipping class, at least his. I don't want to see him giving me one of wicked smiles."

As they entered through the door the librarian gave Sammi a small wave before turning her focus back onto the computer. She led Arthur through the large bookshelves until there was a corner where no one was at. Sammi gave a content sigh, "It seems like I could take a nap here."

Arthur comes back, sitting down at the table across from Sammi and begins his own study, silently peeking at Sammi a few times.

Within a matter of minutes, Sammi was sound asleep as she oddly felt comfortable on the floor of the library. She shifted slightly and let out a sigh.

As time passed the bell to end first period rang and students flooded the halls once again. Sammi gave a yawn and pulled her hoodie back, "Aww man nap time is over."

"Yep," he puts everything back before giving Sammi some notes he wrote. "Here are some of the notes I wrote during the time you were asleep," he told her, handing her the pieces of paper.

"Thank you so much," She smiled before putting the sheets of paper away into her backpack. Sammi got up, "Well, we gotta go our own ways now. But I'll meet you up after school."

((Alright))

Arthur was already out and waiting for Sammi at the gates, he leaned, looking for Sammi in the leaving crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back