• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My Super-natural friend

As dinner went on throughout the evening, they exchanged stories and shared laughter together as the four ate. When the main dinner was finished, Sammi's mom surprised them all with a fresh pan of bread pudding. Sammi let out an excited squeak as it was one of her many favorite desserts her mom made.

((Should I hold off for now about Sammi telling Arthur or is it okay to tell now?))

((Do whatever you like, I don't mind either way))

Arthur throughly enjoyed the main meal before getting to see Mrs.Rivers loving bread pudding, he looked to Sammi to see her glee with exciement.

When they finished their dessert Sammi turned to her father and he gave a nod before announcing, "Why don't we all move to the living room?"

"Oh yes! We should, you three go on, I'll get some tea and biscuits on a plate to bring out." Mrs. River beamed at them. She ushered them off as she went on to set up the platter.

Arthur followed everyone else and goes to the living room, sitting down on the couch and wonders what the next thing will be, he checks his phone if he had any messages before texting his mom that's with Sammi and had dinner with her, he'll be back home soon as he can.

They all took a seat either on the couch, the loveseat or a recliner. Mrs. River came back with a tray setting it in the table and she took a seat right next to her husband, "Tea and biscuits! Help yourselves."

"Thank you dear." Mr. River mumbled before looking over to see the nervous look on his daughter's face.

She took in a deep breath and a set of white wings unfurled from behind her back, stretching out their full wingspan.

Her parents held each other hands and let out a sigh, wondering how. Arthur was going to take the news in.

Arthur looks to see Sammi having to grow wings out of her back, he couldn't help but stare before saying something, "Sammi... you've been keeping this secret from me?"

"I-I just didn't know when was a good time to tell you or even how but by far no one outside of this house knows. Just my parents and you." She spoke quietly and sighed, "I'm such a horrible friend to not have told you sooner, but you needed to know now because someone is after me."

"Yep. And about the coming home late yesterday, I accidentally crossed paths with him so we got into a mingle. And unfortunately my wounds still hurt." Sammi lifted up the corner of her shirt and showed a scar that ran across her waist, she pulled it down and folded her wings.

"I thought you'd send me as a freak and never talk to me ever again." She rubbed her arm shyly, not wanting to make direct eye contact worried he may be upset.

"Why would I think of you as a freak?" He asked her, looking at her. "Besides, it's not everyday that someone has a friend who is of the super natural."

She looked up at him and gave a weak smile before approaching him to give Arthur a hug, "You have no idea how scared I was to tell you! Thank you for accepting me as is."

Arthur blushed as he then hugs her back, his arms not fully wrapping her as her wings were in the way. "Sammi, I can't fully hug you since your wings are in the way," he whispers to her.

"Ah! Sorry my bad!" She stammered and then her wings burst into a shower of light, disappearing, "This is usually how I have to get rid of them to take on a normal form. And that was just wings you saw, you didn't see my full angelic form, but that's only when I am in combat."

She giggled, "It isn't that bad." Mr. River and Mrs. River before the male stood up, "Of course, now that you know, no one else can know, even your parents. This is to stay in this household. We do trust you, otherwise we would of have never told you. If anything, take care of Sammi for us. We ourselves cannot be everywhere she is at, so we will rely on you to keep an eye on her for us."

Mrs. River nodded and looked at the clock, "Well it's getting awfully late isn't it? Arthur let us drive you home, you never know what is lurking around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back