• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My Super-natural friend

Her phone went off on the nightstand by her bed and Knight's head cocked to the side at the sound and Sammi smiled before picking it up. Arthur's caller ID showed up and she answered it, "Hey, Arthur."

"Yeah, my mom is fixing up my wings, they broke in three different locations so it is proving to be difficult," She sighed and Knight who sat there gave a loud bark, and sat back down looking at her with bright eyes, "Oh and a new addition to the family just arrived today."

"Sounds like a dog to me," he smiled and sees Flake was soon interested as he heard the bark from the phone. "Seems Flake heard your new members calling," he chuckles.

"Yeah, oh that gave me an idea, since it isn't too late, wanna take them both to the park? You and Flake can meet Knight." Sammi turned to her mom whom gave a nod of approval.

"Sure thing," he said smiling as he strokes Flake on his soft fur. "Would you like that Flake? Would you like to make a new friend?" he asked his dog who gave a bark as a yes. Arthur chuckles.

He smiled, nodding as he hangs up, getting ready for the park and tells his parents he will be going out to meet Sammi with Flake on a leash incase. He soon arrives at the park, sitting at a bench with Flake by his side, excited to meet another dog.

Sammi decided to put on some nice clothes so she threw on a grey long sleeved shirt and some black skinny jeans. She pulled on some grey boots and brushed her hair out before glancing over at Knight, "Ready boy?" He gave a bark prancing around. The two walked out of the house together, Knight on a black leash. He sniffed his new surroundings as the two of them walked together to the park. They reached their destination and Knight let out a bark, tail wagging excitingly.

Arthur looks to see where the bark came from and sees Sammi with the new dog. "Ready to meet your new friend, Flake?" he asked, getting up and begins to walk over to Sammi, keeping Flake on a leash as he tries to run up to the dog for a better look, Flake's tail waging.

Arthur smiled, looking at Sammi. "Hi Sammi, is this the new family member I heard so much about?" He asked, looking at Knight.

Knight gave a bark, pacing back and forth and Sammi petted him then unclipped his leash, "All right be a good dog." He gave a happy bark and ran around in circles.

"You too Flake," he said, smiling as he unclips his leash and Flake soon gave a bark back, running in circles and soon begins to play with Knight. Arthur smiled as he watch the two.

Knight took off in a sprint.

Sammi giggled and then turned to Arthur, "We should hang out this weekend. Go to the mall, the movies, or even roller skating."

Sammi nodded her head smiling and let out a sigh tilting her head back a little, "If only I didn't have to worry about being chased 24/7, I could be a normal teenager." She murmured.

Arthur smiled at Sammi, he gently reaches to gently hold her hand, "but at least you have someone to be a normal teenager." He told.

Arthur smiled, seeing her blue eyes gleam slightly. "For the first time in my life, I heard you say I'm right," he chuckles.

Sammi giggled and gave him a playful shove, but she still held onto his hand. She smiled and leaned against him, "I'm not always going to be right on everything myself either."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back