• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

Shandragontear said:
I need to get this place unpacked and all set up so I can sit at my sewing machine and relax. Other then the new apartment this month sucked. x.x
Awe.. I'm sorry.. You need hugs. *huggles*

I use to see to. It does help a lot.

Now then, where is my knee braking wrench?.. I gotta find some phone thieves

viska said:
Awe.. I'm sorry.. You need hugs. *huggles*
I use to see to. It does help a lot.

Now then, where is my knee braking wrench?.. I gotta find some phone thieves
Thanks. Sometimes I just run scrap fabric through the machine when I don't have any projects just to relax. x.x

Cool. Never tried stuffed animals. Use to make costumes for me and my sisters when we were younger and had time for things like anime conventions. Even made one of them a pair of cat ears she cold slip on over her real ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
well finally got to continue writing the 9th chapter of my displaced fic Skyfall and have progressed surprisingly well the little twist I put altering the time line to Nightmare winning with my characters help. This will surprise those that thought he would turn on her. I will have fun publishing the chapter and seeing the comments. Is it bad I'm enjoying the bad guys win element to my story as I'm being quite the dick to the main 6 and Celestia. Twi has a broken horn, Applejack and Rainbow dash have broken legs, rarity broken horn, Pinkie Pie broken legs and Fluttershy a concussion. Celestia has a hole in her side given by Nightmare Moon's blade and is not dead as I have a small cringe worthy info dump on how to kill an Alicorn.

Well that's enough of me advertising my dickishness towards MLP's main characters. Also If any care to read the story just PM me and I can give a link (sighs) enough self ads LOL

Holy shit I finally got a post in . . . Still have no idea what to do with Fang, maybe after Luna's post is up I'll have an idea

KageYuuki said:
Holy shit I finally got a post in . . . Still have no idea what to do with Fang, maybe after Luna's post is up I'll have an idea
Here's all you need to do:

1. apply glue to Luna's flank

2. attach Fang to aforementioned glue

3. go with it

Because Luna is not letting Fang out of her sight xD

What's wrong with watching Luna's reaction to the necklace (That I totally forgot to give her before the epilogues started @One Mean Ghost . . . Damn writer's block)

Not to mention his little trip to the Crystal Empire?

Sotil was barely even able to make his way to the Ball in general, let alone actually go inside to seek someone out in the crowd of no one he knew.

And with the whole Crystal Empire thing, that'd require me to either completely remove Sotil from the canon, or have an exceptional timelapse.

Because das not anywhere nearby v:

There should be another lengthy timeskip between seasons, with the wedding and all happening between them. (Those take time to plan...)

Is there that long of a skip between the end of this one and the start of the next? And from a realistic standpoint, Sotil really wouldn't have a reason to come back to Hast after leaving the Crystal Empire. Iunno, I really don't know what to do with what I've got.

Unonemous said:
Is there that long of a skip between the end of this one and the start of the next? And from a realistic standpoint, Sotil really wouldn't have a reason to come back to Hast after leaving the Crystal Empire. Iunno, I really don't know what to do with what I've got.
Next season isn't taking place in Hast.

Eclipse and Steelheart are likely going to be going on a world tour after the wedding, so there could be quite a big gap between the seasons xD

Suffice to say, enough time for everyone to get back together ^^

Nope, the first season was in a different place altogether. (Small colony called Equinox) The next season will go someplace else. Likely Shina's homeland. (Basically Japan)

Unonemous said:
Why would it move settings so frequently? Doesn't that cause consistency issues?
Not really. The locations change but there's quite a large time jump between things. Like between season 1 and 2 there was a ten month time skip. Enough for everyone to do some things on their own before regrouping.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Not really. The locations change but there's quite a large time jump between things. Like between season 1 and 2 there was a ten month time skip. Enough for everyone to do some things on their own before regrouping.

[/QUOTE]
Well, eh...I'd likely have to bring in a completely different character. Because between Sotil being a traveling salespony, and having made 0 connections in the town, he's really got no reason to follow them to whatever the next destination is.

Unonemous said:
Well, eh...I'd likely have to bring in a completely different character. Because between Sotil being a traveling salespony, and having made 0 connections in the town, he's really got no reason to follow them to whatever the next destination is.
I got this one. Sotil uses the profits he made in the crystal empire to do a little traveling in search of rare and unique gems not found in Equestria. As luck would have it he just so happens to head to Neighong in search of jade and pearls at the same time as the others.

I'll need to contrive a reason for Silver and Arc, though I've already got a few ideas.

Shandragontear said:
I got this one. Sotil uses the profits he made in the crystal empire to do a little traveling in search of rare and unique gems not found in Equestria. As luck would have it he just so happens to head to Neighong in search of jade and pearls at the same time as the others.
I...Guess? He mostly deals in crystals, even if he has the skill and tools to cut actual gems. Even if he did happen there, he'd still know no one.

But, I guess it's really the only way I can keep inside the canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back