• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

lol sounds about right. . nothing all day.. * goes and takes a bath* two characters dead, one in a new relationship and seven pages of oc posts.

ok, so when you catch yourself using a 2 pixel brush to draw grass you know you have a problem lol.

but it's coming along nicely. it's the most kawaii shit I've ever seen though lol.

Yeah... Eclipse and Steelheart are basically wrapped up. They're engaged, she can see, they're happy xD

Eclipse has noticed Anda but is frankly busy with his Fiance at the moment ;D

viska said:
I..I could kill some pony off again.
*game of thrones theme begins to play*

I'm kidding lol
Gorge R.R Martin would be proud

anyway i have to say the back and forth jabs between Indicus and Anda are quite fun and also sometimes keep me trying to come up with a appropriate response so quite fun indeed

You all might be having trouble wrapping things up, but at least you got involved v:

I ain't got shit here, breh. So, I too, am at a standstill!

Woo, I'm part of the crowd!

That awkward moment when you're singing along to Elle King and you catch your self wanting to say Equestria's Sweetheart instead of America's Sweetheart.

Someone tell my characters to leave me alone when I'm working. >.>

Shandragontear said:
That awkward moment when you're singing along to Elle King and you catch your self wanting to say Equestria's Sweetheart instead of America's Sweetheart.
Someone tell my characters to leave me alone when I'm working. >.>
Nothing compares to the fear you feel when you're lifting weights at the gym and your phone falls out of your pocket, causing your headphones to come unplugged while you are listening to some MLP songs....

I have never hit the ground so fast in my life to turn it off before the chorus started..... That's just what I get for using Gym time to think up post ideas..... ><;;;

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Nothing compares to the fear you feel when you're lifting weights at the gym and your phone falls out of your pocket, causing your headphones to come unplugged while you are listening to some MLP songs....
I have never hit the ground so fast in my life to turn it off before the chorus started..... That's just what I get for using Gym time to think up post ideas..... ><;;;

[/QUOTE]
Lmao! Usually swimming when I make it to the gym so can't say I've ever had that problem. Just tell they other guys chicks love a brony.

Shandragontear said:
Lmao! Usually swimming when I make it to the gym so can't say I've ever had that problem. Just tell they other guys chicks love a brony.
LMFAO I prefer to keep it under wraps lol. Less hassle that way. xD

Not to mention the argument kinda dies when it comes out I'm single xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]LMFAO I prefer to keep it under wraps lol. Less hassle that way. xD
Not to mention the argument kinda dies when it comes out I'm single xD

[/QUOTE]
Just tell them your a player. xD

Shandragontear said:
Just tell them your a player. xD
Nah, because then that kills my chances of actually getting a girl xD It's a catch-22. lol

Worst case scenario I can always just bust some heads together ^^ Mixed martial arts has to be good for something right? LOL

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Nah, because then that kills my chances of actually getting a girl xD It's a catch-22. lol
Worst case scenario I can always just bust some heads together ^^ Mixed martial arts has to be good for something right? LOL

[/QUOTE]
True facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back