• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Is it bad everytime I see Eclipse and Steelheart I get 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' stuck in my head?

[/QUOTE]
Not bad. Just a different perspective.

It's been a long time sense I've heard that song, I should look it up after work.

I am back, have my leg in a cast, but after a while, I'll be good once more for I haven't broke my leg, just got really hurt and doctor put a cast on my leg to make sure I don't get hurt again and that my leg heals properly.

What can I say, life is evil. If life tries to bring you down, get back up, and shout in life's face! :)

@One Mean Ghost.

So I thought accrues. I only have one active pony at the moment.

@Shandragontear

The only one who's awake is Firecracker and he's still waiting on a reply.

I don't wanna seem inactive..

Hmm I do have a loop hole or two I could use. But I'm trying to hold off on them.

No don't be sorry. I understand. I have been super busy with school and work so I know how little time there can be left in a day. I don't even have kids, so I can emagin how much harder it must be.

I just wanted to make sure your notifications hadn't messed you up again.

Like I said, to my knowing they haven't don't that to me yet.

Not the most subtle guest appearance by far.

But let's see who can guess who showed up at Eclipse's house.

And extra points if you somehow know but didn't see season 1.

Rather than potentially butcher the languages others are using, if you see me typing with italics and // around my text, assume he's speaking another language that will be specified.

Everyone's mainly dispersing to finish the day up. But I recommend reading what you missed. Major plot points

@JessBeth

@KageYuuki is right just about everyone is

kinda coming to an end of their day.

As far as major parts to focus on..hmm, I guess I could just recap the parts that directly effect your character.

For example: Rosie (you're characters house mate) has pretty much left town for the day from shock at finding out Skychaser is actually an alicorn named Eclips.

Zaka gave your character a full days pay but closed the bar early due to all the crazy events going on.

Him and his partner Cyble decided it would be best to take the day off.

.. Aside from that I'm not really sure what else directly effects your character

At least not in a short answer format.

I hope that helps some sug (<3)

Fang's stuff may go on the latest but that's because @One Mean Ghost and I are talking about a scene that has to wait until night.

Sunflower's just about ready to say "Screw it" and go back to the inn though xD

Hahaha yeah, Midnight seems to be really good at turning the normally collected Fang into a stuttering mess xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back