• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Little Pony Brave New World.

@JessBeth

So... Props to bluegrass I guess? She's pretty damn nonchalant about the whole "soul stealing dragon is planning to attack soon" thing. Not to mention an Alicorn with power equal or greater than Celestial and Luna revealing himself.

Sneaking samples from Zaka's stock while everyone was talking? ;) hahaha

He does have some good stuff.

Even cheap scotch in his cellar for 200 years (how long his family's owned the place) would be good stuff(:3)

Ok so using accent markers and language notations is really complicated on a phone. Even more so for long posts. So to avoid messing up my grammor I'm gonna fallow @One Mean Ghost. 'S lead with the "/" indicator.

Not that my English is much better lol(o'v'o)

I also like the color coding speech some of you have been using . I may start that as well.(OuO)(<3)

Yeah, it is much easier to use / to show something other than common lol. As for the color schemes, I find it makes it easier to write replies when I can see spoken remarks easier. Color schemes just make it easy to tell who says what, expecially if you are using multiple characters

Multiple characters is my thing it seems lol

It started as a way to involve as many players as posible and well..once they became cannon I couldn't just up and leave them .(O:))

When I get my pc fixed posting will be much simpler for me.(<3)

"I.... want.... cheesecake..."

LOL I gotta stop reading these at work.

I had to have an awkward conversation with my coworker about why I laughed out loud about "cheesecake"

(^U^)(> :D )(<3)

viska said:
"I.... want.... cheesecake..."
LOL I gotta stop reading these at work.

I had to have an awkward conversation with my coworker about why I laughed out loud about "cheesecake"

(^U^)(> :D )(<3)
LMFAO oh that is so much win... For me at least xD

I love it when I can bait and switch readers. I know all of your minds were in the gutter about what 'dessert' Midnight had in mind!

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]LMFAO oh that is so much win... For me at least xD
I love it when I can bait and switch readers. I know all of your minds were in the gutter about what 'dessert' Midnight had in mind!

[/QUOTE]
That's totally what she really wanted and you know it. She just likes messing with fang too much.

After 4 months and $400 I finally have a new pc to post with....and I guess do school work and other more mundane things lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I was thinking this the whole time. ..

[/QUOTE]
Hahaha at least I wasn't the only one xD

Omg I never heard that before lol I laughed so hard my tummy hurts(^U^)

Ooooh I needed that after the bad day I've had (<3)

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]After all, it wasn't something he had never felt before

[/QUOTE]
Was that supposed to say "wasn't something he had ever felt before"?

Crrriiinggge... I reall REALLY need to proof read my posts.

I didn't find the part you were talking about though.

Sorry.. I'm using my pc to install WoW and I used my phone while distracted -_-

viska said:
Crrriiinggge... I reall REALLY need to proof read my posts.
I didn't find the part you were talking about though.

Sorry.. I'm using my pc to install WoW and I used my phone while distracted -_-
Use too play that.

There needs to be a "THAT WAS F*CKING AWESOME" button.....

I'm just not sure what to do with Eclipse until either Steelheart wakes up, or something happens to Lavender Moon, yeah, Eclipse is aware of everything that happened, but a reaction post won't be worth all that much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back