• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Wendy had really gotten interested in Mudd's abilities and their similarities in the healing department.

"Nah it's cool." He said petting Eevee. "Waking up to an Eevee is second only to waking up with one of my Pokemon to greet me."

Albedo created a huge Shuriken and threw it.

He found that if he was strong enough he could break the window and climb to the top of the building where Azmuth was hiding.
"Mudd is one of my favorites." Sage smiled. Mudd blushed. "Aww thanks, I'm just happy to help."

"Feeling better?" Jane asked. Eevee nuzzles him. She then goes over to Jane who picks her up.

Dabria got hit with it. "Ah!" Death tossed his scythe at Albedo.

Conquest was of course strong enough.he punched the window before then climbing up the building.

"Mudd is one of my favorites." Sage smiled. Mudd blushed. "Aww thanks, I'm just happy to help."

"Feeling better?" Jane asked. Eevee nuzzles him. She then goes over to Jane who picks her up.

Dabria got hit with it. "Ah!" Death tossed his scythe at Albedo.

Conquest was of course strong enough.he punched the window before then climbing up the building.
Peter looked at them. "So. Anything else interesting happen?" He asked. (I wanna do the edilas arc but... I'm not sure how to with the whole universe combing thing)

"Yeah." He said sitting up. As soon as he sat up his own Pokemon surrounded him kind of pushing Jane out of the circle again. "It's alright guys. I'm okay." He said.

Albedo transformed into Loadstar and stopped the scyth with his magnetic powers. "Fools." He sent it back at death. Vita finally decided not get involved. For all the good that it did. Vita was smart and strategic. But a fighter, he was not. Albedo immediately defeated him and threw him into a metal bar. He then used his power to twist the bar around Vita painfully.

Azmuth had no idea conquest was getting so close.

Peter looked at them. "So. Anything else interesting happen?" He asked. (I wanna do the edilas arc but... I'm not sure how to with the whole universe combing thing)

"Yeah." He said sitting up. As soon as he sat up his own Pokemon surrounded him kind of pushing Jane out of the circle again. "It's alright guys. I'm okay." He said.

Albedo transformed into Loadstar and stopped the scyth with his magnetic powers. "Fools." He sent it back at death. Vita finally decided not get involved. For all the good that it did. Vita was smart and strategic. But a fighter, he was not. Albedo immediately defeated him and threw him into a metal bar. He then used his power to twist the bar around Vita painfully.

Azmuth had no idea conquest was getting so close.
(Hmm good point)

Jane chuckled and let his Pokemon be with him. She went over to her own Pokemon.

Death dodged the scythe. He looked at the watch seeing that was how he was transforming. He ran at him, his hand gave off an eerie glow. If he touched the watch he could destroy it with Decay. Dabria went over seeing Vita in pain, she tried to get him free.

He got on the roof. He made an arrow and shot it at him.

(Hmm good point)

Jane chuckled and let his Pokemon be with him. She went over to her own Pokemon.

Death dodged the scythe. He looked at the watch seeing that was how he was transforming. He ran at him, his hand gave off an eerie glow. If he touched the watch he could destroy it with Decay. Dabria went over seeing Vita in pain, she tried to get him free.

He got on the roof. He made an arrow and shot it at him.
He pet his Pokemon as he stood up. He was still a little week in the knees and Freeziken helped him stay upright.

His hand neared the Ultimatrix but suddenly there was a flash of red light and his hand went through Albedo who had become big chill. He spat cold air at death. Vita was screaming.

"What the-" the arrow went through Azmuth's head killing him instantly.

Ben was home in Bellwood when the Biomnitrix suddenly suddenly went off. It has all the same programming as the Omnitrix. Including a pre-recorded message from Azmuth to be sent upon his death.

"Hello Ben Tennyson. If you see this. I'm dead. As you would say. "Bummer". I've set up an instruction Manuel that will tell you how to use all of the Omnitrix's functions. Know that I am truly proud of you, Gwen Tennyson, and the Levin boy for using my technology for the betterment of your world and the world's around you. Good-bye... Ben Tennyson." The recording ended. Ben stared at the Biomnitrix before calling Kevin and Gwen

He pet his Pokemon as he stood up. He was still a little week in the knees and Freeziken helped him stay upright.

His hand neared the Ultimatrix but suddenly there was a flash of red light and his hand went through Albedo who had become big chill. He spat cold air at death. Vita was screaming.

"What the-" the arrow went through Azmuth's head killing him instantly.

Ben was home in Bellwood when the Biomnitrix suddenly suddenly went off. It has all the same programming as the Omnitrix. Including a pre-recorded message from Azmuth to be sent upon his death.

"Hello Ben Tennyson. If you see this. I'm dead. As you would say. "Bummer". I've set up an instruction Manuel that will tell you how to use all of the Omnitrix's functions. Know that I am truly proud of you, Gwen Tennyson, and the Levin boy for using my technology for the betterment of your world and the world's around you. Good-bye... Ben Tennyson." The recording ended. Ben stared at the Biomnitrix before calling Kevin and Gwen
Jane watched. "Need anything Ryan?"

"Ah." Death stumbled back. Dabria frowned. "I'll get you out Vita hold on." She continued to pull the metal to get him out.

Conquest picked up the body before vanishing back to his home.

Gwen picked up the phone. "Hello"

Jane watched. "Need anything Ryan?"

"Ah." Death stumbled back. Dabria frowned. "I'll get you out Vita hold on." She continued to pull the metal to get him out.

Conquest picked up the body before vanishing back to his home.

Gwen picked up the phone. "Hello"
"I'm good." He said

Ben explained everything that just happened.

Albedo kept fighting attacking him.

"I'm good." He said

Ben explained everything that just happened.

Albedo kept fighting attacking him.
She nods. "Alright. We'll stay here until you're fully better"

"Oh no. I'm sorry Ben" Gwen said.

Death kept trying to get close to the Omnitrix symbol to use decay. Dabria kept trying to get the metal off Vita.

She nods. "Alright. We'll stay here until you're fully better"

"Oh no. I'm sorry Ben" Gwen said.

Death kept trying to get close to the Omnitrix symbol to use decay. Dabria kept trying to get the metal off Vita.
He nodded and leaned against the tree.

"Forget it. Just get here. And bring Kevin. We're gonna find whoever did this." He said

Albedo held him off expertly. "Come on. Catch me if you can." He turned into Jetray and flew off. Vita's body was mangled. He's been through worse and due to the attack coming from Albedo it couldn't kill him. But he needed time to heal.

He nodded and leaned against the tree.

"Forget it. Just get here. And bring Kevin. We're gonna find whoever did this." He said

Albedo held him off expertly. "Come on. Catch me if you can." He turned into Jetray and flew off. Vita's body was mangled. He's been through worse and due to the attack coming from Albedo it couldn't kill him. But he needed time to heal.
Jane smiled. She was glad Ryan was better.

"We're on our way" she said and hung up.

"That really got to hurt. I'll take you back home." Dabria said. Death was getting angry. He followed Albedo.

Jane smiled. She was glad Ryan was better.

"We're on our way" she said and hung up.

"That really got to hurt. I'll take you back home." Dabria said. Death was getting angry. He followed Albedo.
He coughed some bug other than that seemed fine. He was moving around and helping out.

Ben leaned back. He was angry. He was upset. But he also knew that he couldn't do this for revenge.

"Like hell." Vita said.

He coughed some bug other than that seemed fine. He was moving around and helping out.

Ben leaned back. He was angry. He was upset. But he also knew that he couldn't do this for revenge.

"Like hell." Vita said.
Jane smiled and was making lunch for them.

Gwen and Kevin got over there as quickly as possible. "We're here ben"

Dabria nods and takes him home. Death jumped in the air and tried to grab albedo.

Jane smiled and was making lunch for them.

Gwen and Kevin got over there as quickly as possible. "We're here ben"

Dabria nods and takes him home. Death jumped in the air and tried to grab albedo.
"Need help?" He asked.

"Good. Let's go." He said getting into his car.

He kept flying off.

"Okay." He said.

"Now." He said.

Albedo landed in a forest.
she finishes with lunch and hands him his. "So you know all your Pokémon were well behaved while you were sick."

" I said where not when. Where are we going." She repeated.

Conquest appeared and tossed down Azmuth's body

she finishes with lunch and hands him his. "So you know all your Pokémon were well behaved while you were sick."

" I said where not when. Where are we going." She repeated.

Conquest appeared and tossed down Azmuth's body
"Of course they were." He said.

"Oops." He said. "There's only one guy I know who wants Azmuth dead more than anyone." He said.

Albedo smiled. "I'm keeping them distracted."

"Of course they were." He said.

"Oops." He said. "There's only one guy I know who wants Azmuth dead more than anyone." He said.

Albedo smiled. "I'm keeping them distracted."
Jane nods.

"Albedo" Gwen said

"That's good keep it up. " He said. "Hmm " he started thinking. "Hmm would it be better to get rid of the reaper now or later. They probably are thinking of making her a horseman if they could figure that out. "

Jane nods.

"Albedo" Gwen said

"That's good keep it up. " He said. "Hmm " he started thinking. "Hmm would it be better to get rid of the reaper now or later. They probably are thinking of making her a horseman if they could figure that out. "
Ryan smiled. "I can't wait to eat
"

"We're going to find Albedo and find out what happened."

"You want me to kill the one that flies?" He asked.

Ryan smiled. "I can't wait to eat
"

"We're going to find Albedo and find out what happened."

"You want me to kill the one that flies?" He asked.
"Then eat go ahead." She handed him his food.

Gwen nods. "Sounds like a plan Ben"

"I'm thinking about it. Or I could use her to get more power. " He said. "Hmm choices..."

"Then eat go ahead." She handed him his food.

Gwen nods. "Sounds like a plan Ben"

"I'm thinking about it. Or I could use her to get more power. " He said. "Hmm choices..."
He scarfed it down. It had been two days since he last ate. "More please."

"The holy Trinity back together." Kevin said.

"Well let me know when you decide."

He scarfed it down. It had been two days since he last ate. "More please."

"The holy Trinity back together." Kevin said.

"Well let me know when you decide."

She gave him more. "There you go"

"Yeah we are" Gwen smiled a bit but wished they were back under better circumstances.

"Hmm let's take her. I could use the extra power. I can kill her later." He said. "But we'll wait a bit we don't want to act too soon"

She gave him more. "There you go"

"Yeah we are" Gwen smiled a bit but wished they were back under better circumstances.

"Hmm let's take her. I could use the extra power. I can kill her later." He said. "But we'll wait a bit we don't want to act too soon"
He scarfed it down and got up. "Training time. Beedrill let's go."

They went to the rustbucket. Not grandpa Max's but the jet.

Albedo shrugged. "You're the boss." He looked at Azmuth's limp body. "The old coot got what was coming to him."

He scarfed it down and got up. "Training time. Beedrill let's go."

They went to the rustbucket. Not grandpa Max's but the jet.

Albedo shrugged. "You're the boss." He looked at Azmuth's limp body. "The old coot got what was coming to him."
"Okay be careful" Jane smiled. Eevee came over and nunged her. Jane chuckled."okay we will train too"

Gwen nods seeing where they were headed.

"I'm sure he did" he nods

"Okay be careful" Jane smiled. Eevee came over and nunged her. Jane chuckled."okay we will train too"

Gwen nods seeing where they were headed.

"I'm sure he did" he nods
He grabbed a walking to stick to support him as he walked to a clearing. "Alright time to train." He said. "Alright time to train." Something echoed back in his own voice.

"If I recall Albedo's Omnitrix and my Biomnitrix should still be synched... Yeah. He's in Los Angeles."

Albedo just stood there waiting for Conquests next command.

He grabbed a walking to stick to support him as he walked to a clearing. "Alright time to train." He said. "Alright time to train." Something echoed back in his own voice.

"If I recall Albedo's Omnitrix and my Biomnitrix should still be synched... Yeah. He's in Los Angeles."

Albedo just stood there waiting for Conquests next command.
Jane laughed hearing the echo.

"Okay let's head there" Gwen said getting on the ship.

"I'll find you when I'm ready do whatever you need" conquest vanished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back