• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Nice another dragon slayer." Sage said. "I can't wait to see your magic in action"

Jane just laughed and shook her head. "I really need to get you your own hat"

Conquest smiled. "What would you like?"
Wendy nodded. "Well I mostly use it to heal." She said.

"Maybe we can by him one in the next town or Pokemon center." Ryan said petting Beedrill.

Albedo smiled. There was one thing he wanted. On thing he had been longing for, for a long time now. "Azmuth's head... On a pike."

Wendy nodded. "Well I mostly use it to heal." She said.

"Maybe we can by him one in the next town or Pokemon center." Ryan said petting Beedrill.

Albedo smiled. There was one thing he wanted. On thing he had been longing for, for a long time now. "Azmuth's head... On a pike."
"that's cool." She said. "I know a bit of healing magic and a few other spells. I can summon demons"

Jane nods "maybe" she decides to lay down and look up at the sky.

Conquest nods. "I can do that. I will find this Azmuth. Do we have a deal?"

"that's cool." She said. "I know a bit of healing magic and a few other spells. I can summon demons"

Jane nods "maybe" she decides to lay down and look up at the sky.

Conquest nods. "I can do that. I will find this Azmuth. Do we have a deal?"
Her eyes widened.."What!? Link Zerif's Demons!?"

He laid down next to her and shared the blanket.

"Deal." Albedo said.

Her eyes widened.."What!? Link Zerif's Demons!?"

He laid down next to her and shared the blanket.

"Deal." Albedo said.
"Don't worry they arnt dangerous." Sage said. "They are my friends." Sage summoned Quill, Skor, and Mudd. " I mainly summon these three but there is one more is can summon"

Jane smiled. "Thanks, you don't have to share. You need it more than me"

Conquest nods. "Good now. Let me tell you about who I want to touch distract." He tells him about the horsemen, Dabria and Vita. "I need these people preoccupied for awhile. If you mess with the balance of life they will show up."

"Don't worry they arnt dangerous." Sage said. "They are my friends." Sage summoned Quill, Skor, and Mudd. " I mainly summon these three but there is one more is can summon"

Jane smiled. "Thanks, you don't have to share. You need it more than me"

Conquest nods. "Good now. Let me tell you about who I want to touch distract." He tells him about the horsemen, Dabria and Vita. "I need these people preoccupied for awhile. If you mess with the balance of life they will show up."
Peter looked at the three of them. "Hey guys."

"It's gonna get cold you need to keep warm to." He said.

Albedo smiled. "Alright. You go do what you need." He transformed into Heatblast. "I'm going to begin now."

Peter looked at the three of them. "Hey guys."

"It's gonna get cold you need to keep warm to." He said.

Albedo smiled. "Alright. You go do what you need." He transformed into Heatblast. "I'm going to begin now."
skor nods. "Hello peter." Quill stayed quiet. Mudd smiled. "Hello everyone"

"You got a point." She said.

Conquest smirked. "Have fun." he walked away and vanished.he was going to look for Azmuth. (Hmm that would piss Ben off if he kills Azmuth)

skor nods. "Hello peter." Quill stayed quiet. Mudd smiled. "Hello everyone"

"You got a point." She said.

Conquest smirked. "Have fun." he walked away and vanished.he was going to look for Azmuth. (Hmm that would piss Ben off if he kills Azmuth)
(exactly. Heheheh) Peter looked at Quill. "You good?"

Ryan had fallen asleep.

Albedo walked off and started killing indiscriminately

(exactly. Heheheh) Peter looked at Quill. "You good?"

Ryan had fallen asleep.

Albedo walked off and started killing indiscriminately
"Fine I'm gonna get an apple." He said before walking away. Mudd looked at sage and peter. "He's been like that since after that juts was used on him."

Jane smiles and lets him sleep. She gave him the other half of the blanket. He needed it more than her.

Dabria was in the library when the orb there flickered fast. "What.. " Death walked in. "That is tipping the scale. It shouldn't happen."

"Fine I'm gonna get an apple." He said before walking away. Mudd looked at sage and peter. "He's been like that since after that juts was used on him."

Jane smiles and lets him sleep. She gave him the other half of the blanket. He needed it more than her.

Dabria was in the library when the orb there flickered fast. "What.. " Death walked in. "That is tipping the scale. It shouldn't happen."
Peter followed him.

He was still shivering some.

Vita looked at the orb. He disappeared transporting to Los Angeles

Peter followed him.

He was still shivering some.

Vita looked at the orb. He disappeared transporting to Los Angeles
Quill turned when he noticed him following. "What do you want Peter"

Jane frowned. "Charmeleon stay by him. " Charmeleon nods understanding. Jane soon falls asleep.

War entered. "Death, peace you both go." War had started calling Dabria peace. He liked it. Dabria nods as her and Death follow after Vita.

Quill turned when he noticed him following. "What do you want Peter"

Jane frowned. "Charmeleon stay by him. " Charmeleon nods understanding. Jane soon falls asleep.

War entered. "Death, peace you both go." War had started calling Dabria peace. He liked it. Dabria nods as her and Death follow after Vita.
"Wondering if you're really alright."

The next day Ryan ran a high favor. They wouldn't be doing any moving.

(YEAH!) Vita was already there glaring at Albedo. "This is the one." He said. "Who's been tampering with the balance" "all I've done is kill at my whim." Albedo said.

"Wondering if you're really alright."

The next day Ryan ran a high favor. They wouldn't be doing any moving.

(YEAH!) Vita was already there glaring at Albedo. "This is the one." He said. AWho's been tampering with the balance" "all I've done is kill at my whim." Albedo said.
"I am just leave me alone and let me get something to eat." He said.

Jane frowned. She went to the river to get some water. She placed it on his head. She had all her Pokemon out to help her. (Question do you remember if I evolved her Eevee?)

"That is not how it should go." Dabria said. Both her and death had thier hoods up, Albedo only saw skeleton faces. Death had already begun gathering souls and placing them in his bag. "What is your purpose of all these deaths."

"I am just leave me alone and let me get something to eat." He said.

Jane frowned. She went to the river to get some water. She placed it on his head. She had all her Pokemon out to help her. (Question do you remember if I evolved her Eevee?)

"That is not how it should go." Dabria said. Both her and death had thier hoods up, Albedo only saw skeleton faces. Death had already begun gathering souls and placing them in his bag. "What is your purpose of all these deaths."
(you did not) "Right." Peter said unconvinced. "Not gonna tell me one way or the other right. I thought you liked me." He Jested.

Beedrill buzzed by his side staying near him. His other Pokemon. Butterfree, Crobat, Kelphlow, Gold, and Freeziken all looked concerned.

"My goals are my own. Not your business to know." Albedo said staring at them all.

(you did not) "Right." Peter said unconvinced. "Not gonna tell me one way or the other right. I thought you liked me." He Jested.

Beedrill buzzed by his side staying near him. His other Pokemon. Butterfree, Crobat, Kelphlow, Gold, and Freeziken all looked concerned.

"My goals are my own. Not your business to know." Albedo said staring at them all.
(Ok wasn't sure I believe I was only Charmander and shuppet that evolved then) "you humans have grown on me, I admit. " He sighed. "Look if I tell you will you just leave me alone."

Jane looked at the Pokemon. "He'll be alright guys. " She had started looking through both if thier bags for some medicine.

"Then end it." Dabria demanded. "Or the souls of the ones you have killed will not be the only soul we reap today." She pointed her scythe at him as she gave this threat.

(Ok wasn't sure I believe I was only Charmander and shuppet that evolved then) "you humans have grown on me, I admit. " He sighed. "Look if I tell you will you just leave me alone."

Jane looked at the Pokemon. "He'll be alright guys. " She had started looking through both if thier bags for some medicine.

"Then end it." Dabria demanded. "Or the souls of the ones you have killed will not be the only soul we reap today." She pointed her scythe at him as she gave this threat.
"Ceoss my heart." Peter said.

There was some cough medicine and some medicine that would help him sleep. He beathed heavily. "It's... So... Hot."

He smirked. "I recognize you now. My Ultimatrix synchs up with Tennyson's. You must be the reason I can do this." He transformed into a grim reaper.

"Ceoss my heart." Peter said.

There was some cough medicine and some medicine that would help him sleep. He beathed heavily. "It's... So... Hot."

He smirked. "I recognize you now. My Ultimatrix synchs up with Tennyson's. You must be the reason I can do this." He transformed into a grim reaper.
quill nods. "That thing the ninja did to me just shook me up okay? "

Jane rewet the rag she had been using and placed it on his head. "I know Ryan." She grabbed the medicine that would help him sleep. "Drink this then get some rest. "

"He can become a reaper.." Dabria said shocked. Death frowned. "Someone who doesn't respect the balance has no place as one of us. "

quill nods. "That thing the ninja did to me just shook me up okay? "

Jane rewet the rag she had been using and placed it on his head. "I know Ryan." She grabbed the medicine that would help him sleep. "Drink this then get some rest. "

"He can become a reaper.." Dabria said shocked. Death frowned. "Someone who doesn't respect the balance has no place as one of us. "
"Shook up how? I don't even really know what happened."

He drank the medicine coughing a little at the taste. He fell back and sleep overtook him

He smiled. "Let's fight."

Azmuth was working on something in his lab. Just a little project to keep him occupied. He grumbled about the Omnitrix on his desk. Only Ben could use but Ben had sent it back deciding that with his new "Biomnitrix" he didn't need a boring old Omnitrix anymore.

"Shook up how? I don't even really know what happened."

He drank the medicine coughing a little at the taste. He fell back and sleep overtook him

He smiled. "Let's fight."

Azmuth was working on something in his lab. Just a little project to keep him occupied. He grumbled about the Omnitrix on his desk. Only Ben could use but Ben had sent it back deciding that with his new "Biomnitrix" he didn't need a boring old Omnitrix anymore.
"I got turned into a little spikey rat creature" he said describing a porcupine. "Or well I thought I did"

Jane sighs as he fell back asleep. She put everything back in thier bags.

"I'm fine with that" Dabria said and ran at him. She swung her scythe at him.

Conquest appeared silently. He looked at Azmuth, such a small pest. He thought to himself, this would be a easy bug to squash. He made his white bow appear in his hands. He made an arrow before sending it right at Azmuth's head.

"I got turned into a little spikey rat creature" he said describing a porcupine. "Or well I thought I did"

Jane sighs as he fell back asleep. She put everything back in thier bags.

"I'm fine with that" Dabria said and ran at him. She swung her scythe at him.

Conquest appeared silently. He looked at Azmuth, such a small pest. He thought to himself, this would be a easy bug to squash. He made his white bow appear in his hands. He made an arrow before sending it right at Azmuth's head.
"A porcupine." He said. "I know that you can see things but Sage said you guys could feel the Ninjutsu as well."

He was asleep for the rest of the day and all of the next day.

He dodged. (What.powers do Reapers have?)

Azmuth turned and his eyes widened before the arrow went straight through... A hologram. A door closed behind death and several plumbers pointed their guns at him. A speaker came on. "I knew you were coming the moment Albedo told you about me. His Ultimatrix was always easy to listen in through." Azmuth spoke.

"A porcupine." He said. "I know that you can see things but Sage said you guys could feel the Ninjutsu as well."

He was asleep for the rest of the day and all of the next day.

He dodged. (What.powers do Reapers have?)

Azmuth turned and his eyes widened before the arrow went straight through... A hologram. A door closed behind death and several plumbers pointed their guns at him. A speaker came on. "I knew you were coming the moment Albedo told you about me. His Ultimatrix was always easy to listen in through." Azmuth spoke.
"Yeah it really hurt" he said.

Jane just looked worried but she continued taking care of Ryan.

(Mainly it was increase speed, strength, and control souls and soul manipulation. That's what they all can do but they could have individual powers. Like Dabria can fly) she kept trying to slash him.

Conquest frowned. "Hmm it never is easy is it." He reaches I his pocket and takes out a soul. He morphs it into a large wolf. "Attack." The soul wolf pounced on a plumber.

"Yeah it really hurt" he said.

Jane just looked worried but she continued taking care of Ryan.

(Mainly it was increase speed, strength, and control souls and soul manipulation. That's what they all can do but they could have individual powers. Like Dabria can fly) she kept trying to slash him.

Conquest frowned. "Hmm it never is easy is it." He reaches I his pocket and takes out a soul. He morphs it into a large wolf. "Attack." The soul wolf pounced on a plumber.
"Sorry." Peter said. "If we can help just let us know." He said.

It wasn't until the third day that his fever finally broke and we woke up.

Albedo ducked out of the way. His specific grim reaper ability was to summon weapons. He created a sword and slashed at her.

The man screamed in pain as the wolf killed him.

"Sorry." Peter said. "If we can help just let us know." He said.

It wasn't until the third day that his fever finally broke and we woke up.

Albedo ducked out of the way. His specific grim reaper ability was to summon weapons. He created a sword and slashed at her.

The man screamed in pain as the wolf killed him.
"I will." He said

Jane's Eevee saw that he was up and jumped on him. Jane was putting out bowls of food for thier Pokemon.

Dabria dodged. "Death help me.". Death nods and comes to help. They both started attacking.

When the plumber was dead, Conquest took his soul. He combined it with the wolf and it grew larger and kept attacking each plumber until they all were dead.

"I will." He said

Jane's Eevee saw that he was up and jumped on him. Jane was putting out bowls of food for thier Pokemon.

Dabria dodged. "Death help me.". Death nods and comes to help. They both started attacking.

When the plumber was dead, Conquest took his soul. He combined it with the wolf and it grew larger and kept attacking each plumber until they all were dead.
Peter walked away back to the others.

He coughed a little when the Pokemon landed on him. "Ow.... Hey." He scratched behind Eevee's ears.

He took a hit and attacked back with guns.

The door was locked he couldn't see an easy way out.

Peter walked away back to the others.

He coughed a little when the Pokemon landed on him. "Ow.... Hey." He scratched behind Eevee's ears.

He took a hit and attacked back with guns.

The door was locked he couldn't see an easy way out.
Sage and Wendy were still talking when he came back.

"Eevee" she smiled. Jane looked over. "Eevee get off him."

Dabria dodges. "Okay looks like he can summon different weapons" Death nods. "I'll try to get close and use decay. " death could make anything decay.

"Hmm" Conquest said. He sent the wolf at the locked door as he searched for another way out.

Sage and Wendy were still talking when he came back.

"Eevee" she smiled. Jane looked over. "Eevee get off him."

Dabria dodges. "Okay looks like he can summon different weapons" Death nods. "I'll try to get close and use decay. " death could make anything decay.

"Hmm" Conquest said. He sent the wolf at the locked door as he searched for another way out.
Wendy had really gotten interested in Mudd's abilities and their similarities in the healing department.

"Nah it's cool." He said petting Eevee. "Waking up to an Eevee is second only to waking up with one of my Pokemon to greet me."

Albedo created a huge Shuriken and threw it.

He found that if he was strong enough he could break the window and climb to the top of the building where Azmuth was hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back