• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Natsu and grey looked at each other. They each grabbed an earing.

He walked back to the ground still looking irritated.
Sage watched.

"I know your upset but if you really want to know why we are protecting Naruto then you need to be calm" she said

Sage watched.

"I know your upset but if you really want to know why we are protecting Naruto then you need to be calm" she said
Natsu put an earring in his right ear. Grey put an earring in his left. Suddenly they began flying toward eachother.

Hiro sighed. He took a deep breath. "There."

Sage smiled."so how does it feel?"

"You need to remain calm as I tell you this" Sakura looked at him." the nine tailed fox is sealed into Naruto."
The new form looked at them. His hair was a mix of grey's and natsu's. It was mostly pink but the tips were black. Their fairy tail emblams seemed to have met have way between arm and chest on the shoulder. It was a mix of the black and red making it dark brown. He looked at his hands. "My name it Gratsu." He said looking at them.

He went wide eyed. "So. That's what the red chakra is..." He clenched his fists.and closed his eyes before calming his breathing.

The new form looked at them. His hair was a mix of grey's and natsu's. It was mostly pink but the tips were black. Their fairy tail emblams seemed to have met have way between arm and chest on the shoulder. It was a mix of the black and red making it dark brown. He looked at his hands. "My name it Gratsu." He said looking at them.

He went wide eyed. "So. That's what the red chakra is..." He clenched his fists.and closed his eyes before calming his breathing.
"Nice to meet you, how does it feel?" She asked

Sakura nods. "Yes"

sage watches
"Okay" she said
Gratsu looked at Erza and dodged her attack. "Frost-Flame make cage!" A cage that was hot formed around Erza made from firey red ice."

He went off. Naruto looked at Sakura. "I'm curious how he trains with that thing. Let's go watch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back