• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
herb didn't know what to do so he followed Vita.

"I came because you have a strong soul. I know how to find uses for things like you. I would have gotten that boy too but they got to him first" Conquest said
Cell rolled his eyes. "Just tell me what you want."

"Just came to see how you were" she said
"I'm fine." He said. "I've been going around giving people insurance to make sure this doesn't happen again."

Kakashi looked at the Potara earnings. (Fusion!) Pinto showed up. Handed them to him and left. On eating for each of them. (Remember than endless supply of Potara eating as that third wish)

"I'm fine." He said. "I've been going around giving people insurance to make sure this doesn't happen again."

Kakashi looked at the Potara earnings. (Fusion!) Pinto showed up. Handed them to him and left. On eating for each of them. (Remember than endless supply of Potara eating as that third wish)
"Okay. We are gonna try to get herb back" she said

"We met a reaper before maybe we can ask her to bring him back." She said
"Go for it." He said. "But there are always consequences to asking higher powers for help." He said. "But if you really plan to take this." He said. He gave them both a watch similar to what he gave Kakashi. "These will summon potara earings. They aren't hard to use and these versions last about an hour god and mortal alike. They'll allow you to fuse with pretty much anyone." He said. "It'll make you stronger than the sum of your individual strengths."

Kakashi and Jiraiya returned to Sakura and the others.

"Go for it." He said. "But there are always consequences to asking higher powers for help." He said. "But if you really plan to take this." He said. He gave them both a watch similar to what he gave Kakashi. "These will summon potara earings. They aren't hard to use and these versions last about an hour god and mortal alike. They'll allow you to fuse with pretty much anyone." He said. "It'll make you stronger than the sum of your individual strengths."

Kakashi and Jiraiya returned to Sakura and the others.
"Thanks Pinto" she said taking the watched. She put it on.

"Is the fight over?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back