• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He panted as threw cell up and ahnialated him. His fist still clenched his face still contorted with rage. It wasn't enough. He looked at Sage. "Summon Skor!" He demanded. "Summon something to fight me!"
"No. Not when you're this upset." She said as she sits up.

"I said... FIGHT ME!" He released a huge amount of energy that sent her back a few feet.
"Ah" she got sent back. "Pinto..calm down." She looked at the hole in her stomach. She had gotten it healed a good amount but not fully yet. She wiped tears from her eyes. She wasn't going to summon demons to fight him. She knew most were outmatched to him. She didn't want to risk him accidentally killing one. She goes to stand up still crying. Losing Herb once was hard but now it hurt worse. "If you want to fight...fight me."

"Ah" she got sent back. "Pinto..calm down." She looked at the hole in her stomach. She had gotten it healed a good amount but not fully yet. She wiped tears from her eyes. She wasn't going to summon demons to fight him. She knew most were outmatched to him. She didn't want to risk him accidentally killing one. She goes to stand up still crying. Losing Herb once was hard but now it hurt worse. "If you want to fight...fight me."
Pinto roared. He ran at her prepared to punch her but stopped. "Gah!" He fell to his knees powering down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back